[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>get a tinder date set >an hour before she text me "anon

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: 1409604260814.jpg (7KB, 250x241px) Image search: [Google]
1409604260814.jpg
7KB, 250x241px
>get a tinder date set
>an hour before she text me "anon my sister will be there with me"
What do?
Two giggling girls may be too much for me.
>>
get them drunk and make them lick each others buttholes
>>
>>34727599
We both know this shit won't happen. Even if I was a turbo Chad it would be nearly impossible to pull off.
>>
>>34727585
Tell her something came up
>>
dude shes only doing this as a precaution, chill, just go
>>
File: rexy.jpg (63KB, 511x501px) Image search: [Google]
rexy.jpg
63KB, 511x501px
>>34727585
Go for broke. You have a once in a lifetime opportunity and you will NEVER get it again. Do whatever you must to bolster your confidence. Drugs, alcohol, whatever.

This is your ONE shot.

Fuck BOTH of them.
>>
GO WARRIOR OF TIME
IT IS YOUR DESTINY
>>
>>34727648
I won't. It'll be shit and I can tell.
>>
>>34727585
She obviously doesn't think you are a "safe" person. The date is already over.
>>
>>34727585
don't listen to the negativity here. shouldn't have posted here in the first place! Just try to enjoy and have a good time, that's all. If you think it's gonna fail, then no matter what you do, it won't succeed. Keep an open and positive mind and go there!
>>
>>34727815
Yeah which is why I don't bother even going there

>>34727895
I appreciate it but there's no point going there like that
>>
If you make a good impression now you'll get pussy next time you see her. If she was bringing a guy friend or something it may be different
>>
>>34727945
You have to go now though. Even though nothing will come of it. Because if you stand her up she's just going to bitchy about to everyone she knows.
>>
>>34727585
Think about yourself as their older brother in this case. Be friendly, polite, ask about their lives and relationships, and try to at least seem actually interested, be auto ironic but not cringey.
Next time the girl you want of the two will be less insecure and feel more safe with your presence only.
>>
>>34727993
Who gives a shit? She's with her sister now and we barely met on tinder. I'm not desperate
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.