[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>go to see A Dog's Purpose last night by myself because

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_0080.jpg (18KB, 205x246px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0080.jpg
18KB, 205x246px
>go to see A Dog's Purpose last night by myself because I really wanted to see it but had no one to go with
>step up to order my ticket
>the ticket clerk asks me who I'm meeting
>lie and say my girlfriend
>she asks what her name is
>I stammer for a few seconds before mumbling out "Tiffany" (the first name that came to mind)
>she condescendingly smirks at me and says, "Are you sure?"
>I just take my ticket and go inside without saying anything else

Why do normies think it's OK to just pry into your business like that? Why would they care who, if anybody, I'm meeting at the theater?
>>
>>34731058
Why don't you just say that it's none of your business
>>
>>34731058
I wanted to see that movie too, was it good?
>>
>>34731087
Some film theaters have a "no singles" policy
>>
>>34731058

Didn't fucking happen. Your average movie theater wagecuck couldn't give a rat's ass about who you are meeting.

sage
>>
>>34731092
It was good, but I could hardly concentrate because I was thinking about the encounter.
>>
>>34731058
>Interacting with wage slaves
Why not use the fucking kiosk like a normal person
>>
>>34731146
yeah because lone males are creepy

same thing is happening in saudi arabia with malls but well
>>
>>34731146
that can't be fucking real. this is exactly why i'm going to die after shooting up 40 normies.
>>
File: IMG_0844.jpg (100KB, 876x773px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0844.jpg
100KB, 876x773px
>>34731058
even normie guys go to the movies alone, but they only do it during the day. stacies are not allowed to go alone at all.

true facts
>>
Your first mistake is giving a single fuck what anybody thinks about you.
>>
>>34731058
>2017
>literally robot cashiers/ticket sellers exist
>amazon exists
>newegg exists
>so many threads complaining about having to interact with normies

Is everyone retarded?
>>
>>34731058
>these are the funniest fucking greentexts, anybody have the one where he falls off the watching rope into the pit of alligators?
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.