[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why don't you just drop your standards and date an unfortunate-looking

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 6

File: 1468841086813.jpg (307KB, 1200x900px) Image search: [Google]
1468841086813.jpg
307KB, 1200x900px
Why don't you just drop your standards and date an unfortunate-looking girl? Looks don't define her personality, you know.
>>
>>34732451
That bitch needs some jaw surgery and she's good to go.
>>
because women aren't worth worrying about
set yourself free, stop caring about women
>>
File: mogonzoxoxo.jpg (61KB, 533x960px) Image search: [Google]
mogonzoxoxo.jpg
61KB, 533x960px
>tfw I'm a loser and I have so much love to give.

kekekek.
>>
>>34732451
I don't even care THAt much about looks anymore.
I'd date a 5/10 if she had a good personality.
fact is, even 4/10s has the personality of a rabid raccoon nowadays
>>
>>34732451

Because even they wouldn't want anything to do with me.

Also, are you implying the girl in your picture is "unfortunate-looking"? Because I don't agree at all
>>
>>34732451
What exactly is wrong with this 15 year old girl?
>>
>>34732451
Tbh you younglings take these girls for granted. I see a clean tight pussy ready to be destroyed. I'd rather fuck her then Jessica Alba
>>
>>34732451

That girls actually kinda cute t b q h
>>
Even not so good looking girls are out of my league OP. I am /fit/, but that doesn't fix my personality. Girls get turned off when they find out I love anime and have posters and figures in my room :(
>>
>>34732451
Are you implying pic related?

I would suck a fart out of a girl's ass if she looked half as attractive as her.

80% of men are ugly to females, that's just the way it is and I will never have a gf
>>
Honestly OP's girl is cute as fuck, and I actually find myself lately always falling in love with 5 or 6 out of 10's.
>>
>>34733231
Kinda sound like a betacuck, no offense
>>
>why not just date someone you're not attracted to, anon

Not that I always go for conventionally attractive girls, but this shit is dumb
>>
File: 1419917551714.jpg (259KB, 1256x709px) Image search: [Google]
1419917551714.jpg
259KB, 1256x709px
I'd date an average girl. Do I need to go to church or something to talk to them?
>>
>>34733250
You're probably not wrong my friend
>>
File: nicholas_niggerbane.jpg (381KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
nicholas_niggerbane.jpg
381KB, 1920x1080px
I did, got my heart broken. Fuck off nigger.
>>
Lately I've been more attracted to average looking girls than I have to objectively hot ones because I feel like there's a better chance the plain ones will find me attractive. Anyone else know this feel?
>>
>>34732451
Because even they have orbiters
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.