[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Reminder that you literally CANNOT be a robot if you're

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 68
Thread images: 15

File: 1397574911924.jpg (251KB, 1200x800px) Image search: [Google]
1397574911924.jpg
251KB, 1200x800px
Reminder that you literally CANNOT be a robot if you're British and all Brits should get off this board right now.

>the whole world thinks you're funny and witty
>British dance club culture is literally made for Chads and Stacies
>everybody loves your accents, even the lower class accents
>Anglos ruled the world
>cultural hub
>top tier banter
>>
>>34729524
no, we think they are cold assholes
>>
>>34729524
literally everything you posted is made up
>>Anglos ruled the world
this one is true, past tense
>>
>>34729572
All of my points are objectively correct.
>>
Being born on a particular area of earth doesn't make any funnier or less funnier
Whom I am not
Until they realise what a personality-less husk you are
>Anglos ruled the world

>ruled

>cultural hub
Examples?
>top tier banter
Unless you're a raging autist child who thinks everyone's out to get you and therefore irony impaired

shit thread op kys
>>
Louis was a robot and he was british

https://youtube.com/watch?v=q5AkBBQWZR4
>>
>>34729524
What the hell are you even talking about? Are you saying ALL brits are like that?
>>
>>34729524
I mean, if you're a Monty Python fan you'd think they're funny.
I've never heard of Britain being famous for their clubs.
Their accents are objectively the worst in the world. Even the best voices sound like they're licking gooch with a British accent.
>Anglos ruled the world
Americans rule the world. Brits have virtually no control over anyone.
>cultural hub
"""culture"""
>top tier banter
Again, not many people are Monty Python fans.
>>
>>34729524
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PzP1XC51kro

Check those inbred dance moves!
>>
>let me explain what a british Chad is and why you'll have a much harder time in the UK if you aren't witty, and suck at banter and dancing.
>>
>>34729524
OP, I don't think you fully realise how much of a shithole the UK is. The only good comedians come out of either middle class families or high-class academies like the the BRIT school.
As for dance club culture, it's dying out fast, so I don't have a fucking clue what you are referring to.
>>
File: image.jpg (94KB, 672x701px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
94KB, 672x701px
>>34729524
That shit only applies to you when you're outside of Britain though. The DUDE SHERLOCK AND DR WHO BRITISH ACCENTS ARE SO HOT LMAO meme doesn't work when the only people around you are also British.
Lad and banter culture only works for insufferable semi Chads and British Stacies are the most vile women in the world.
>>
File: 1486102616097.jpg (38KB, 411x613px) Image search: [Google]
1486102616097.jpg
38KB, 411x613px
>>34729678
>I've never heard of Britain being famous for their clubs.

What the fuck are you talking about idiot

The UK is famous for its dance music and rave culture. They are the Chaddest and Staciest culture on the planet

And everybody loves Monty Python
>>
>>34729721
OP, visit the country.
Then you can make all those sweet little 'I'm so right!' judgements.
>>
File: breadice.jpg (43KB, 600x380px) Image search: [Google]
breadice.jpg
43KB, 600x380px
>american girls think british accents are sexy

brits can't be robots in america. I know this because I am a lady with an awkward british boyfriend
>>
>>34729785
You're the one trying to argue that Brits aren't well known for their dance music scene, and that nobody likes Monty Python, one of the most famous comedy groups in the world.
>>
File: AmericanFrog.png (71KB, 255x207px)
AmericanFrog.png
71KB, 255x207px
>tfw not british

It hurts lads, I mean bros
>>
File: 1397576622912.jpg (588KB, 1276x622px) Image search: [Google]
1397576622912.jpg
588KB, 1276x622px
>>34729712
>As for dance club culture, it's dying out fast

No it isn't it just evolves you moron.

In the 90s you had house and techno and jungle and garage

In the 00s you had grime and dubstep and future garage

In the 10s you have wonky, bass, dub techno, big room house, trap EDM, brostep, tropical house, witch house
>>
File: 1397575914979.jpg (84KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
1397575914979.jpg
84KB, 600x450px
>>34729663
British """robots""" always bring up Mark Corrigan from Peep Show as a famous British robot. A guy who

>has been in relationships
>has sex regularly
>has a steady job
>is independent from his parents
>has female friends
>has an active social life

Some robot
>>
>>34729815
>>34729815
Yeah but nobody talks about Monty python outside of reminiscing about golden age British comedy. I'm sure people still watch it but it's not particularly culturally relevant in a living, breathing way.

There is the dance music scene here but it's the same size as anywhere else, there's nothing special about it.

You're projecting something onto us that doesn't exist, there's plenty of people here that are shut ins and NEETS.

Fuck the term 'NEET' comes from the UK, did you know that?
>>
>>34729524
>you literally CANNOT be a robot if you're British
By what metric do you make that judgement fine sir?
>>
I am completely surrounded by lower class brits so none of that matters.
>>
>>34730059
No robot will ever be portayed on tv because tv shows are always about social interaction. People who relate to mark are either delusional or normie invaders
>>
>>34729524
>>the whole world thinks you're funny and witty
and what if you're not?
>>British dance club culture is literally made for Chads and Stacies
If you're not a normie, what difference does it make? That's a culture you won't be involved in
>>everybody loves your accents, even the lower class accents
no they fucking don't. I was watching an American show a while back and they subtitled a guy with my accent
>>
>>34730356
What's your accent lad?
>>
>>34729552
>speaks for the whole world
>>
>>34730401
>What's your accent lad?
Yorkshire
>>
>>34730572
The Yorkshire accent is easily understandable to an American desu
>>
>>34729524
>>34729524
Apart for other Brits
Like another anon said, whom we are not
American stereotype. And there are no Americans where I live, even if there were they have been taken by Chad
>Anglos ruled the world
Past tense
>cultural hub
What does this have to do with anything
>top tier banter
u fuckin wot lad ill reck u swer down

Americans should get off this fucking website, infact, literally take your tvs and your computers, your lightbulbs and blow up your planes

>Television
John Logie Baird
>Computer
Charles Babbage
>Lightbulb
Joseph Swan
>Heavier than air flight
Oliver and Wilbur Wright (Born to British descendants)
>Jet Engine
Frank Whittle
>World Wide Web
Tim Berners-Lee

Suck my supreme British cock
>>
>>34730099
So NEET isn't just some weeaboo term?
>>
>>34730749
Which is why it surprised me that they subtitled him, it wasn't even that bad
>>
>>34729524
I still cant grasp the retardation that went into your post. Can anyone help me?

How will a dancing scene thats catered to Chad help a robot?
>>
File: NEET.png (19KB, 1178x223px)
NEET.png
19KB, 1178x223px
>>34730874
No it's earliest use was in 1999 in the UK. Before that it was 'status zero' which is more applicable and covers more bases imo
>>
>>34730239
How so? Engaging in social interaction doesn't mean you're good at it and/or enjoy it
>>
I'd say the opposite is true, yanky. You don't have to live in a freezing shit hole, you don't have to hear britbongs disgusting accents every fucking god damn day. And If you don't like football, shit game shows, invasive orwellion politicians or rap shit there's fuck all for you here, because that's all these cunts care about.
>>
>>34730997
Status zero sounds so much better
>>
>>34729524
This post really cheered me up, thanks OP.
I'm kinda happier to be British now.
>>
>>34729524
>>British dance club culture is literally made for Chads and Stacies
>>Anglos ruled the world
>>cultural hub
These are the reasons i am a robot.
>everyone goes clubbing all the time
>hate it

>tfw your country was the best
>now it is a shithole full of pakis
>ywn be a napoleonic briton fighting for king, country and empire.

>home of degenerate culture
>birthplace of hippies
>basically caused the 60s
>ruined the world.
>>
File: 1483457035920.jpg (113KB, 488x424px) Image search: [Google]
1483457035920.jpg
113KB, 488x424px
>>34731111
>And If you don't like football, shit game shows, invasive orwellion politicians or rap shit there's fuck all for you here, because that's all these cunts care about.

That's exactly the same as America except it's a different kind of football.
>>
>>34731128
>'so...what do you even do all day? Do you work?''
>*smirks*
>*stares off into the distance*
>*snaps steely gaze back to roastie*
>''you don't seem to understand m'lady... I'm ...Status Zero''
>>
>>34731247
At least you have better weather, cool landscapes, nice houses and nicer accents.

We only get those if we're lucky enough to be wealthy.
>>
File: 1483172507947.jpg (89KB, 960x960px) Image search: [Google]
1483172507947.jpg
89KB, 960x960px
>>34731320
>better weather
Depends where you live

>cool landscapes
The British countryside is beautiful.

>nicer accents
Believe me we have our fair share of shit accents too. As somebody who has lived in Appalachia I can tell you first hand that many of these inbred hillbillies speak completely unintelligibly to someone who is used to normal English. Even after living there for years I still couldn't understand some of the backwoods people.

>nice houses
If you're rich.
>>
File: 1482240352881.gif (900KB, 480x480px)
1482240352881.gif
900KB, 480x480px
>>34731169
New York City was the birthplace of hippies.

Any type of degeneracy in the modern world, it's safe to assume that it originated somewhere in America.
>>
>>34729524
Nah mate most British people are like this https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=84By07VKfxg
>>
>>34731709
>has a gf
>robot

Get out of here Nigel.

That's just a standard numale, not even remotely a robot.
>>
>>34731761
plenty of brits don't have gf's. I will agree though that in America my accent makes me stand out, but not in England or most countries. (also, most english accents are shit-tier, they only really show the James Bond tier stuff in movies
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f1CB-D1TtXc
>>
>>34731839
You have no idea m8. If you want to hear a shit tier accent go to a rural backwoods area in the southern Appalachian mountains.
>>
>>34731839
We had an exchange student from England at my college. The girls literally creamed themselves over him. He had Stacies surrounding him constantly.
>>
>>34732415
>probably had a post queens english accent and not a scummy northern accent or common sounding cornish accent. Plus, being English even with a good accent doesn't really help in England.
>>
>>34732769
I don't remember what town but he said he was from somewhere in Midlands
>>
>>34731881
Just proves that the Scottish are cucks and the English are alpha Chads
>>
>>34733213
midlands is reasonably posh
>>
>>34729524
>>the whole world thinks you're funny and witty

I didn't think this until using flag boards. It really is true.
>>
>>34729584
*who

When representing the Queen and country do not shame them with poor grammar.
>>
>>34729524

>>everybody loves your accents, even the lower class accents
That's like saying Americans can't be robots because everyone here loves their accent, or because you can abuse your position to get third world pussy. It doesn't help me here right now and my voice isn't very nice so the accent isn't even that "british".
>>
>>34729524

Where in the rules does it say only robots can post here?

t. proud British normie
>>
>>34733604
You must actually be a poor northerner. I grew up in the East and West Midlands and was bullied for my family's origins in the south and moderate wealth. I would say that the word 'posh' describes me and my family aptly and the peasants across the Midlands were definitely not, even in the private school system.
>>
File: 1484412893698.jpg (119KB, 811x739px) Image search: [Google]
1484412893698.jpg
119KB, 811x739px
>>34733824
Nobody likes American accents. They're boring at best and grating at worst.
>>
>>34733679
Do modern Queens mix with the common folk?
>>
File: 1483018250086.jpg (1MB, 1520x2688px)
1483018250086.jpg
1MB, 1520x2688px
>>34733847
Why does it seem like (at least from what I have heard) there is so much bullying in British schools

Bullying is almost nonexistant in America. There was only one kid in my high school who got bullied and it wasn't even that bad. He never got beaten up or anything, and he was basically asking for it with the way he acted.
>>
>>34733959
It's different here. The class system is very rigid; socially at least. Thatcher let the working classes before middle class economically, but there is still divide between people of different backgrounds. Posh people get bullied in socially working class schools (state schools). I was bullied physically there.
States schools, although their bullying has physical violence, are not as bad as the public school system though (public schools are what we call prestigious, exclusive schools because they are funded by public donations), in which bullied students can be mentally disturbed.
In public schooling, which is was part of in my late teens, socially weak people are bullied. My school cost father a fortune, but for those whose parents could easily afford it felt socially superior. The upper middle class here is what you would probably describe as upper-class in the United States, and most of us are complete wankers, but those with social power were bullies and are now political leaders or industry heads.
>>
>>34733959
And in fact, looking back on it some more some of the Chads in the school actually supported him and were really nice to him.

>>34734311
Do you ever see anything like that in British schools
>>
>>34729552
we are, tbf
>>
File: john-oliver.jpg (110KB, 612x380px) Image search: [Google]
john-oliver.jpg
110KB, 612x380px
>>34733656
>the country that gave us John Oliver
>funny

You Britcucks can take him back any time. We don't want him.
>>
>>34734802
nah mate keep our shite comedians. As long as we got Jimmy Carr it all good
>>
>>34734446
In the state school, there were Chad type guys who were nice to me, but at the public school, there were no Chads. There were the weak guys, the popular guys (powerful, not attractive) and the majority, who were followers. I was at a mixed state school until 13, and then boarded at a boys only public school until 18, so I can't speak for everyone. I expect that bullying is rare at state schools, but at the boarding school 25% of students were socially tormented. I think the lack of girls makes teenage boys cruel. I was a little bit of a bully there myself, because my position as a perfect, a role which meant that I could give other kids detentions. The teachers also bullied kids. My father told me that when he was a public boarding school, the teacher would aim an unloaded shotgun at the stupid kid, laughing it off as a cruel joke.
>>
>>34735308
>the teacher would aim an unloaded shotgun at the stupid kid, laughing it off as a cruel joke.

Kek that's pretty funny
Thread posts: 68
Thread images: 15

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.