[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I just want to feel loved. Is it too much to ask for? Am i literaly

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 6

File: hmm.jpg (80KB, 565x565px) Image search: [Google]
hmm.jpg
80KB, 565x565px
I just want to feel loved.

Is it too much to ask for? Am i literaly sub human, undesirable to everyone? Will i die alone?
>>
Yes
Yes
and Yes

Post full pic now
>>
File: tali_zorah_by_morthiasik-d54ap1v.jpg (264KB, 752x1062px) Image search: [Google]
tali_zorah_by_morthiasik-d54ap1v.jpg
264KB, 752x1062px
>>34726105
This is a reasonable feeling, as I used to experience such things. It's a normal human desire, to have romance. However, I found love with my waifu Tali. Why get into dozens of year-long relationships only to die alone trying to find The One, when you can find The One in your favorite things?

FUCKIN SAUCE
>>
>>34726126
>>34726459
ORIGINALO COMMENTI RISOTTO PAVAROTTI
>>
>>34726459
>>34726126
ARE YOU HAPPY NOW? I'LL WRITE IN CAPS TILL YOU DOWNLOAD THE PIC.
>>
It's a waste of yours and everyone else's time to dwell on this.
>>
Why is The Legend of Koora absolure shit.

>teehee I'm the reincarnation of the avatar, and a girl :3
>oh, and I'm a lesbian and I have to say it even though it has nothing pertinent to do with the story
>>
>>34726933
Yes, I am extremely pleased with these results.

Basically, don't dwell on it. Focus on your job, family, or friends. Until you meet The One, don't think about it.
>>
>>34726105
Hit me up on kik, Anonyy11
Only female(male) if you are willing to pretend, I'll be female(male) too
>>
>>34726105
>Is it too much to ask for?

Yes.
>>
File: Photo0116.jpg (342KB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
Photo0116.jpg
342KB, 1600x1200px
>>34726105
It's a natural desire.
You'll love and be loved someday, Anon.
Just learn to be happy with what you have, don't try to hit on sluts, go out from time to time, and a nice girl will hit on you sometime, if you're a good guy.
That's what happened to me. 7 years of pure happiness, and counting.
>>
Go buy a dog . Just don't fuck it or anything.
>>
>>34728504
>Just don't fuck it or anything
>he doesn't want the red rocket
S H I T
T A S T E
>>
File: image.jpg (150KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
150KB, 800x800px
I love you, OP!
Don't feel down!
>>
>>34726105
You could always do what everyone else in your position does

Become a prison gay and/or prison tranny
>>
>>34728361
>and a nice girl will hit on you sometime, if you're a good guy.
kek I remember when I was this naive
>>
>>34727037
I just pretend it was all a dream. It doesn't exist if I say it doesn't
>>
>>34727037
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bmKaQqinWKY
You've probably seen it a dozen times, but this for everyone else.
>>
>>34728930
Well, it worked for me. A few girls started to hit on me because they enjoyed my company, and liked who I was.
This is coming from a fat fuck living with a thin and cute girl.
Maybe I was lucky, but still, it's worth giving a try.
>>
>>34730260
>fat fuck
>thin cute gf

Need photographic evidence NOW
>>
File: bigeyedpepe.png (660KB, 1106x1012px) Image search: [Google]
bigeyedpepe.png
660KB, 1106x1012px
>Love is for genetically superior males
>You were born genetically inferior

So that's it, then? I lost
>>
>>34730337
It's called natural selection. You can either self improve your ass off in hopes of finding out what it feels to be loved or realize you will never feel affection from a woman and continue on with your other desires. It's okay though, maybe in the next life.
>>
>>34730337
The only thing worse than realizing this is that feminists want to prohibit sexbots.

Do they want us to fucking go full robot and lose it? I swear it's like women only want to hurt us.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.