[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>mfw there's no male equivalent to spanx When women are

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

File: 1464931382786.jpg (81KB, 638x868px) Image search: [Google]
1464931382786.jpg
81KB, 638x868px
>mfw there's no male equivalent to spanx
When women are out of shape they just squeeze into some spandex butt-and-thighs girdle
When men are out of shape they have to work out and diet properly

Really gets the noggin joggin
>>
>>34725692
Men's slimming vest are a thing and spandex doesn't help if they're grossly overweight
>>
>>34725692
what the fuck is that real or shupped?
>>
there literally is a line of spanx brand spanx for men.
http://www.spanx.com/mens-shapewear
Are you trying to advertise virally?I feel like fit or pol would want to buy your weird man girdles more- like Alex Jones definitely wears that shit.
>>
>>34725804
>and spandex doesn't help if they're grossly overweight
it does for my mom
>>
american makeup is just nasty

your bitches looked like caked whores as early as 12. it's supposed to just hide imperfections. not be a full on hoe face mask
>>
>>34725804
>>34725833
>dude men can wear makeup too xD
>dude men can wear spanx too xD
And yet women want Chad, a man who does not and has not used any of those things. Also women want MUSCULAR men not slim/skinny men; those things dont magically make men bigger the way hormonal birth control makes women's tiddies bigger and gives them softer/smoother skin

Really gets the engine idling

>>34725851
I hope you're not British because she looks like the typical britslag out for a "peng night out"
>>
>>34725876
what experience do you have in the dating world out of curiousity
>>
File: 1478149690616.jpg (39KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
1478149690616.jpg
39KB, 600x600px
>>34725915
>what experience do you have in the dating world out of curiousity
That question is a non sequitur, especially if I answered you truthfully since I've had 4 long term gfs and a string of one night stands
>>
>>34725876
>And yet women want Chad
Do you want a girl caked in makeup wearing spanx to hide her fupa?
I don't.
>>
>>34725945
>>And yet women want Chad
>Do you want a girl caked in makeup wearing spanx to hide her fupa?
>I don't.
And yet all those women have no difficulty finding long term boyfriends and "hookups"

Really makes me hmmm
>>
>>34725692
Meanwhile men with 1 inch heels on their shoes are ridiculized and made fun of by the same women who would look subhuman without makeup... just lol at being a male in 2017
>>
>>34725692
left doesn't even look good, looks like a fucking mannequin.
>>
>>34726942
>left doesn't even look good, looks like a fucking mannequin.
And yet society disagrees with you and will call you a bitter virgin if you point that truth out
>>
>>34726959
>And yet society disagrees with you and will call you a bitter virgin if you point that truth out
oh man, thanks for saying that. i would honestly feel a little "scared" of telling a girl that she looks better without make up because girls LOVE to think only "nice guys" (read: men who everybody knows arent nice and just want a fuck) "prefer" girls with no make up.
>>
>>34726942
Right doesn't look good either, both are too fat to even consider as a human being.
>>
>>34727062
I sort of know this feel (OP here). I personally can't wait for the Yuge Donald Trump Fashy American Anti-Foreigner War of 2017.

Hopefully that bill passes through congress and we see women getting drafted to serve in the military
>>
i think right is more attractive, but that somehow makes me a "nice guy"
>>
>>34727321
>but that somehow makes me a "nice guy"
Because women have deluded themselves into this fantasy where makeup is this magic IRL gameshark that makes them instantly desirable to Chad

So when they see/hear guys saying "actually sometimes chicks without makeup are kinda cute", it throws a wrench into the whole thing and they get some HARD cognitive dissonance. ESPECIALLY if any guy even resembling Chad says it
>>
bump because I know there's some college roasties on /r9k/ at this hour
>>
>>34725692
>on both sides she's fucking ugly
>>
File: skipping leg day.jpg (460KB, 1024x773px) Image search: [Google]
skipping leg day.jpg
460KB, 1024x773px
>>34725876
>Also women want MUSCULAR men not slim/skinny men
Why not use Anchor Arms?
>>
>>34728623
>Why not use Anchor Arms?
Steroids (or SARMS...) are the same thing to be q h

Funny how women will start to notice you and will let you beat them with a closed fist once you start using steroids (or SARMs) and they find you you have a big cock
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.