[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>be 32 year old kissless virgin living at home with my mom

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 3

File: 1468103848650.jpg (106KB, 1600x900px) Image search: [Google]
1468103848650.jpg
106KB, 1600x900px
>be 32 year old kissless virgin living at home with my mom
>decide to move out so I can seem somewhat like an adult and maybe get a girlfriend
>mom doesn't want me to move out and is upset at me
>starts crying and guilting me for leaving
>tfw don't know what to do
Should I just stay? I feel like my chances of getting a girlfriend go from 1% to 0% if I stay home.
>>
I don't know I'm in a kind of similar situation. But I never even attempted to leave and my mom constantly reminds me that she'll suicide if I leave.
>>
>>34732370
Do it anon. Im going to have to do it too since my parents are divorced and live with my mom, but she wants to move away for her job and I have to stay for college.

>tfw ill have to become a wagecuck
>>
unless you're parents are abusive

stay. get a job. the rental jew sucks out 80% of your paycheck.

spend the extra money on a hotel or something
>>
>>34732370

>the rental jew sucks out 80% of your paycheck.

This, stay at home, if you are wagecuck, save up and the rest of your expendable income. If she's crying about you leaving, she probably won't charge any rent.
>>
File: 127956.png (278KB, 494x491px) Image search: [Google]
127956.png
278KB, 494x491px
>>34732370
How old is your mom?, is she cute?, She does mom things, like cleaning your clothes, cooking , etc?
>>
File: sakura-trick-2-4.jpg (139KB, 1440x810px) Image search: [Google]
sakura-trick-2-4.jpg
139KB, 1440x810px
>>34732370
>is automatically attracted to anons who post cute anime grills and would cure OP of being a KV
>>
>>34732370
I'd stay at home if she does all this >>34732665 for free.

>>34732494
You and your mom could make a suicide pact.
>>
>>34732370
>what is co-dependency and why is it unhealthy?
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.