[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>start talking to a Catholic girl >text each other often

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_0089.jpg (225KB, 1134x1001px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0089.jpg
225KB, 1134x1001px
>start talking to a Catholic girl
>text each other often
>install snapchat because of her
>she sends me snaps of her making silly faces
>likes the fact that I'm a virgin because she's a virgin toon and she thinks people should wait until marriage to have sex
>slowly start to like her over a few weeks
>ask her to hang out or see a movie
>she goes into extreme detail in a long text on how she'll be busy with dance and a music video for the rest of the month
>basically end up telling her how I felt since Valentines Day is approaching
>she accuses of me treating her as a back up girl
>keep reiterating to her that I did like her
>she hasn't responded in over a day

Why doesn't she believe me? She's the only girl I talk to. What the heck man
>>
She doesn't like you. Sorry dude, classic leading you on type act.
>>
yeah, shes just leading you on by pretending to be "pure" or whatever.

dont fall for her jewish tricks. rise above.
>>
File: laughing 2d whores.jpg (1MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
laughing 2d whores.jpg
1MB, 1920x1080px
>he actually believes her when she said she was a Catholic virgin
Catholic girls tend to be the sluttiest.
>>
>>34726839
>she's a virgin toon and she thinks people should wait until marriage to have sex
simply ebin
>>
>>34726839
>>likes the fact that I'm a virgin because she's a virgin toon and she thinks people should wait until marriage to have sex

Dream grill. Would love to slowly seduce her into doing lewd things with me for the first time as she moans this isn't proper but she's too horny.
>>
>>34726839
Oh you normies and your normoid problems.
>>
>>34726858
>>34726891

Would she really lead me on for years? I've known her since our hs days but I never really talked to her that much until college. In hs, she would always greet me and even go as far as sit with me instead of her own friends. When she found out I wasn't going to senior prom, she invited me to her group despite one of her friends in the group thinking I was a creep. I tried to get out of it by saying I didn't have a date but she didn't either so I ended up saying yes.

>>34726972

True but she talks about how guys don't really give her attention and how she thinks she's ugly because of that.
>>
>>34727312
Do you love her?
orangeloli
>>
>>34727472

Not really. I like her but I wouldn't go as far as to say that I love her. I still would like to get to know her more and spend time with her first.
>>
>>34727518
Try calling her
>>
>>34727616

You don't think that would be too much? I don't want to come off as clingy. If she doesn't reply by tonight then I might end up trying that.
>>
>>34727637
Would you rather her think that you're clingy or that she's a backup girl?
Just don't blow up her phone with texts, 1 an hour max.
>>
>>34727694
>1 an hour max.
more like if she doesnt reply you stop after 1 or 2 messages.
>>
>>34726839
Wait a minute. Let me get this straight. So you asked a girl on a date and she denied you, giving the bullshit excuse of "I don't have time to date". Then when you reveal your feelings as if they weren't already clear enough when you asked her out on a date, this bitch has the gall to say you have only ever considered her as back up material? Wtf bitch? Why did you deny OP his date then? It sounds like she's projecting and considers you back up material.
>>
>>34727711
>stop after 1 or 2 messages
But then she might think she really is just a backup girl.
I dunno, it depends on who it is and I don't know either of you or what you've been through, but I'd at least text her every 4-5 hours
Just try not to call her while she's making a poop
>>
>he fell for the waiting until marriage meme
>>
>>34727738

That may be the case. I'm not sure. Hopefully, her reasons will become clear soon enough.

>>34727802

I'll text her in a few hours or something then
>>
>>34727974
>Hopefully, her reasons will become clear soon enough.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
>>
File: 1485301380587.jpg (134KB, 605x939px) Image search: [Google]
1485301380587.jpg
134KB, 605x939px
>>34726839
>>34727312
She pities you so she befriended you and that's why she invited you to her group for prom. Because she's trying to be a good Christian. When she talks about staying a virgin until marriage it doesn't mean she's thinking about marriage with (You).

>end up telling her how I felt
Here's where you really screwed up. Once you do this, it's game over. There's no challenge anymore and now you've become the weirdo who mistook friendship as something romantic.

>back up girl bullshit
She's saying that as a nice way of telling you that she never had any feelings for you.

This sounds like a classic case of lack-of-female-attention driven delusional thinking.
>>
>>34727227
Fuck off Oscar, you will never be able to do that in real life.
>>
>>34726839
>because she's a virgin too
kek, look at this retard

No wonder she ghosted your spergtastic ass
>>
>>34728164
Continued...
>likes the fact that I'm a virgin
Of course she does because she's a fucking Christian.
>>
>>34728164
>She's saying that as a nice way of telling you that she never had any feelings for you.
woman detected.

thats not a nice way of telling him she doesnt reciprocate, thats her telling him she thinks shes the back up. whether she means something else or not is irrelvant, shes a stupid cunt who's unable to be direct, yet you blame him for not being able to decipher such retardery. jesus christ.
>>
>>34728320
No, she's telling a lie to try to not hurt OP's feelings and possibly boost his confidence.
>>
what kind of weird person talks about their sexual lives to the opposite sex?
it should be assumed they are virgins, and any evidence to the contrary should elicit immediate termination of contact.
virginity has less to do with how immense the expanse of her cavernous vagina is after being pounded daily by Chad.
It has to do with the quality of her upbringing and family. When you marry a girl, you marry her family. (lel incest tee hee). But seriously. Women who sleep around have no fidelity not because the many dicks she's had change her - it's because she was a shitty person to begin with who wasn't brought up in a patriarchal authoritarian household.
It's why I consider people from broken families as less-than-human. If you don't know who your father is, then you're half a person in my eyes. Some people make the most of that, but sadly most don't.
>>
>>34728366
>No, she's telling a lie to try to not hurt OP's feelings and possibly boost his confidence.
>5d chess
youre giving her too much credit. she simply doesnt want op and thats the first thing she came up with.
>>
>>34728409
Yes, you may be right. I worded it badly the first time.
>>
>>34728434
you didnt word it badly, you said something completely different.
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.