[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>decide to lose weight >day one, good progress, eat no

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 6

File: 14768816782151.jpg (98KB, 983x752px) Image search: [Google]
14768816782151.jpg
98KB, 983x752px
>decide to lose weight
>day one, good progress, eat no fries with my tendies
>pack of six 2L bottles of Coca-Colas is on sale
>accidentally buy it
>drank two bttles of them already
FUCKING NORMIES HOW AM I SUPPOSED TO LOSE WEIGHT

THEY DO IT ON PURPOSE
>>
Hey c'mon man, don't use weight loss as your source of trolling. Losing weight is actually pretty hard especially if you're dirt poor.
>>
>tfw lost 10lbs

think im gonna make it lads, my 6'2" genetics will not go to waste
>>
>>34728331
>be poor
>stop eating

Sounds pretty easy to me.
>>
Pop is terrible for you, try tea. You can get flavored seltzer water if you miss carbonation. You'd probably loose weight just from doing that alone if you drink so much
>>
>Go to store
>Take Coca-Cola from shelf
>Pay for it at the checkout

"Accidentally buy it" nice try anon
>>
>>34729141
>robot
>doesn't have autopilot
plebian model
>>
>>34728313
>>accidentally buy it

Shoot yourself
>>
File: 77.jpg (10KB, 285x256px)
77.jpg
10KB, 285x256px
>>34729073
>pop

oh britfags, I hate you.
>>
just by replacing soda with water slowly. Build up to eating fruit and vegetables instead of snacks. and start excersizing lightly. you'll be amazed how much excess weight you lose by living healthier. But most of all allow yourself to slip every once in a while. This helped me drop a few pounds without having to go to a gym or losing too much money. I even started getting too skinny for a while, but then decided to give it up. Because I was still a robot inside, so my apearance had jack shit to do with getting chicks to like me...
>>
>tfw qt bf asks me to buy protein bars
>he knows they are my weakness food but he needs them to get out the door on time without breakfast some mornings
>I buy a full dozen for him, some including allergens I can't eat
>two days later they are gone and I have to explain myself
>also my butt is dead because I literally intentionally poisoned myself
why can't I just eat to sustain basic motor function like a normal person
why does it always have to be this or nothing
>>
File: 1486184367360.jpg (143KB, 597x519px) Image search: [Google]
1486184367360.jpg
143KB, 597x519px
>New Years Resolution
>New Me, New Year
>Immediately eat roughly 6000 calories of chinese takeout.
>Next day eat 2 large dominos pizzas with extra white sauce
>Next day eat 3 bags of doritos, and another dominos pizza
>Also been drinking 2-4L of soda a day
>Have gained 90 pounds in 4 months unironically

god help me
>>
Every single fat feels thread:
>fatties in denial talking about counting calories from their shitty processed food, and nothing moee
>voice of reason suggests that maybe the fatties should go for a jog, and not eat processed jew food
>the voice of reason gets called a faggot normie

Your own fault, you fucking whales.
Assuming most of you are white, this is why the white race deserves to die out.
>>
>>34728313
how the fuck can you drink 4l of cola? i can barely drink that much water.
>>
>>34729575
I can't run hog I have a condition
>>
File: 1484673097685.jpg (752KB, 1580x2238px) Image search: [Google]
1484673097685.jpg
752KB, 1580x2238px
>>34729575
I'm too fat to exercise. Do you know what it feels like to have your back throb in pain, and for you to pant and huff and puff just by walking 20 seconds to the refridgerator? Do you know what it feels to walk 5 minutes to the grocery store? Me walking 5 minutes with groceries is the same feeling as running a marathon for you.

I know it is not the same, but emotionally, and physically according to my body, it is the same amount of stress.
>>
>>34729643
Stay fat then, so that no women care to procreate with you and your inferior disabled white genetics do not cripple another human being.
>>
File: 0dd1.png (1MB, 718x728px) Image search: [Google]
0dd1.png
1MB, 718x728px
>my mfw when an american says me to eat a meal with just plain water

at least drink the fizzy bubbly sparkling water m8
>>
File: IMG_20170301.jpg (72KB, 500x750px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170301.jpg
72KB, 500x750px
>>34729734
but I have a chubby chaser gf
>>
>>34729731
Become a masochist, enjoy pain, pace in agony til you collapse. It's what I did. Apart from sexually needing to flog my own ass with a cat o' nine tails every so often, there were no side effects.
>>
>>34728313
>on the way home from my wagecuck
>drive by publix
>get the urge to stop there and buy mountain dews
>don't
are you proud of me /r9k/
>>
>>34730008
also i had a spinach wrap for lunch but it was the most disgusting thing i'd ever eaten so i took out everything but the wrap and cheese and just ate that #healthy #healthconscious #2017
>>
>>34729561
how the hell do you afford that?

>new years day
>mum made hotpot
>get a small dish
>next day
>"why didn't you eat that hotpot?"
>"I did"
>"It was ALL for you"
>literally half a casserole dish
>"th-thanks"
>>
>>34729731
Cut out the processed bullshit food and replace it with healthier food. If you're earing proper fucking food, you won't even need to count calories, because you'll get a large enough variety of essential nutrients that you will actually feel full after you eat a proper amount. Get down to a weight where you won't give yourself an aneurysm if you do mild cardiovascular exercise, and keep up the progress until you're able to see your dick when you look down. It's a timely process, but a relatively easy one for a patient enough person.
>>34729814
Even if you're not being blatantly beta-cucked (and I've yet to find any example of a young couple where one person is overweight and the other isn't that isn't blatant beta-cuckoldry), and she actually loves you, she would regret staying with you into your 40's and beyond when the health complications associated with being obese come into full force. My grandparents made sure to look after their health throughout their life, and they've been happily married for 57 years. You will never experience anything like that in your current state. Will you even live 57 years?
>>
>>34728313
>used to be well over 200 pounds
>dropped to 158 in halfthe a year
>Am 6''2

I just can't get any lower even tho 140 is goal
>>
>>34730377
why would 140lbs be your goal, wtf?
158 is totally fine with your height.
>>
>>34730377
do you have a "before and after" pic of your body?
>>
>>34728313

why not just buy the diet coke you retard.
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.