[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>be out in the world >constantly apprehensive about where

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 78
Thread images: 7

File: walking.jpg (54KB, 950x532px) Image search: [Google]
walking.jpg
54KB, 950x532px
>be out in the world
>constantly apprehensive about where to direct my gaze
>eyes naturally drawn to each and every person around me (especially women)
>staring at people is creepy
>would be generally comfortable with just "eyes forward and keeping it moving"
>equally creepy constantly walking around like some aloof robot
>don't want to be one of those people pretending to look busy on my phone
>settle for a socially acceptable mix of generally looking straight ahead with the occasional glance at a stranger as they approach me and pulling out my phone every now and again

Living the lie is killing me.
>>
do something super exhaustive and boring before going out in public. it will numb you and keep you focused on what matters
>>
>>34727525
Hahaha

God dammit, dude...

You're pathetic
>>
>>34727525
Get psychologiclly evaluated autism or shizo
>>
>>34727525
You remind me of one of those people who can't be an actor because they're so dumb, they can't figure out what to do with their hands

Wow

Your mother was correct

The abortion WOULDVE been less costly
>>
>>34727649
>>34727733
>>34727792
Is it really that bad? I look just like anyone else walking down the street.

I think it's mostly that I'm on a college campus and I'm super aware of how badly I just want to fucking stare at all the hot girls but know I'll look like a creepster so I do my best normie performance instead.
>>
>>34727964
YOUR FINE. I DO THE SAME
>>
THE CORRECT ANSWER WAS :

welcome to planet earth

Snap out of it

Stop being so God damn self-absorbed

It's very VERY unbecoming

And it's getting you NOWHERE
>>
>>34728001
It's spelled YOU'RE*

I realize this is confusing, but YOUR and YOU'RE are two different words
>>
>>34727964
It's really NOT that bad

I'm not sure if you are aware of this or not, but if you stop focusing on YOURSELF so much, you'll become part of the human race

Lighten up

Let go

Relax

Just flow

Think about music

Think about animals

Just modify your behavior
>>
Here's what nobody explained to you :

Who gives a fuck what other people think ?

You CANT control it, so why bother worrying ?

Fuck them

This is YOUR LIFE, not theirs

Live it

Have fun

Free yourself
>>
>>34728016
>>34728118
>>34728213
Why are

You posting

A FAGGOT?
>>
Dude....

I'm MARRIED and I perve out on every chick that walks past me

So does my wife

She likes girls, too

Fuck them

I'm not 'ruining my chances' with them at all

Fuck them

If it makes them uncomfortable, GOOD

they can eat my shit

I do whatever the fuck I feel like doing

Let THEM live their lives in fear of standing out

I absolutely LOVE to stand out of the crowd
>>
>>34728259

Says

The

Sexual

Failure

To

The

Married

Man

Right ?
>>
File: IMG_1980.jpg (15KB, 400x224px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1980.jpg
15KB, 400x224px
>>34728001
It's *YOU'RE* you dumb motherfucker
>>
Try THIS technique :

From now on ONLY stare directly at their crotches

And say 'oh my god' a lot

Ambiguously
>>
just say "Howdy Doo" and it gives you an excuse to look at interesting other people. I LOVE people watching and it appears less creepy when they think I'm some friendly girl.
>>
>>34727525
i feel you. I have the exact same problem only,

>person/persons walking towards me
>dont know where to look
>feel tears well in my eyes
>pass person
>welling stops
I dont know why this happens. It isnt so bad its visible (usually) but it means i have to rub my eyes after passing someone or theyll fell uncomfortable. It doesnt happen when its busy either; it only happens when were the only people in the street.
>>
>>34728330
Holy fuck you need to get raped and get that fake confidence of yours shattered. But instead tell me about how

Cool

You ARE

AND how AWESOME

Your life IS

And how you see your WIFE

Are GREAT people
>>
>>34728362
Lol

The most original LOL ever
>>
>>34728415

>And how you see your WIFE are GREAT people

Was this actually meant to be coherent ?

Lol @ your inability to get laid
>>
>>34728358
>>34728330
>>34728213
>>34728118
>>34728016
I hate you

Not only do you post like a faggot, you wife is bisexual and you give useless normalfag advice. Why are you here? To feel better about yourself after being cuckolded by a woman?
>>
Don't worry so much about what other people think. Everyone is too busy going about their day or thinking about themselves. No one cares or thinks twice about you, sadly.
>>
File: IMG_0888.jpg (526KB, 1600x1144px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0888.jpg
526KB, 1600x1144px
>>34728415
This is not me.
VPNs don't work on 4chan.
Ignore this post if you aren't the anon this is meant for.
>>
>>34728358
>implying there is any greater sexual failure than being a married man

Enjoy being some woman's safety net for when she's no longer desirable.
>>
>>34728415

Hahaha haha @ you being SO submerged in your lack of self confidence, that you erroneously assume EVERYONE is a fucking schlep like you

Wanna hear the funny part ?

One night, a long time ago, when I was a stripclub DJ, I actually fucked SEVEN strippers simultaneously

All

By

Myself

Lol

Not kidding

How does that make you feel ?
>>
>>34728520
Enjoy not having any clue what the fuck you're talking about

How could you ?

You've got ZERO experience with women

None

Hahaha haha

You're extremely successful at failure
>>
>>34728526
You're trying way too hard. It's embarassing.
>>
you have ruined this thread

You know who you are. Please, leave.
>>
>>34727525
you do like i do. good job.
>>
>>34728610
I'm not trying at all

You should catch me when I actually AM trying

If you think you've been defeated NOW, just wait....

>>34728643
Fuck you AND this thread

You're an anonymous, irrelevant, miniscule droplet of irrelevant mist, imperceptible amongst the other boring anonymous droplets of effeminate mist that make up the background fog of obscurity that remains overlooked

Lol @ you suddenly assuming you have what it takes to be 'a badass'

In MY opinion, it's YOU that's ruining this thread

Fuck yourself, coward
>>
>>34728610
Lol @ you assigning 'embarrassment' to another person who is free of embarrassment

Yet you try to pretend you're not ashamed of your inability to reach the social and sexual 'plateau' attained by the average 7th grader

You fucking faggot

You make me sick
>>
>>34728610
Lol @ you assigning 'embarrassment' to another person who is free of embarrassment

Yet you try to pretend you're not ashamed of your inability to reach the social and sexual 'plateau' attained by the average 7th grader

You fucking faggot

You make me sick

*wraps a logging chain around your pencil neck*

*attaches the other end to the rear of an 18 wheeler*

*calls your mother and collects the $5,000 she offered to rid her of the embarrassment*
>>
>>34728610

You fucking faggot

You make me sick

*wraps a logging chain around your pencil neck*

*attaches the other end to the rear of an 18 wheeler*

*calls your mother and collects the $5,000 she offered to rid her of the embarrassment*

dives the 18 wheeler to your mother's house to collect my money, and she lets me break her nose while fucking her loose old worn out shithole

Dude, you entire family are punching bags

This is great
>>
>>34728938
>>34728980
>>34729025
>>34729151

You're always so frustrated by your own impotence.

I've been 'defeated' huh, wow I didn't even notice.

Go ahead, write a few more responses. Keep trying.
>>
>>34727525
>walking outside in public
>notice shadow
>see my weird frame and terrible posture
>try to fix posture while walking
>rolling shoulders back
>puffing chest out
>raising head
>slightly tensing core
>marching like a soldier
>is this better than slouching?
>do I look autistic or awesome?
>>
Have the same problem. You're most likely on the autism spectrum in case you didnt know.
>>
>>34729186
Yes, yes... Of course I am

And women's labia looks like roast beef, right?

And women get 'roast beef' from having sex, right?

Hahaha

You fucking faggot

You don't know JACK SHIT about women

I wonder why you have no knowledge about females ?

Hmmm......

Lemme guess.......
>>
>>34729186
Both of you are children.
>>
>>34729263

Autism has NITHING to do with this

You're simply self absorbed

And boring
>>
>>34729329
I find him interesting though
>>
>>34729329
>You're simply self absorbed

>And boring

H..how do you know?
>>
File: 1484458098176.png (235KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1484458098176.png
235KB, 500x500px
>>34727525

Spotlight effect, OP. You're falsely buying into your own bullshit. You believe that perfect strangers are paying a shred of attention to you and even scrutinizing your movements when in reality none of them give a single fuck about you. Unless you are literally going down the sidewalk on all fours and screaming like an ape, no one will give you a millisecond of a thought. And even if you did do that no one would even confront you. Ever been in public transportation and suddenly the homeless bum preaching about the Illuminati enters your subway car? What does everyone else do? They avert their eyes in hopes of not catching the crazy or starting a conflict. The fact that they now give a fuck about this crazy rando makes them uncomfortable, and would rather not care about strangers. Again, you are stressing yourself out by pretending people are looking at you when you are only implanting that thought in your mind, because you are lonely.
>>
>>34728358
>Being married
>2017

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
>>
>>34727792
I find this to be both poignant and hilarious. I think you win reddit
>>
>>34729263
I used to have shit posture. Then one day my dad said to me
>Son, you should stand up straight and walk properly - it'll make you look better
This is one of the 3 pieces of parenting ive ever received from him. Now i stand up straight and hold my head straight. I probably look a bit autistic but i think its better than walking around hunchbacked.

The more i think about it the more i want to blame my parents for my inability to socialize but then i think thats just an excuse. I never used to be able to look people in the eyes when talking to them then when i was visiting universities my dad said to me
>you should look people in the eyes. They feel uncomfortable talking to you when youre looking everywhere else and they end up looking at me.
Now i look people in the face when talking to them and it has helped. This was when i was 19. I couldnt talk to people until i was 19.
>>
>>34729563
Not being able to get a girlfriend

In 2017

Lol

Gay Pride, right?
>>
>>34729857
You owe your father a huge THANKYOU
>>
>>34730192
I already did thank him.

It helped me on the path to fixing my shit. I just worry it came too late for me to live the life i wanted to live. (IE a wife and family by ~25)
>>
>>34729857
Your dad gave you EXCELLENT advice

You should call him RIGHT NOW and thank him

And apologize for any areas in which you were deficient as his son

And admit your own accountability

Thereby acknowledging that you gave NO RIGHT to blame him or anyone else

Then ask him if he's open to giving you more advice

Seriously

Do it

It'll be pivotal
>>
File: 1483199050345.jpg (97KB, 915x960px) Image search: [Google]
1483199050345.jpg
97KB, 915x960px
>>34727649
>>34727792
>>34728016
>>34728118
>>34728213
>>34728330
>>34728358
>>34728392
>>34728526
>>34728580
>>34728938
>>34728980
>>34729025
>>34729151
>>34729294
>>34729329
>>34730134
Pls neck urself faget. I hope you get butthole AIDS and die a slow, painful death. Thankies!
>>
>>34730277
stop giving him (you)s and hell go away.
>>
It's actually not creepy at all. I look at the faces of everyone I walk past. There's nothing to be afraid of, if it's a girl and she's ugly you just look forwards, if it's a bit girl you watch her till you pass then look forwards. If it's a guy and you meet his eyes, just give a small nod with your head and move on.
>>
>>34730252
Free yourself of the false boundaries that you have created with the 'by age 25' part

It's unrealistic

It's self defeating

It doesn't allow you the chance to LIVE and grow independently that you need

Take your time

Stop viewing life by 'other people's concepts of time and labels and subcategories'

Think for yourself

Create your OWN rules

It's YOUR LIFE

Have fun
>>
File: 1481226195227.png (2MB, 1224x1433px) Image search: [Google]
1481226195227.png
2MB, 1224x1433px
>>34729393
>you are literally going down the sidewalk on all fours and screaming like an ape, no one will give you a millisecond of a thought

Lulz, in the UK TV show "A Bit of Fry and Laurie" they had a phrase "ape crazy on all fours".

I do all this autistic shit outlined above, anyone know any mind exercises to help?
>>
>>34730277

Lol stfu, you little coward

Crawl back in front of your little ZELDA deal before you die of 'notesticlitis'
>>
>>34730394
Hahaha @ your misunderstanding of how to make me go away

HINT: you cant
>>
>>34730445

Here's a brain teaser :

Name even ONE masculine Brit, other than the Queen...

Hint: James Bonds not a real person

AGAIN: NAME ONE BRIT WHOS NOT EFFEMINATE
>>
>>34728413
Do you know what's caysing it ?
>>
>>34730445
Q: WHY DO ALL BRITCOMS END THE SAME WAY ?

two old men chasing each other around a park bench as a ragtime piano plays too fast in the background, one man holding an umbrella while the other wears a bra outside of his clothing ?
>>
FACT:

YOURE SO ENVELOPED IN YOUR OWN SELF-ABSORBED SELF-IMPOSED FAILURE AND FEAR, THAT YOU NEVER GAVE YOYRSELF A CHANCE TO STOP BEING A WIMP

HERES HOW TO STOP BEING A WIMP :

STOP BEHAVING LIKE A WIMP
>>
>tfw to intelegent not to recognize JohnnyNeptune even without his tripcode
>>
Eeeewwwwwww

I just realized after resetting my phone and reinstalling Firefox, I was actually in as 'anonymous'....

G R O S S

I'd rather eat dog shit than to be one of you sissy ANON idiots
>>
>>34730794
TOO*

TOO intelligent

Not 'to intelligent'

This is going to blow your mind, but there are three words in the English Language that sound exactly alike, but have different meanings

TO, TOO & TWO

yep

Perhaps dropping out of school WASN'T such a good idea after all ?
>>
>>34730656
No, i just know its annoying as fuck.

For a while id consciously not stare at the floor everywhere i went and i felt really good about that. After a while i didnt have to force myself to look up and didnt keep going back to looking down but now, and im not sure when it started, i well up a little whenever someone walks past me and it isnt busy. The only times it doesnt happen is when its an old man or a family.
>>
>>34730794
INTELLIGENT*

Not 'intelegent'

But you tried

Right ?
>>
>>34730858
>he isnt intelgent enough to realise what intelegence is.
>>
>>34730870
You are SO consumed with a nonsensical, pointless, idiotic self-deception of you being a failure, that you're lost in your own meme

You think others can see it too

They CANT

it's only in YOUR head

and the sooner you get rid of it, the sooner you finally FINALLY begin living

Q: What's stopping you ?

A: YOU are

So stop BEHAVING LIKE you aren't able to control your behavior
>>
The advice I give is SOLID GOLD

the ppl who try and paint my advice as anything less ARE NOT ON YOUR SIDE

they want you to fail

Like them
>>
Dude I just stare at the ground or at my phone. I don't want to look at some dude because that's faggy as fuck and I don't want to look at a girl because it's creepy. I don't care if they look at me, I don't want to look at them. Nothing makes me cringe more than some stranger smiling at me and going "Hey man, you watch the big game?" or some shit. Fuck off dude I just want to get from Point A to Point B I couldn't give a fuck if you had AIDS right now and died in front of me fuck off.
>>
>>34727525
I just kind of look around at deals in shop windows or interesting shit people are wearing, sometimes I get lost in thought and stare off into space or w/e.

People still come up and ask me for directions or about other stuff (some lady asked me where I got my shirt yesterday) so I must not seem so creepy/weird that I'm not approachable.
>>
Why is JohnnyNeptune always right?

Everything he says is great advice honestly.
Shape up you little queerbois and stop complaining about petty shit
>>
>>34727525

R U LITRILLY ME!?

orgiin
>>
File: 1486409896573.jpg (289KB, 1280x1280px) Image search: [Google]
1486409896573.jpg
289KB, 1280x1280px
>>34728392

I do this anyway, everytime.
>>
>>34731043
No matter how hard you try to hide your homophobia, it comes out in every sentence

You've made it quite clear that you're not interested in a sexual relationship with a female

But you're concerned that actually SEEING a male makes people know you're homosexual ?

May I suggest coming out of the closet ?
>>
>>34727525
Yes hello OP are you me?
>>
>>34731461
Shes disgusting

No offense, but that's nauseating

It looks like something a nigger thug would find attractive

Her body is repugnant
>>
>>34731844
her body is attractive but the way she presents herself and the clothes she wears are sickening i completely agree.

If she were dressed modestly, wasnt wearing so much makeup and didnt have dyed hair then she could be very attractive. However, instead she is completely repulsive
Thread posts: 78
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.