[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why are indians so ''ugly''? We can all agree

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 99
Thread images: 21

Why are indians so ''ugly''?
We can all agree that in every race there is a 1% of extremely good-looking people. Blacks, white, asians, basically in every face. Also, the average black-white-asian man is still decent, and the percentage of hot people is actually quite high.
This doesn't seem to happen in India. Apart from some characteristic that are unappealing to the average western person (such as their culture, which I won't discuss since it is highly subjective), the average indian (both male and female) is usually quite ugly (absit iniuria verbo), out of shape, short, et cetera et cetera. The percentage of hot people seem to be extremely low, and confined to certain genetic characteristics.
Why is this?
Well, I have a theory. Is it possible that this was caused by their traditions of arranging marriages? This traditions as since long died in Europe and in the rest of the western world, but not in India. People can't have partners outside of their secluded ''group'', and a lot of marriages are arranged.
While in the rest of the world a fierce competition to acquire the means of reproduction is in place, which mostly favors the so called ''chad genes'' to pass on (which are slowly becoming a condicio sine qua non regarding reproduction), this doesn't happen in India (not as much as in the rest of the world anyway).
So, I concluded that this structure, while providing a partner for almost everyone, also keeps the defective genes inside the gene pool (which is by them polluted), instead of phasing them out like in other cultures.
Am I wrong? Let's discuss.
>>
Indians are ugly

/thread
>>
>>34726346
Yes, but why?
Science seeks answers
>>
>>34726379
Black people are uglier to be honest, and aboriginals are the ugliest of all.
>>
>>34726277
Those dubs confirm your theory
>>
File: 1483634739435.gif (2MB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
1483634739435.gif
2MB, 600x450px
>>34726417
Black people are often highly successful in look competitions. They're fetishized, even! This doesn't happen with Indians at all.
Australian aboriginals are a too small group to be compared with others, I think.
>>34726427
Apparently lord Kek approves
>>
>>34726457
Black men are associated with crime which equals danger/power. Women like this.

Black women are overwhelmingly blown out of the water by Indian women.
>>
>>34726277
u saying wat u son of bastard bitch
>>
File: YD7l4n-y.jpg (55KB, 512x512px) Image search: [Google]
YD7l4n-y.jpg
55KB, 512x512px
>>34726526
Because they're masculine, it's an appreciated trait. just think at all the black models/actors/sportmen. I can't think of a single Indian models (female), while some black ones are highly popular.
>>34726547
It's a theory.
>>
File: 1486429817957.gif (252KB, 550x563px) Image search: [Google]
1486429817957.gif
252KB, 550x563px
>>34726604
>Because they're masculine

No, it is because they are associated with crime. 100 years ago they were an object of ridicule and so weren't desired by women.

>I can't think of a single Indian models (female)

Just search for "bollywood actresses" and a ton of pretty indian women come up. You would be hard pressed to find a single black woman who could hold a candle to any of them.
>>
>>34726277
theres also millions of them crammed into a third world shithole, poor nutrition and a sad way of life doesnt yield good results for people be it looks or otherwise
>>
>>34726656
I don't know where you live. But in Europe most blacks are considered very cute or a least passable. I've never heard of anything similar for Indians
>>
File: killmenowplz.png (32KB, 111x155px) Image search: [Google]
killmenowplz.png
32KB, 111x155px
>>34726417
>>34726526
Obvious /pol/tard is obvious

Nigger pls, I've seen hot women, white and Latina crave black dick to the point they'll never date other type of men.

I got rejected by a roastie because I wasn't black enough, I mean, come on man what the fuck? Do you really believe in "BBC" meme?

As for Indians, I got an Indian friend in high school who went all crazy when seeing a white girl or a Latina walking by and he always told me, "that's the type of women I like, that's the time of women I'll never had" and he made it clear that it was because he was Indian. He showed me a couple of texts of him texting a Latina and she said, "you're nice and everything, I'm just not attracted to Indians," same shit happened when he tried to text a white girl, "ugh idk, you're Indian, how do I say this without offending you?" my Indian friend got obviously ETERNALLY BTFO and he said he's gonna die a virgin because he doesn't like black girls and certainly he doesn't like his own type of women neither.
>>
>>34726656
t. bitter pajeet whos oneitis was stolen by a masculine black
>>
>>34726673
I know, but so are blacks and south Americans, and some of them are between the sexiest man alive (just think about how girls droll over brazilian men).
>>
>>34726675
I live in Denmark and here in Scandinavia there is a whole 'pity price' thing going on where people go out of their way to portray black women as pretty, but honestly I have never been attracted to black women.

They look like monkeys. A man can pull it off, but a woman just cannot.

>>34726696
Your entire post makes no sense.
>>
File: IMG_0059.jpg (213KB, 730x926px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0059.jpg
213KB, 730x926px
>>34726656
> You would be hard pressed to find a single black woman who could hold a candle to any of them

Obviously trolling
>>
File: 1486573065657.jpg (286KB, 1137x926px) Image search: [Google]
1486573065657.jpg
286KB, 1137x926px
>>34726730
Nice 'black' woman.
>>
>>34726757
Well, the somatic traits are not European. You wouldn't mistake her for, I don't know, a tanned Italian girl
>>
>>34726696
This is all true. Being an indian guy is just a pathetic existence, I should know. I can guarantee most indian guys have a deep self loathing about their race
>>
File: beautiful nuristani.jpg (96KB, 1080x1080px) Image search: [Google]
beautiful nuristani.jpg
96KB, 1080x1080px
>>34726277
I don't think it's arranged marriages because Afghanistan has most people marrying their first cousins but they're surprisingly good looking
>>
>>34726783
Can you give us your opinion from inside the system please? What's the beauty standard in India? Do you prefer white women or indian ones (assuming that you're straight)?
>>
>>34726777
She has a few black traits, but she is obviously mixed race.
>>
>>34726807
The aryan blood runs deep in Nuristan. Kipling wrote a story about it.
>>
>>34726823
not the guy you messaged too but I am an Indian too and I don't really have a particular interest in white or latinas or anyone else. I think the reason why Indian guys usually chase white women is the same reason white women like black guys and white guys like asian women for. They are fetishized. They're exotic to them. I would just like to have a normal girl who I can have a good relationship with and live a happy life with, isn't that all we want?
>>
>>34726823
I live in the UK and haven't been to India so I can only tell you about the culture here. And I'm not straight but I think indian girls can be pretty, but they're usually the bitchiest girls you've ever met if they are
>>
>>34726899
So I assume you're gay. Have you ever been rejected for being Indian? Do you like Indian men? What kind of guys do you like?
>>
>>34726899
That I do agree on. Every Indian girl think of herself as the prettiest girl ever and think that she should be treated like a queen. Imagine the attitude of stacy and multiply it by 1000 and you get an Indian girl personality.
>>
>>34726277
a) Evolution takes longer than a few generations. Western society had arranged marriage relatively recently, so if it were a breeding issue we'd be in the same boat. Even w/o arranged marriage in the west, at the very least there was very little option in the matter for most of time.

b) You point out the subjectivity of culture, but completely ignore the subjectivity of beauty. Might not an Indian that you rate 3/10 be considered 8/10 to other Indians? (I know that nowadays they're becoming acclimated to Western ideals of beauty, like lightening their own skin, etc. But that's both relatively new, and relegated to the upper/upper-middle class.) Regard the way Western beauty standards have changed. Used to be that fat guys were the chads, for example.

If I were to take your premise, though, I'd argue that overall diet, living conditions, and education have more to do with the appearance of the average Indian than anything.

If we take our typical 3/10 Indian and go back in time, transport their family to (e.g.) the U.S. a few years before they were born and grant their parents the power of I.T. or Doctor (for middle/upper-mid upbringing), you might well end up with a 7/10.

If you're talking about Indians born/raised in 1st world Western countries, then I dunno, personally I don't find them any more or less attractive on average than general white people. (Disregarding my own bias.)

My bias being that I prefer pale, nerdy white girls.
>>
File: IMG_0061.jpg (74KB, 402x736px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0061.jpg
74KB, 402x736px
>>34726757
This color is known as what?

HAHAHAHAHAHHAHJAAHAHHAAHHAHA this fucking virgin neckbeard doesn't know women use make up. I don't blame you, you're not around them enough time to know something like that, retard.

Try again
>>
An average indian name : PPPPREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
File: africain-1.jpg (52KB, 655x443px) Image search: [Google]
africain-1.jpg
52KB, 655x443px
>>34726935
>straight brown hair
>slender nose
>no prognathism

It is funny when you nigs are asked to post attractive black women you always post women who have only very few black traits.
>>
>>34726869
Yes, I've read a bit of it.

The Pashai of Afghanistan are surprisingly white looking too, but they're Dards living in Nuristan and neighbouring provinces so it makes sense
>>
>>34727035
raping white women from europe in the past does that to your blood line.
>>
File: 1485496826980.jpg (26KB, 251x242px) Image search: [Google]
1485496826980.jpg
26KB, 251x242px
>>34726277
>So, I concluded that this structure, while providing a partner for almost everyone, also keeps the defective genes inside the gene pool (which is by them polluted), instead of phasing them out like in other cultures.
>Am I wrong? Let's discuss.

Ah, so you mean to say that by letting every ugly beta reproduce, we end up with an ugly population? I thought that was what robots want though? You all want to have a qt gf to breed with, despite your genetics being vastly inferior to Chad. Isn't that right?

Perhaps now we see the error of robot thinking? Now we see what happens when natural selection is interfered with? You hypocritical fucks.
>>
File: 1475955354960.gif (973KB, 300x196px) Image search: [Google]
1475955354960.gif
973KB, 300x196px
>>34726757
>this color is known as beige
>>
>>34726913
Yes, just half an hour ago I got rejected after putting myself out there for the first time in months. I gave up before but thought I'd give it a go again. I like some indian men, but they're always out of my league. I like the usual muscular dom guys but will never get a chance to interact with one anyway being an ugly manlet twig

>>34726916
Yes. There are very rare pretty and humble indian girls, but the majority who are pretty are probably laughing at you behind your back for inane shit.
>>
>>34727075
That's what I'm saying.

orgille
>>
>>34727075

this in an original sense
>>
>>34727074
You're literally retarded if you believe in that, it never happened.

Moreover the whitest looking people (Nuristani, Pashai, Wakhi) are incredibly isolated communities living on their mountains minding their own business
>>
>>34727098
>Yes, just half an hour ago I got rejected after putting myself out there for the first time in months.
Sorry to ask, but how did it go? Did he insult you? Was he racist? If you could choose a partner from another race, what would you choose?
>>
File: 1312926398271.jpg (50KB, 311x311px) Image search: [Google]
1312926398271.jpg
50KB, 311x311px
>>34727099
>>34727124
So why do robots hate Chads and Staceys? They exist to breed and create more beautiful people, which is something that ugly betas are literally incapable of. You should all be thankful for Chad.
>>
>>34726277
makes sense to me anon. Arranged marriages would stop the natural pressures selecting for physical beauty.
>>
>>34727153
I'm OP.
I don't consider myself a robot, I'm mostly a normie to be honest, although I like internet culture. I also approve eugenics, if that's what you're asking.
>>34727167
Will I get a nobel?
>>
File: 1484726607490.jpg (308KB, 702x700px) Image search: [Google]
1484726607490.jpg
308KB, 702x700px
>indians are ugly

I-I know, I'm sorry for being ugly I guess
>>
>>34726656
This shit just proves how fucking stupid people are. They see a bunch of cuck shit posted over and over on here and now they actually think black men are the most desired by white women. What a fucking joke. I wish all people with an IQ less than 100 would just be exterminated from the planet already.
>>
>>34727138
No he was polite about it. I rarely if ever get people being aggressively racist. I like most races, black guys don't particularly appeal to me but I wouldn't be completely against dating one. I also really dislike douchey guys of any race and a lot of indian guys I've spoken to were just creepy douches which sucks
>>
>>34727175
Give us your insight, please.
>>
It's due to radiation. There were huge levels of radiation during the thermonuclear war that is described in the Mahabharatta. It ultimately damaged the Paki DNA to the extent that it shows in their phenotype.
>>
>>34726379
>>34726346
Because the standard of beauty became white women as soon as Western civilization came to dominate the world.

So therefore white facial features are seen as beautiful. In the time of Rome, Mediterranean facial features and body shapes were seen as top gun.
>>
>>34727195
Just think about how many interracial couples there are with a black man and a white women compared to indian man/white woman.
>>34727198
Did he say why he didn't like you/indians?
>>
>>34727229
I told him I was indian and he said he isn't into that but we can still talk.
>>
>>34727219
>Mediterranean facial features and body shapes were seen as top gun.
Aren't they still very much liked?
>>
>>34727174
I approve eugenics as well, but it will never happen after Hitler's failure. But specifically I'm referring to the 80/20 rule that robots complain about all the time (20% of males get 80% of the females). Why do robots deserve a gf exactly? Why should their genes be allowed to profligate instead of Chads?

My point is that robots are hypocritical bigots and that the current state of western sexuality is a good thing.
>>
>>34727219
They still are. Italochads are the ultimate chads.
>>
>>34727200
checked
I believe intercaste marriages were the worst thing to happen to indian society.
>inb4 lel caste is a meme
Caste is the only thing that mattered in india before they glorified being low caste and promoted intercaste marriages.
Take any,any example, high caste people are always more beautiful than low caste people, at least in india. Also south vs north. South indians are more australoid(abbos) while north indians are more closer to slavs/aryans. not that it's relevant anymore, so much degeneracy and caste mixing ruined all bloodlines.
It doesn't matter because I don't matter and neither do my opinions.
>>
>>34727174
Failed normie fuck off. This board isn't for your kin.
>>
>>34727243
So he didn't name any Indian characteristic that he dislikes? Will you contact him again?
>>34727250
Eugenics will probably become a thing in the future, or more probably genetic therapy and stufff like that, thanks to crispr. Western sexuality is probably ok, although iper-feminism should be avoided. I think that the Chad theory is mostly a meme.
>>34727292
I do what I want.
>>
>>34727282
What caste are you in? Do you like the other members of your caste? Do you think ethnic segregation was a good thing?
>>
>>34727282
agreed. south indian are ugly as fuck
t. north indian brahmin.
>>
File: 1486472375194.jpg (19KB, 350x293px) Image search: [Google]
1486472375194.jpg
19KB, 350x293px
>>34727302
>the Chad theory a meme
Fucking normies, when will they learn?
>>
>>34726417
Abos don't count. They're not human
>>
>>34727302
No he just said he likes white guys. I don't want to talk with someone who clearly has no interest
>>
>>34727174
>getting a nobel
>advancing research that is against the academia
Fucking pleb.
>>
>>34727357
Don't be meanie to abbos you put a picture of one of them on your dollarydoos
>>
I think that the real problem regarding Indians is that disgusting smell
>>
>>34727454
I don't smell anon, shower daily, also hate curry.
>>
>>34727320
A kayastha, basically between brahmin(scholars,priests) and kshatriya(warriors). Considered a different caste in itself, Highest caste along with brahmins.
yes , i like people of my caste and in fact people of other castes too, just that I don't want them to caste-mix. Every caste exists because of hundreds of years of conditioning,brahmins are innately good at studies while kshatriyas are usually physically stronger.I like other castes and I think everyone should preserve their bloodline and characterstics.

Kind of ironic coming from me as I'm ethnically a mutt(scottish-persian-israeli-indian in various percentages) and so are my parents but oh well.
Also there are biharis, and other illiterate people who shit in streets, get all the jobs and go to other countries representing india. truly shameful. Worth noting that most of them are low caste, getting the job/admission in university because of affirmative action because they officially get a quota.
>>
>>34727454
White people smell like wet dog to us. It goes both ways.
>>
>>34727483
White people mostly don't have a smell, at least when they're not sweating profusely. They use too much deodorant. They smell like chewing gum
>>
>>34727481
To elaborate. Many people think "high caste" indians are racist because they discriminate based on skin color. What actually happens is, in india, a fair skinned person(note that I mean fair skin, not white skin) is considered of high caste, or high born, if you will, whereas darker skin tone means a low caste/peasant
>>
>>34727511
What race are you? Ask any indian person and they will tell you the same.
>>
>>34727576
I'm Korean. To me, all white people smell like something artificial, some kind of air fresher or chewing gum
>>
>>34727483
Funny. A negro ex-gf always told me that I smell like rancid milk. Ironic, since she smelt like a fucking animal.
>>
>>34727576
>le white people smell like dog maymay

No they don't. They smell like nothing. This is coming from an indian. maybe you hung around the ones who liked their dog too much
>>
>>34727596
>>34727594
White people definitely have a distinct unpleasant smell too. It's kind of like rancid milk, I can't really describe it as anything other than like wet dog
>>
Well, its pretty simple. You can only cook with the ingredients you put in the pot. The facial features which have been bred in India are mostly ugly facial features.
>>
>>34727654
The thing is that they're not only considered repulsive but other races, but by their own race as well. I don't even know about how this fucks their brain.
>>
>>34727375
What race was he from?
>>
File: poo in loo mobile.png (511KB, 734x498px) Image search: [Google]
poo in loo mobile.png
511KB, 734x498px
>>34727219
>dude biologically-wired attraction is a social construct lmao

kys
>>
>>34727695
He was white, from Italy. Why?
>>
>>34727454
They shower in shit and curry sauce
>>
>>34727855
Just to know.
Nice dubbies
>>
>>34727880
Thanks. You're weirdly interested in me getting rejected as an indian dude
>>
>>34727904
I'm trying to make science here son
>>
>>34727932
How? What kind of science?
>>
>>34728014
Read op post
>>
>>34728014
he's ragging on indians cause he feels bad about being black.
>>
>>34726277
Most North Indians I've met look Caucasian enough. Like brown whites. The uglier ones are the dravidians who are basically abos and have darker skin.
>>
File: iranski narodi - map.jpg (102KB, 800x551px) Image search: [Google]
iranski narodi - map.jpg
102KB, 800x551px
As I said in the other thread, Pakis have Iranian blood.
>>
>>34726277
Wow such a large post trying to group together all Indians but you unknowingly left out the whole north part of India and focused on the south. I live in Canada and there is a lot if Punjabi people that are really goodlooking. They almost look like they are half white and half Indian.
>>
>>34728682
Iranians have Russian blood.
>>
File: Ugly Indian Girl.jpg (23KB, 320x214px) Image search: [Google]
Ugly Indian Girl.jpg
23KB, 320x214px
>tfw you discover that this is the beauty standard of India
>>
>>34728874
No you're not, you're from northern India and, although you all look the same, you're trying to be better than the others
>>
The average black guy is good looking? phahahahaha. Maybe if you have an ape fetish. Indians just look like whites just with darker skin.
>>
>>34728993
Have you ever seen a white man? They don't look at all like whites
>>
I would choose a Indian shota over a white shota most likely. I've seen too many white people and they have become boring to me.
>>
>>34729019

What differences are there except skin colour then?
>>
>>34729121
They're shorter, more hairy, different bone structure, different hair structure, smaller heads... there are a lot of differences
Thread posts: 99
Thread images: 21

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.