[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I've been seeing a lot of threads lately about "Robots

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: Newman.jpg (48KB, 876x493px) Image search: [Google]
Newman.jpg
48KB, 876x493px
I've been seeing a lot of threads lately about "Robots getting dates". Now, this means one of two things. Either the normies were right all along and "just being yourself" and "putting yourself out there" and "actively trying to get girls" works, OR the people posting these threads were never robots. So which one is it? I believe its the latter since this board has become flooded more and more densely with normalshits, and it is only until recently that I've been seeing these threads multiple times a day.
>>
I'm more annoyed by OPs forgetting to add thread titles.

The normies can go fuck themselves.
>>
>>34730457
>thread titles
That's only included so redditors can feel more at home.
>>
>>34730494
it's easier to find generals, like woman hate generals, and also to filter the shit threads etc.
>>
>>34730567
>generals
Are you fucking serious right now?
>>
>>34730373
It's the latter. Just normies calling themselves robots.
>>
>>34730583
I waste a lot of time reading through bullshit threads that are of no interest of me that I also can't filter.

Adding titles would save a lot of time, anon.
>>
>>34730649
I feel like you can generally tell whether a thread will interest you after reading the OP post. And those are typically short.
>>
>>34730585
This. Most people cant grasp the concept that people other than robots are allowed to post here.
>>
>>34730674
Those can be long as fuck and the good shit is usually right at the end. Seriously, only about 5% of all threads currently on /r9k/ have titles.

There's literally 0 good arguments against having a thread title.
>>
>>34730649
Go to reddit if shit like that bothers you. Generals are what traditional forums are about
>>
>>34730717
okay my bad, after a ctrl+f that percentage is 19% but it's still too little
>>
dont you just hate when youre bored and you have to wait like forever until ur parents go to sleep so you could go onto the nsfw part of 4chan?
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.