[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do you believe in God /r9k/? What are your views? I firmly believe

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 84
Thread images: 16

File: god.jpg (53KB, 640x920px) Image search: [Google]
god.jpg
53KB, 640x920px
Do you believe in God /r9k/? What are your views?

I firmly believe pic related. I have done no harm on this planet yet treated like the storm drain for injustice, pain, suffering and isolation. I done nothing to deserve this. If there is a divine force they have to justify this crap to me when I die.
>>
>>34726500
There isn't one, even if there's one why would a God apologize to a dunce like you.
>>
File: 1486528629543.png (134KB, 317x392px) Image search: [Google]
1486528629543.png
134KB, 317x392px
God doesnt care about you, people dont care about you, just fuck off.
>>
I believe God is a powerful concept that has evolved from the collective consciousness. I feel like everything can be explained by evolutionary pressures. What is good and bad comes not from God, but from evolution, however, not evolution of the physical form, but of consciousness and society. God is what makes cooperative coexistence, ie all of society to exist. Without it, we would all be selfish and tear each other apart. Trial and error of millions and millions of years has created humans to respond to "God" and to allow God to greatly influence their actions. You can't say God doesn't exist when people fight wars over him, they build cathedrals to worship him, they change how they behave because of him. God is a being of a higher level of order than any one individual human. God lives much longer and evolves much slower, people are just cells in the body controlled by God.
>>
>>34726500
"RELIGION CAUSES ALL THE DEATHS REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE"

guess what faggot, countless wars happened even before Judaism/Christianity/Islam and anything else, it's human nature, in fact wars are causes by lack of religion
>>
File: 1483140049584.png (354KB, 626x586px) Image search: [Google]
1483140049584.png
354KB, 626x586px
I'm gonna hedge my bets on "no"

Because if there is a god, the chances are incredibly low, it's probably not like the Abrahamic god at all, and if it is, I'm giving him a big "fuck you" because I'm not some pathetic supplicating homonculi.
>>
>>34726725
>You can't say God doesn't exist when people fight wars over him, they build cathedrals to worship him, they change how they behave because of him.

This is an illogical and utterly retarded thought process.
>>
File: 3123564.gif (391KB, 500x372px) Image search: [Google]
3123564.gif
391KB, 500x372px
>>34726500
lmfao what the fuck? I don't believe in a god either, but if one existed why the fuck would he, with his omnipotence and omniscience, care at all what you think, let alone "beg your forgiveness"? Holy shit the edginess is making me actually laugh out loud.
>>
I started practicing meditation recently and it's really put me back in touch with nature and just the physical world around me.

I've identified as an atheist for a long time, but I've never abandoned the feeling of being part of something bigger than myself; some transcendental shared experience of simply being.

I guess I see "God" in nature these days. Especially when I'm near water.
>>
>>34726500
>I firmly believe pic related
Have fun being thrown into hell immediately kek
>>
File: fly away.png (1001KB, 1057x993px) Image search: [Google]
fly away.png
1001KB, 1057x993px
>>34726500
I believe in /systemspace/
Hail !Tsuki
>>
>>34726500
I am not a believer in the judeo-christian god, but this is an ignorant world view to have. Life is not meant to be easy, It is supposed to be a chaotic onslaught of trials that will go on until you die. This is the same in many ideologies.

"God" or life, or what have you, does not hate you. You are being tested. Life is not meant to be easy.
>>
>>34726500
ok edgelord ! so , here s the fucking thing . lets say god exists . i bet he doesnt like pussies like you . i bet he doesnt like whiny faggots edgelords . you just expect god to hand you everything ? thats why you are so edged right now ? lucky you , i guess he doesnt exist . or we are just apes with some sort of inteligence , i say some sort , cause majority of people are dumb as doors.
>>
If God is all knowing and the Most high, does it mean that he's an atheist? Therefore, being an atheist is what God intended us to be because he made us in "his image".

Checkmate, Christians. :^)
>>
>>34726500

i don't believe in god but what you just said is straight up gibsmedat mentality. grow up faggot.
>>
File: cringe.jpg (28KB, 426x398px) Image search: [Google]
cringe.jpg
28KB, 426x398px
>>34726500
An image from Whisper

The most childish, corny, high school aimed app ever. I swear to god that 95% of that fucking app is used by high school kids.

All fucking posts there are so corny that I always close and delete that fucking app because of the huge cringe
>>
>>34726884
I'm not saying a man in the sky literally exists you moron, I'm saying people think he does, and that does literally exist, contained within the brains of the collective population. That concept has outlived any one human, and has evolved over time into many forms, religion was the primary differentiating factor between cultures for most of history. It informs how they think and act and therefore shapes how the society will function. People think of God as something greater than themselves, and God clearly is. God has been affecting the world via people for ages and ages.
>>
>>34726988
prodigal son

I have more chances in heaven than a self righteous cuck like you

>>34727086
I have no idea what whisper is. I just took this from google

>>34726938
Abrahamic God cares if you wear clothing of two fabrics. He'll care about what you think.
>>
>>34726500
No, I don't. I tried being at least agnostic but it didn't work. That picture is stupid though.
>>
The 10 goymandments:

1. I am your only God, goy
2. Don't bow down to any other Gods, goy
3. Don't misuse my name, goy
4. Make sure you use Sabbath to refresh yourself, wagecuck goy
5. Respect the people who condemned you to a life of pain and misery, goy
6. Do not kill other goy taxpayers (and especially not God's chosen people)
7. Don't cheat on your wife, goy. You're there to support and raise many other good taxpayer goys.
8. Don't steal, goy. Only (((we))) can do that. You must work hard for everything.
9. Don't snitch on your neighbor, goy. We need him to pay his taxes and to be a consumer.
10. Don't envy your neighbor, goy. Greed is reserved only for (((God's chosen people))). You must work hard for everything.
>>
>>34726500
Absolute edge master
>>
>>34727010
>"God" or life, or what have you, does not hate you. You are being tested. Life is not meant to be easy.

this desu
All these people thinking god should have made the world a perfect place, but why tf would he even bother creating us and heaven/hell if he was just going to make it easy.
>>
File: 6565643.jpg (463KB, 1362x779px) Image search: [Google]
6565643.jpg
463KB, 1362x779px
>>34727166
This. Christianity is good for you goys.
>>
>>34726500
I'm still trying to figure out my beliefs, but this is roughly what I have so far:
>be God
>be bored
>drop a huge fuckin nuke on the floor, creates a universe
>well fuck
>oh hey look things are goin on in there
>drop more nukes, make a shitton of universes (the multiverse)
>each universe develops dimensions, which are alternate timelines following the same rules as the original, but different shit happens, e.g. Hitler winning WW2, dolphins dont exist, and pineapples taste slightly more like banannas, are each possible dimensions for our universe (or maybe others I dunno)
>decide to fuck around with the universes
>get tired of crashing planets together, get idea
>make tiny version of myself, put him on some random shithole planet
>make him a wife, make a bunch of animals to molest
>dont touch that tree
>T O U C H E D
>fuck outta here
>leave them alone to try again in another universe
>come back
>fucking degenerates everywhere
>flood the whole place
>leave again, come back
>again with the degeneracy
>go down there personally, disguised as some carpenter
>"Yo dudes stop fighting and shit."
>fuck you
>get crucified
>leave, decide not to mess with that universe anymore
And thats that.
>>
File: aalewis.jpg (171KB, 548x618px) Image search: [Google]
aalewis.jpg
171KB, 548x618px
I feel like I'm naturally wired to be Agnostic/skeptical. I've had enough weird stuff happen like dreams that came true that I don't agree with the materialists. I'm working on being religious though.

I've started going to church again since becoming a father. I remembered some of the fun times I had in youth group and the beautiful candlelight Christmas services. And I don't want my daughter growing up around SJWs and bitter nihilists.

I'm not the only one. I noticed a lot of other 25-35 year old new parents in the pews. Nothing quite like having a kid to make you miss your family's traditions and realize that values aren't some huge joke. Many secular people I know are becoming nominally religious or "spiritual but not religious". The angry atheist fad of the early 00's is now widely mocked (pic related).
>>
>>34726761
While OP is quite edgy, I think what he is trying to say is that if God existed/cared about "his children" why would he let people (especially the "true followers") suffer
>>
>>34727215

With Christianity everyone is already ignoring the bits about giving away all your stuff and waiting for the end times. Plenty of European and American culture has seeped in over the years, too. Pagan gods becoming saints, independant American-isms like "God helps those who help themselves". We're made it our own.

It's imperfect but it's the only hope we have. Secularism just creates a lacuna that gets filled by Islam or hedonism(and the attendant low birthrates and SJWism).
>>
>>34727610
I'm always fascinated how having a kid makes a lot of people turn to religion. I knew a couple that was hardcore edge lord make fun of people's faith 24/7 do a 180 and go to a Christian church to the point that he's now a deacon and this all happen because they had a kid and wanted him raised in a church. I'm not against faith but it's absolutely surreal when someone turns to god over having a kid. It's begs so many fucking questions about what it is with age and reproducing that leads to atheist and the like to turn to a God.
>>
>>34727756

There's a lot of factors at work. Nostalgia(the Home Alone scene with the church and various books of my childhood like The Best Christmas Pageant Ever made me want to find a church to join). Got a lot of church-related memories too like watching X-files in the rec room as a kid. There's also falling away from most of your non-parent friends and needing a social outlet.

Atheists tend to really downplay how much people like being told what to do, also. The religions that are plateauing or growing(say, Mormonism and Islam respectively) are the ones that want to control ever aspect of your life. Meanwhile, churches that try to be inclusive and progressive like the Episcopalians are in decline.
>>
>>34727756
it's gives them authority and control over the kid

>don't do that
>why?
>I don't like it
>I don't care

>don't do that
>why?
>God will punish you
>okay
>>
>>34727756
When you are young and feel invincible god and death feel very abstract. When you hit your 30s+ and your best day are behind you with death just sitting near watching the clock suddenly the fear of what could come next is enough to create faith.
>>
>>34726967
I need to get back into meditation. Don't know why I stopped, seems really peacful.
>>
>>34727888
That has never work though almost every edge lord I know came from a home that had that upbringing of "don't make god sad" realistically it goes more

>don't do that
>why?
>it's not good safe
>rebels or obeys

>don't do that
>why?
>God will punish you
>rebels and has huge chip on shoulder about God
>>
Anyone else unironically believe that God exists, he just hates us?
>>
File: 6dd.png (70KB, 768x1024px) Image search: [Google]
6dd.png
70KB, 768x1024px
I kinda like the idea of God existing, but there really isn't enough proof. Even the bullshit Prometheus birth story feels more plausible to me. Religions are interesting as myths, but i don't really think that they are any different from greek mythology, and no one believes those.
>>
>>34727967
I don't think he hates us but I do think the paradox of free will makes things hard on how much to interact in a life. Assuming he is also truly all knowing he might be running into issues that helping people while trying to keep their free will intact would make things worse.
>>
>>34728019
It's that weird brain challenge, so much detail in biology,climate and how the earth just exists like it does almost demands that intelligence had to be involved in it's creation, yet when we see the vastness of space, and the overall directionless life it asks why this intelligence isn't more active in a day to day sense.
>>
Honestly why should you worship or pray to the Christian God?

He got cucked from his own creation by a snake. And he doesn't interfere or help in human life because reasons. That doesn't sound all powerful or even productive to pray to him according to his terms. His job seems to be to let you suffer in an environment of his own making then he pops in the death to judge you after being invisible the whole time.

Any hardcore christfags answer this?
>>
File: 1483447538013.jpg (47KB, 645x968px) Image search: [Google]
1483447538013.jpg
47KB, 645x968px
why would god create all this, all these beings only to then hide behind a rock?
>>
>>34728851
Not hardcore but like >>34728092 pointed out free will makes this a mess. There has to be a chance to fail for free will to be in the mix. The snake must be allowed to make it's offer and Adam and Eve had to be allowed to go though with it, to remove either removes free will and then as such makes the whole venture pointless. As for the invisibility thing that becomes a question of would one serve him if he was present 24/7 or would one find reasons to denounce or question him or worse to think such but not act in fear of what stands before them, thus you are back to the issue people are effected by the influence of gods existence in their face 24/7 as opposed to coming to a conclusion on your own. The judging part gets even crazier because translations are funny and words can be hard to understand. The original word when God's "judgment" closer means to "divide out", "to select", "to value" if used closer to what we see as an verb it means "to seek justice" so basically "God's judgement" is more of "God's gathering" hence why so many proverbs and parables talk about farming. Old King James translation was created in a time where fear work better than pleasure so many words were translated in such a way that it made God sound like what you painted as some hardass that would melt you for stepping out of line.
>>
File: why.jpg (85KB, 500x342px) Image search: [Google]
why.jpg
85KB, 500x342px
>>34729279
>hurr free will

he's an omnipotent being. he can create a perfect world with free will. he can create a square circle if he wanted to. he's making people suffer needlessly. then he makes them suffer infinitely in the afterlife for brief offenses in human years. he's an infinite all powerful being but can't forgive someone was a dick for a few moments in his brief mortal life? someone that he created to be sinful in the first place? that's just utter narcissistic faggotry. its like a pet owner adopting a dog then beating for all time if it ever barked.
>>
>>34729428
>hurr free will
Hey I was explaining the logic not saying it made things better.

>he can create a perfect world with free will.
He did it was called the realm nearest to God (or in our translations Garden of Eden) but again, freewill ruin it. You have to understand that failure and evil must be available otherwise it's not freewill it's just guided influence.
>he's making people suffer needlessly.
Now we are walking into the headache of is it him or is it we with freewill? What we do is what we leave in this world. To shake our hand at a sky god for not doing what is already capable of us is telling of our nature to find blame in others.
>then he makes them suffer infinitely in the afterlife for brief offenses in human years.
That's another translation mess I'm not sure I want to get into but the short of it is we are not given clear understanding if the suffering is an awareness or a final nail effect.
>he's an infinite all powerful being but can't forgive someone was a dick for a few moments in his brief mortal life?
If we are going by New testament manuscripts he does and he accepts we fail but without the person converting in some fashion to him the person can't accept God rather than the other way around. A lot of that hell suffering is actually aimed in that, more like a suborn child that would rather ruin his life then ever go to his parents for help.
>someone that he created to be sinful in the first place?
Again, freewill mess, he created them, but they took actions against him. To remove the ability of it removes freewill.
>its like a pet owner adopting a dog then beating for all time if it ever barked.
Actually it's closer to how adopting a dog really works where some are good obedient and if having a good master are reward as such, where as a mad one that bites kids or shit all over while ruining everything the owner gave them gets thrown to the pound or worse.
>>
>>34729751
you expect a dog to be obedient. its in their nature. while he says he created humans to predisposition to sin. so the Fall and loss of Eden was inevitable and all his fault. he knew it was going to happen.
>>
>>34729428
>its like a pet owner adopting a dog then beating for all time if it ever barked.
correct.

why do you assume god is benevolent? the pic you posted is an argument against the existance of a benevolent god, not against the existance of a god.
>>
Don't believe in Yahweh or whatever. I think there is something out there, but for anyone to claim "this" is wrong and "that" is wrong is absurd to me without evidence. I raised in the church and my mother and many of her family members are ministers and pastors and etc. I think the Bible and a good church can create good people off of what they teach and the values they instill, and I have seen many people's life change for the better through religion. I'm conflicted over raising my children that way if I have any in the future.
>>
>>34729926
I was arguing the logic of the Christian God. it doesn't add up that he loves or does anything for humanity. so it doesn't make sense to pray to him even under his rules.
>>
>>34729893
If your best friend that you love was going to do something bad, something that would hurt him or ruin him and the only way to stop it was to kill him or at least kill what made him "him" , would you?
That's the crazy God love stuff a lot of faith don't like thinking about because it puts the love in that level of he loves you as who and what you are to let those awful things unfold rather than destroy everything that makes you "you"
>>
>>34726500
Until proven otherwise, he doesn't fucking exist.
>>
>>34729984
love is a crazy thing that's meaning has changed through the years. a couple hundred years ago love was seen as this obscene thing that brought nothing but ruin and the idea to seek it out was just stupid. You married to procreate as well as raise the child and not much else.
>>
>>34730075
Were also getting into crazy walks of life where some people would beg to be basically a potato never feeling pain and just following a safe path given to them.
>>
>>34727130
This is some great analysis, thanks for sharing
>>
>>34726500
not religious but I always thought this was empty boasting.

if an atheist dies and meets and angry god, they'll be on their knees begging for mercy (I would). This is god he can do all sorts of unimaginable horrors to you.
>>
>god gives everyone free will
>god kills people
Pick one
>>
>>34730437
that atheist didn't waste decades of his life following that God and getting shit on and abandoned in return.
>>
>>34730549
In fairness depending on the doctrine followed you might be better off following faith even if their is no God. Most of the shitty awful dogmas either have no basis in the original manuscripts or worse is something penned in the last hundred years.
>>
>>34730549
in this fictional scenario a couple of decades doesn't compare to eternity. I'm saying it's good, it's some Lovecraftian horror. It's like being in room 101 from 1984 except it goes on forever and there is no escape.
>>
>>34730871
I'll just ask him to wipe me out of existence. least he can do for putting me through this farce.
>>
>>34726500
God is a comforting thought for people who fear that there is no control over the earth. People like the idea that good things will happen when you die, and that the bad people will get punished. Unfortunately they like to overlook all of the unfair suffering in the world. "How could a loving God be responsible for all of that?" they say.

Don't worry about God giving you an explanation when you die; he isn't real and you won't exist anymore
>>
>>34730995
In fairness others take great comfort in no god and no control because it removes a stress of how fuck you will be when it's all over.
>>
>>34726500
Please tell me what he did to you?, it must be something that was not caused by yourself or by other humans.
>>
>>34728143
>so much detail in biology,climate and how the earth just exists like it does almost demands that intelligence had to be involved in it's creation
Not so fast. Observer's fallacy. To us, it seems that everything is too perfect to come about naturally, but if things weren't exactly as they are, we wouldn't be around to observe them in the first place.

tldr: perfection of nature is not an argument for intelligent creation
>>
>>34731236
injustice and malice by other humans

but years of being afflicted by schizophrenia is something I can attribute to God
>>
>>34731256
> but if things weren't exactly as they are, we wouldn't be around to observe them in the first place.
correct and the odds of that being by chance are insane. They are there but I can see how one would pause and question it.
>>
No
Humanity has no greater purpose, everything we have is a result of adaptation to the environment and someone manipulating it. Humanity evolved naturally into what it is, humans weren't created in a lab by le sky man and put on the planet one day. And guess what, reality and the world existed before humanity existed and it will after humanity ceases to exist.
>>
>>34730995

I'm a Christian (admittedly, a special type), and I don't believe there is worldly justice, and the scriptures themselves say this.

But even if you exclude the scriptures and simply talk as a person who'd never heard of Christianity...the universe exists, we exist, we are created beings in the sense that we didn't give birth to or create ourselves...something higher is at work, the universe has form and order and structure, so it has higher and lower things -- the core or underlying ground of this structure could be called 'God', after all - the potentiality for human beings must exist within it, including every thought or feeling you've ever had.
>>
>>34731286
>but years of being afflicted by schizophrenia is something I can attribute to God
or your parents for stupidly breeding together to make you.
>>
>>34731326
The man gather Bible basically sells it that this world is 100% chaos and death is the only chance to escape it.
>>
>>34731310
>correct and the odds of that being by chance are insane
These odds you claim don't matter. Here's the thing, let's say the nitrogen percentage on Earth was a little off, well that would likely mean the atoms that make nitrogen would exist in abundance elsewhere, possibly creating lifeforms wholly differnt from ourselves. Only difference is now they're the observers. What would they think? The same thing, they would think about how small the chance of them existing is and blame it on intelligent design.
>>
>>34731365

Are you posting from a phone? I'm sorry I can't understand what you're attempting to say.

What's the "man gather Bible"?
>>
>>34726500
The phrase in your pic was allegedly carved by some non-desirable in a concentration camp during the holocaust.

I can't believe a western urbanite like yourself could fathom the depths of suffering that would cause a man to speak or write those words.
Get fucked you sheltered cunt.
>>
>>34731387
I think that's the smoking gun though. Until we see other intelligent life as observers our existence is unique and as such raises questions as to why that is.
>>
>>34731487
He was talking about Christianity. The New Testament, the foundation of that, is just a gathering of letters to different cites and people that were chosen due to the amount of confirmed sources. There are actually hundreds of other letters that were not included in the new testament that were written in the same time frame, mostly rejected because they didn't have enough confirmed sources. However what is know as the Pseudo Paul did get put in and many modern scholars question if this was done for control reasons because they both lack authors and source confirmations but due to normalization fear removing the letters would cause a huge controversy.
Also the names we use for the twelve were made up to make it more accessible to the populaces and Baptism is a made up word to avoid the controversy of the current Catholic set up of sprinkling of water when the text actually makes in clear full immersion in water is the instructed way.
>>
>>34731503
That seems to be the humor in it all. Those Elliott Rodgers that were given everything but still were bitter because one very specific thing didn't turn out like they wanted so life is just "hell" fuck being able to shitpost here shows how little one suffers.
>>
>>34731639

Ok, thanks. I'm well aware of contradictions within the NT and the history of it.
>>
>>34731286
Everything you said was caused by humans
>but years of being afflicted by schizophrenia is something I can attribute to God
There are two beings who caused you to be born in this horrible world, your mother and your father, why dont you ask why they did that?, When they were fucking they never tought abou the suffering you would have to bear, you should blame them. Why dont you make them beg for your forgiveness? Why dont you ask them to "justfy this crap"? Hahahahahahahaha
>>
>>34732399
you must be 18 to post on 4chan

oregina
>>
>>34726500
>if God doesnt behave according to my post modernist views he is clearly bad
>>
>>34726725
>believe God is a powerful concept that has evolved from the collective consciousness

nigga you been reading berserk a lot lately
>>
File: IMG_7147.png (116KB, 402x398px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7147.png
116KB, 402x398px
>>34726500
Not really. Sure things do seem designed, but you can't deny evolution has some truth to it with the mountains of edvidence supporting it.

And if there is some truth to it, chances are that along with several other factors is the case for the illusion of design.

I'm just done with religion and Gods. It's all the same bullshit. I'm tired of the faulty arguments for them.

I just want to enjoy what little time I have on the Earth before before I fade back into nothingness. I'm done arguing with God believers. They can believe in their lies, because honestly, I probably would be a happier person if I still did. I let them have their aggorance and smile fondly of them.
>>
I do, the world is such a shitty place because of what happened in Eden.
>>
The problem with Christianity is free will because it's also the best defense for the problem of evil.
If free will doesn't exist then you were doomed from the start because you can't really choose between good and evil in a meaningful way.
Free will is impossible because there is nothing in human nature that isn't influenced by factors beyond our control. So the will isn't 'free' in any sense.
Calvinism makes slightly more sense but it's stupid in the way that it believes in a benevolent god that willingly dooms billions.
>>
>>34727130
I take it you enjoy the sound of your own voice.
>>
>>34731511
>our existence is unique
Completely irrelevant as we're the observers. Even if we were alone in the universe (billions and billions of stars, each containing several bodies that could potentially support life in the present or past), that STILL would not be proof of intelligent design. Not only that, since our universe is expanding, it's possible for our planet to be an early originator of life.
>>
File: 1486438478374.png (167KB, 504x375px) Image search: [Google]
1486438478374.png
167KB, 504x375px
>>34726500
Consider the following: Earth has been around for only a very short amount of time compared to the length of time over which the universe has existed. I believe that if there is a God, he created the universe not for us, but for some superior species in a part of the universe far away from Earth. We are just some insignificant aliens to Him.
Thread posts: 84
Thread images: 16

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.