[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I matched with a qt on tinder and she messaged me first saying

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 5

I matched with a qt on tinder and she messaged me first saying 'weed, movie, maybe more?'
I was really happy as its pretty rare for a girl to initiate like that. I replied back simply, 'that sounds like a really nice idea. i'd like that'
Checked my messages today and she unmatched me. Wtf? Why would a girl get anyone's hope up like that? I feel so crushed..
>>
Found someone with a bigger dick or someone better looking, why are you expecting decent women on tinder?
>>
>>34728581
>I matched with a qt on tinder and she messaged me first saying 'weed, movie, maybe more?'
>I replied back simply, 'that sounds like a really nice idea. i'd like that'
HOLY FUCK HOW THE FUCK DO RETARDS LIKE YOU
GET SO FUCKING LUCKY

AND JUST FUCK IT UP SO EGREGIOUSLY

RRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>34728626
how did i fuck it up?
>>
>>34728638
Not the guy you're responding to but I'll answer. You were way too polite and nice. She just insinuated drugs and sex in 4 words and you reply with "that sounds like a really nice idea!" which just screams BETA VIRGIN, especially on tinder. It was also way too long, she probably had 10 guys talking to her at least and long replies will get you ignored/unmatched since they don't have time to read all that shit.
>>
File: 1475127922570.jpg (75KB, 642x472px) Image search: [Google]
1475127922570.jpg
75KB, 642x472px
>>34728581
>I have 5-8 matches last month
>They disappear after 5 minutes

Tinder is making fun of me?
>>
File: 1484713820842.png (934KB, 513x1117px) Image search: [Google]
1484713820842.png
934KB, 513x1117px
>>34728638
This guy pretty much hit the nail on the head (>>34728697) but what pisses me off is that you've got this beta virgin aura/existence yet girls will TAKE THE INITIATIVE AND MESSAGE YOU with the intent to smoke weed and have NSA sex with you, but you don't know how to follow through

meanwhile no woman has ever messaged me something like that (let alone messaged me first), but I'd be able to follow through, bring some good bud, and fuck her 2-3 times like she wants

really makes me thinkeroo
>>
>>34728697
If this is true than OP you have nothing to be upset about. Someone who can't even properly process a complete sentence or doesn't care for it has no value as a human being and should be avoided. She doesn't deserve any type of positive attention you would of given her.
>>
HAHAHAHAHA this thread is just further proof women are nothing but instinctual, emotionally driven animals.

r9k is right once again.

the normies getting upset at op for being sperg-like are the cherry on top
>>
>>34728843
>dude brah youre a normie for getting upset with Chad because women message him first lmao
And you're a normalfaggot for using "r9k" and "normie" instead of /r9k/ and normalfaggot

cucktard
>>
>>34728697
i didnt put an exclamation mark, and my whole reply was 2 sentences. in my bio i said i like weed and movies, so thats why she suggested that. i simply answered the question honestly, if she really wanted to do that, i dont understand why the tone of my reply would change her mind
>>
>>34728869
>cucktard
trump supporting retard detected.

i didnt use the // or say "normalfaggot" because who the fuck gives a shit? you? lmao. like im gonna be bothered to type extra just because you prefer it a certain way.
>>
>you didn't reply like a cocky sociopath
>women hate you for it

every time.
>>
>>34728900
>i dont understand why the tone of my reply would change her mind
i dont blame you. your reply seems reasonably safe, and it sort of was, but the girl you matched with was looking for the "u wan sum fuk" type of guy.
>>
File: 1486233596557.jpg (191KB, 960x640px) Image search: [Google]
1486233596557.jpg
191KB, 960x640px
>>34728809
The point of Tinder isn't to have long and thoughtful conversations. Those come after you meet. If you're a like an intelligent (read: beta fag) guy who looks for an intelligent (read: ugly) woman then go on OkCupid or some dumb shit, not Tinder.
>>
>>34728921
> calls other anons normies
> then proceeds to say trump is bad

I think you're the normie here, go back to lurking newfag
>>
>>34728981
dont lump the rest of us robots with you mental gymnastic retards
>>
File: 1475422905613.jpg (12KB, 258x245px) Image search: [Google]
1475422905613.jpg
12KB, 258x245px
>>34729000
> claims to be robot despite being a libcuck

TRY AGAIN NORMIE :)
>>
>>34728921
>dude normie lmao
>dude fuck trump lmao
>dude lowercaseposting lmao
Thanks for proving me right, cuckboy.
>>
>>34728581
Something like this happened to me with a literal 10/10 and she deleted her account soon after. Feels bad. I wanted to save up money and get lots of weed before meeting her cause I suspected she was a gold digger and the plan was to fuck her every night for like a week till she realized that I'm actually poor and stopped talking to me, but I didn't even get a chance.
>>
Women like assertive, cold, cocky, charismatic guys.
A response she might've liked to that would've been "Maybe more, yeah?" Or some shit like that.
>>
>>34729060
>>34729067
all you trump idiots can do is call the left stupid
>libtards
>libtears
>cucks

really made me think. any time i see somebody use those terms with the accompanying "argument" (or the lack thereof), it really nogs my joggin. so much so, in fact, that it drives me to remind you that trump doesnt read the executive orders he signs.
hmm, guess he was elected to lead, not to read (lmaooooo xd) right?
>>
>>34728581
It was probably a trick question. She was testing you. Maybe she's anti-drug, for instance.
>>
>>34728581
>On tinder
>Not looking for casual sex

when will you guys learn
>>
>>34729176
All the left does is call the right stupid and all the right does is call the left stupid.

You're stupid for expecting any reasonable political arguments on 4chan.

Off my board, normie.
>>
>>34729498
>All the left does is call the right stupid and all the right does is call the left stupid.
not true. i didnt just call you stupid, i also provided an actual argument as to why trump is stupid. you are, however, simply insulting me.

>You're stupid for expecting any reasonable political arguments on 4chan.
i see. you have no way of arguing against what i said, so your go to response is "but everyone here is a retard you cant expect us to actually have a smart discussion". beautiful.

like i said, mental gymnastics.
>>
>>34728900
>>34728941
Reeeee fucking betas don't get it

The correct reply would be "sounds cool" or "yeah sure"

Your reply is equivalent to saying "Why g'day m'lady 'tips fedora'" in a situation where "Hey what's up" would suffice

Stop trying so hard
>>
>>34729727
>Your reply is equivalent to saying "Why g'day m'lady 'tips fedora'" in a situation where "Hey what's up" would suffice
thats an overstatement, but thats the gist of it.
>>
>>34728581
Did you ever to stop to think that she's maybe a bot? They have gotten a lot better lately and they usually message first and get banned pretty quickly
>>
>>34730196
this guy may be onto something
>>
>>34728792
well, fug

origami
>>
>>34729727
That makes no fucking though, she liked my pictures enough to swipe me and suggest sex straight away. The way I wrote my reply shouldnt impact that, it was a simple answer. She could have messaged a bit further and made a judgemen

>>34730196
I don't know her profile had a joke with a colloquial feel and she had a local uni and course listed
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.