[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

My psychologist (pic related) is a Stacey. Nice to have one listen

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 4

File: 20161116_194210.png (617KB, 352x1398px) Image search: [Google]
20161116_194210.png
617KB, 352x1398px
My psychologist (pic related) is a Stacey. Nice to have one listen to me for once.
>>
>>34727780
That bitch is ugly as fuck. No amount of makeup can fix that aboriginal troglodyte face of hers.
>>
>>34727873
Last one was obese, I'm satisfied with this.
>>
>>34727780
She must find your problems so comical.
>>
>>34727939
I like to think she feels pity for me (she did hug me once), but I bet she probably laughs as soon as I leave the room and tells her friends about how pathetic and autistic I am.
>>
>>34727987
>she did hug me once
isn't this highly unprofessional?
>>
>>34728067
she's a whore, what do you expecte?
>>
>>34728067
I was okay with it. It felt nice. She smelled great.
>>
>>34728096
This pretty much
Look at that picture.
She's probably like most other women and her sexuality is her most important quality to her
>>
>>34728195
She's the only woman (outside of family) that has touched me in 23 years.
>>
>having a female doctor, therapist or psychologist

Jesus Christ m8 what are you doing? Subconsciously she'll only despise you for being a weak male.

You should only talk about your feels to other males.
>>
>>34727939
>>34727987
Why do you guys do this to yourself?

>>34727873
Please explain how somebody has a "troglodyte face"
>>
>>34728436
You seem too good for this place.
>>
>>34728430
>He's never heard of Florence Nightingale Syndrome

I almost feel bad for you
>>
>>34727780
>shrink is a qt, good at her job too
>tell her I want to go to some local weekly philosophy night thing
>tells me she'll go with me as she's interested in philosophy as well

What did she mean by this?
>>
>>34728454
>paying some slut on the odd chance shell start liking you
one step away from cuckoldry
>>
File: 1475172027593.png (696KB, 633x758px) Image search: [Google]
1475172027593.png
696KB, 633x758px
>want to go see a psychologist
>afraid if I tell them I have random thoughts where I argue with people or sometimes even push/punch them they will send me to a psychiatrist and give me drugs

I just want to talk to a professional who understands my problems more than any family member or friend would, but I know it'd just turn out that they send me to a Psychiatrist.
>>
File: 1421617396301.png (94KB, 396x385px) Image search: [Google]
1421617396301.png
94KB, 396x385px
>psychiatrist is a Stacy
>talk to her about my issues
>always tries to convince me i'll get better
>barely listens
>just gives me pills
>sessions only last like 15-20 minutes

Never trust a Stacy. Never.
>>
File: images-23.jpg (28KB, 429x343px) Image search: [Google]
images-23.jpg
28KB, 429x343px
>>34728436
imagine her offsprings. pic related
>>
i had a hottie for a therapist once. She had a tramp stamp and wore yoga pants with visible thongs. I wanted her so badly i made every session about my frustrations finding a suitable sex partner due to the size of my cock. I acted like I was packing a soda can thick schlong. I nevr got anywhere with it but I sure did fap a lot after each session.
>>
>>34728449
What do you mean by that? If it's sarcasm it's going over my head.

>>34728479
Lol
Obviously that's not why you go; you go for treatment.
I'm refuting your point that women despise "weak" men. Sure there are women that do, but many people in general hate others for being "weak". It's also ironic that your said he should go to men for his problems because men are way quicker to overtly down someone for being lesser than women are.

The thing is a lot of stuff considered "weakness" by some people is unimportant or even attractive to others. Painting it with a brush like that just hurts yourself.

>>34728511
I thought a troglodyte was just an ignorant uncultured person, which doesn't have anything to do with your facial features. I guess it also means a cave person which I didn't know.
>>
>>34728556
I kinda want to try this to see how it goes. It will probably fail miserably. Well, I don't have much to lose.
>>
>>34728476
Go and find out.
>>
is she Mediterranean?
>>
>>34729797
Yeah, she is. Why?
>>
>>34729990
is she Maltese?
>>
>>34728488
That shit is normal as fuck, it even has a name which I forgot.
>>
Never get a female Psychologist

They innately have no understanding of a robot's problems. Years of studying their meme major doesn't prepare them for comprehending why robots feel the way they do
>>
>>34730310
Intrusive thoughts. Everybody gets them, I got one driving the other night I kept thinking about pulling my e brake and slamming into trucks so I had to pull off and sit quietly for a bit till they went away. Sometimes I think about beating the shit out of people, usually it's about how I'll get killed desu
>>
>>34730388
Agreed. I've found the female therapists I've been to showed glimmers of unprofessional judgment and insensitivity.
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.