[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Must be bilingual >Must be bilingual >Must be bilingual

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 5

File: Malcolm.jpg (43KB, 402x402px) Image search: [Google]
Malcolm.jpg
43KB, 402x402px
>Must be bilingual
>Must be bilingual
>Must be bilingual
>Must speak Spanish
>Must speak Spanish
>Must speak Spanish

What the fuck is this Bullshit? This isn't fucking Mexico!
>>
Being bilingual goes beyond being able to communicate in that language

It involves being able to think in a completely different way, to be able to compare both languages and realize the illusion each of them poses. Together, both languages allow you to reach an understanding and a mental capacity that goes beyond simple words.

A monolingual person will forever remain incarcerated by the limits their language poses. This is a big part of why Americans are as they are.
>>
>>34730212
This.
Linguistic limitations shape and define the way people think.

Essentially this is why American niggers are subhuman, because refuse to speak English and speak in their own patois.
>>
>>34730212
>babby languages like spanish actually do any of that
if you're learning a language that's completely different like arabic, chinese, japanese, russian, or something like that okay.

look at all the spics who know spanish and english. they're still garbage and their country is terrible.
>>
>>34730312
I'm not saying spanish you ill-spoken mongrel

I'm saying any language

But no you Americans are too well off with just English right

Literally any language is better than no language.
>>
>>34730001
Yeah, I live in the southern US too. At least it's better to see more Mexicans than blacks.

Just kidding. Mexicans are extremely violent. They're xenophobic and uncompromising, and somehow think hopping over the border and planting their shitty family roots here makes them entitled to free shit. Areas with a large Hispanic-to-white ratio always go to shit, property values drop dramatically, and they basically just fuck everything up for no reason. On the other hand, black people everywhere tend to be very polite and well-mannered, because they realize the challenged they face and try not to behave too unusually.

Fuck, I'm just really tired of these fucking Mexicans destroying everything they touch.
>>
>>34730001
>>34730001

bilingual means you eat both pussy and ass
>>
What kind of shit jobs are you applying for that speaking Spanish is seen as anything but a mark against you?
>>
>>34730487
>america is the most powerful nation in human history
>lol dmb amerikkans they should lern lots of romance langue or german. it'll really make ya think. isn't that right muhammad?
>ALLAH ACKBAR
fuck off you idiot. europe is trash and quite literally going down the drain. you got so many languages and now even arabic, but look at you baka

the only languages worth learning are english and chinese
>>
File: 1441063052014.png (9KB, 618x399px) Image search: [Google]
1441063052014.png
9KB, 618x399px
>This isn't fucking Mexico!
It might as well be
>>
>>34730545

I live in Mississippi. Want to trade your Mexicans for my African Americans?

At least Mexican stores have cheap contaminated meat and those weird but good things like hibiscus and takis. The black people stores just sell stuff like literal pig shit pipes and various concoctions that smell like coconut and pig shit mixed together.
>>
>>34730651
>country filled with unhappy people
>the elite represent something like 0.0001% the population
>endless health problems because of excessive consumerism
>suicides and shootings through the roof
>education is on the floor
>detested throughout the world

Having big guns and a lot of people might make you the most powerful nation, but what use is that when your most powerful nation sucks? But yeah, keep believing your corporate overlords that you really live in The Greatest Country on Earth (tm).
>>
>>34730212
I mean that was kind of cringy to read, but you are right. Your general understanding of everything expands if you know more than one language.
>>
File: 1473366396044.jpg (237KB, 950x942px) Image search: [Google]
1473366396044.jpg
237KB, 950x942px
america's definition of white are so loose that it''s probably already a majority non-white country. i feel bad for white americans you're gonna feel the stick of non-whites (similar to what happened in south africa)
>>
>>34730545
>wah Julio the wetback soccer player called me a little white puto in high school once that's why i can't get a gf reee reee build that wall
>>
the us has no official language, lel

como te gustan esas manzanas?
>>
>>34730769
and learning german or swedish will solve this. most of the countries in europe will be dissolved in the future and the language will become extinct like latin replaced with arabic.

you're just a trigger eurocuck

>muh languages
looks like all those languages didn't tell you importing tens of millions of rapefugees to destroy culture and nation is bad. america had enough sense to elect trump to deport spics though
>>
>>34730308
It's called a dialect and any group of people within a country can have that. You wouldn't call hillbillies in the south subhuman for only being able to speak their broken type of low class english, would you? Very biased special pleading.
>>
File: 1471017382340.jpg (57KB, 462x493px) Image search: [Google]
1471017382340.jpg
57KB, 462x493px
>>34730817
Sad stuff, but they've no one to blame but themselves really.
>>
>>34731017
definitely, they brought it upon themselves, let them suffer for it, hopefully the rest of the world will learn from their mistakes that you shouldnt try to turn your country into brazil
>>
>>34730769

Sounds like someone is jelly. America kicks ass. Maybe if you weren't such a shit person you could have been one.
>>
>>34731017
what is the diversity meme? I don't even know what the narrative is
>>
>>34730984

I come from Appalachians, we have the accent but we know basic things like the irregular verb conjugations in English. 'hillbilly' can't be compared to AAV. AAV sounds like shit and almost fits the definition if you have a shoehorn and a tub of elbow grease. There's a world of a difference between a vowel shift and not even knowing the most basic parts of English.
>>
I speak English, Spanish and Swedish and don't know how it can help me
>>
>>34730001
>So low on the food chain he has to compete with immigrants for a job.

Maybe if you were going for a real career you wouldn't be triggered so hard by entree level HR requirements. How's that women's studies and theater double major treating you?
>>
I speak Spanish but I've never had to actually use it in a job, even one that required fluency.

It's good for eavesdropping tho. When people who usually just speak English suddenly switch you know they're saying some good shit.
>>
It's even worse in LA, if you're not a Mexican don't even bother with warehouse, construction, hell even retail jobs
>>
>>34731978
>When people who usually just speak English suddenly switch you know they're saying some good shit.

This is true, I try and blend in by saying si Paco , es truu
>>
>>34730651
>america is the most powerful nation in human history
top kek
>>
>>34731917

>implying natives should have to compete with immigrants and illegals for jobs
>>
File: 1482283233191.jpg (263KB, 764x551px) Image search: [Google]
1482283233191.jpg
263KB, 764x551px
>he doesn't know every spoken language on earth
>>
>>34732203

He's implying that he isn't able to compete with them. The issue of illegal aliens entering the workforce as subhuman criminals has nothing to do with the matter. I hate illegals, but that's because I'm better than them. OP must be pretty shitty if he can't out compete them.
>>
>>34732492

There wouldn't be a problem if there wasn't so many damn illegals.
>>
>>34732492

It's because illegals are willing to work for pennies because they live in Mexico
>>
>>34730001

Maybe it's important to the job and that's why they ask for it.

Making this post akin to whining that a job as an airline pilot requires knowing how to fly the plane.
>>
>>34732685

What job could Spanish be important in? Interpretation is the only one it has any value in, and I doubt anyone here is interested in that kind of lifestyle.
>>
>>34732724

Any job that involves talking to people who either don't speak English or speak it poorly, making the ability to speak their language vital.
>>
>>34732724
Manufacturing and engineering. Lots of factories operate in Latin America.
>>
>>34730001

No skilled jobs require this. Try learning a skill.
>>
>>34730308
>Essentially this is why American niggers are subhuman
KEK stay mad white boi
Thread posts: 40
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.