[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Since everybody here is a fucking normie, why dont you make yourselves

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

File: download.jpg (7KB, 246x205px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
7KB, 246x205px
Since everybody here is a fucking normie, why dont you make yourselves useful and help an actual autist out for a change?

how the fuck am i supposed to dress to get girls? I am an alright looking guy, could stand to lose a few pounds but pretty normal looking. how do i blend into the pack? where do i buy these clothes? how much do they cost? what shirts do i wear? how do i look cool?
>>
>>34731008
If your clothes, not your personality is what keeps you from getting laid you ARE a normie
>>
File: Fash 2.jpg (117KB, 537x807px) Image search: [Google]
Fash 2.jpg
117KB, 537x807px
>>34731008

Don't dress like a faggot. This means anything which is currently trending. Hipster bullshit, shit from current catalogues and magazines, same shoes, same shorts, same shirts as every braindead conformist out there. Don't dress like a gay lumberjack. And for the love of fuck don't don't don't dress femininely e.g. skinny jeans, tight twink clothes, flamboyant.

Dress for casual should just be plain. No weird print shirts and writing and pictures all over your shit like a fag walking advertisement for shilling or because you think that band no one cares about is cool. Dress plain. Dull is good. Dress smart.
>Plain shirts (button them up don't be a faggy millennial like in that picture)
>Plain t-shirts, plain colour. No blues or reds or anything homosexual. Just greys, blacks, whites.
>Comfortable <normal> pants. Jeans are acceptable. Black, grey jeans, blue jeans. (as long as it works with what you're wearing for a shirt - colour wise)
>Good shoes. Boots. Lace up boots. Boot-shoe hybrids. Smart looking shoes.

The goal is to look like a Fascist. Respectable and smart. Also get a Hitler Youth haircut, shave and stay well groomed. Take care of your appearance. Don't be a degenerate leftist cuckold nu-male weak beta male pussy faggot
>>
File: kkk.gif (2MB, 427x240px) Image search: [Google]
kkk.gif
2MB, 427x240px
>>34731217

Also be white
>>
>>34731008
Just dress how you like while still coming across and clean/groomed. Have your style reflect who you are and your values as a person. Girl's your compatible with will see that and it will pique there interest. Dressing like someone you're not is akin to acting as someone you're to get a girl. It just doesn't work for anything meaningful.

Unless your talking about just having sex with girls with no relationship or anything. Then you just have a mimic the style of the Chads in your community since fashion varies from place to place.
>>
>>34731008
I LITERALLY wear the same clothes i bought when i was 15 and i have no problem getting roastie attention.

I mean just the fact that you have to ask completely random people online how to dress already speaks volumes about you as a person.
>>
>>34731217
i mean I live in the south and it is very hot. I mostly just wear shorts and a plain t shirt. I definitely don't want to be boots guy. no reason to wear boots here.
>>
bee yourself

looking like #streetstyle #menswear will do nothing for you
>>
>>34731008

>>>>/fa/ (fashion) has a great sticky for this.

Don't dress like the guy on the left in your picture OP. Paid shorts are a sin
>>
>>34731008

Try learning how to use a computer first, faggot. Ask mommy to teach you what a keyboard is.
>>
Dress in what you're interested in, as long as it isn't autistic. If you want clothes like the one in OP, try American Eagle and other places like that. Just don't wear plad shorts.
>>
Do NOT wear shorts outside of the beach. You might be confused into thinking this is ok because burgers love wearing inappropriate clothes for the situation, but normie burgers succeed IN SPITE of their clothing choices, rather than thanks to it. This is also why they get cucked so much.
>>
>>34731008
When you are in public look at what other guys are wearing and think about what you would want to wear off of them
>>
Go to normie stores.

>pacsun
>H&M
>aeropostale
>american outfitters

BASICS BASICS BASICS

Having good basics like pants, shorts, tees, button downs, etc. can make an average or even small wardrobe seem large and diverse. Don't be afraid to take risks and only wear stuff that you know you love. If you're unsure about something then you'll never wear it. Also remember to focus on fit. How well clothes fit you means so much more than anything else.

Also get a few pairs of vans in basic colors, simple styles, a pair of nike trainers for relaxed wear, and then a couple edgy pairs of trainers like adidas tubulars.

Hip hop and west coast is in style.
>>
>>34732119

Gross, you basically described how to dress like inner city trash. Three pairs of shoes is all a man needs: loafers, boots, and some kind of lace up shit. A couple trousers in different colors, one belt, and a bunch of shirts in different colors. Sweaters are good to layer when cold, but get tight and thin ones so you can layer under a jacket. There's a lot of directions op can go with jackets but I stick to two, one navy and one gray. In the spring I put brass buttons on the navy one. No matter the combination it always matches, it's the default men's clothing, and it always looks good. Once you get out of high school people don't really wear gym sneakers anymore, unless they're clueless geriatric fucks.
>>
>>34731008
Unironically browse /fa/ but keep your head on your shoulders and only adopt what you think looks cool. I used to follow fashion much more than I do now and I had girls approaching me pretty regularly saying I looked good etc.

But i mean if you don't want to do that, I'd say concentrating on your shoes and hair are the most important.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.