[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Advice thread, tired all the time edition Hey /r9k/, resident

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 2

File: 1473115749841.jpg (96KB, 1006x768px) Image search: [Google]
1473115749841.jpg
96KB, 1006x768px
Advice thread, tired all the time edition

Hey /r9k/, resident normie here. If you have any questions you want to ask, need some advice or just want to vent and get things off your chest for a bit, come post here. No such thing as a stupid question here, feel free to post whatever(:

>inb4 normie off my board reeeeeeee
>>
How do I remember people's names?
>>
>>34725741
I would just put them in my phones notes with a tidbit of how I met them (i.e. "elevator guy" or something) til i memorize them
>>
>>34725741
Yeah I'm pretty shitty with names, if it's important enough then I'll probably make a mental note to remember them, or do what >>34725758 does, but if it doesn't really matter, like if I met some random guy at a party, then I generally try to wing it and just not use their name.
>>
File: You will never leave Harlan.jpg (21KB, 402x391px) Image search: [Google]
You will never leave Harlan.jpg
21KB, 402x391px
How do I into a proper sleeping schedule?

HOW DO I GET THE MOTIVATION TO GO TO THE FUCKING GYM?
>>
Who are the bogdanoff? Can I get a quick rundown?
>>
i've been seen this girl for a month now, everything is going pretty well. she likes me and all. i'm just a robot who makes her feel like no one else could do on this world.

she wants to fuck with me and so do i. but my biggest fear is that she will left because of the size of my penis.

she has been my first everything, kiss, hand holding, hugging but with pasion and all that stuff.

should i speak this with her or is she gonna make fun of me?

also, im not seeing her that often anymore and we just talk through texting. how can i keep the spark alive?

send help please
>>
>>34725741
Write them down. No joke. Categorize them by location, and when you know you're going there, read through the names before you go so they'll be fresh in your mind. Adding them on normiebook helps too so you can put the name with the face.
>>
>>34725818
I have no idea, the only thing that put me in a regular sleeping schedule were antidepressants, and that was just a strange side-effect.

Tell yourself to the first few times, then after that it becomes a bit easier. Basically there's no magical way to get motivated, that needs to come within you, you're the only one in charge of your own life so it's up to you to put in the effort, there's no way around it. Want to go gymming? The only way is if you tell yourself that you need to go to the gym, there's no other way.
>>
>>34725831
Not sure if we're thinking about the same thing, but I believe they were two French TV presenters that had waaay too much plastic surgery.
>>
>>34725818
Sleep schedule is either gradual, or a one off out of necessity. The big thing is to not lapse back into staying up all night after you start. Some people just live at night, though. Consider a night job; they usually pay better anyway.

The gym is gradual too. Pick a plan that's flexible and won't ruin you to start. Shake out the cobwebs over a few weeks and you'll hopefully learn to enjoy the time. For me, it's a nice place to be with myself, jamming out and not thinking. Whenever I have a bad day at work or a fight with the wife I find some good alone time at the gym is a wonderful cure.
>>
>>34725840
I know it's a big thing in male culture, but girls really don't care about the size of your penis. If you've gotten to the stage where she wants to fuck you, she's not going to care about your dick size. Just go for it, it'll be fine, if you end up breaking up it definitely won't be because of the size - at worst, it'll be because you're so insecure about it, so just don't worry, and you'll be fine.

Make sure to meet up regularly. Having sex will help you feel closer, but do get around to it soon because that desire doesn't stick around forever.
>>
>>34725818
If you can't motivate yourself to go to the gym, you'll need to get a workout partner. If you're just starting out, get a program like Stronglifts 5x5 or Ice Cream Fitness. Stronglifts has a great official app that lays everything out for you. I used my google rewards money to buy it. Definitely worth it.
>>
>>34725840
You need to have sex with her. Everyone will tell you the same, unless you have a 3 inch dick, you'll probably be fine. You don't need to blow her mind. If she knows you're a virgin she should expect shit sex. Relationships don't progress without sex and the sooner you pop that cherry and start to be more comfortable with yourself the better.
>>
>>34725671

Short of just blocking them when they call and not opening the door when they visit, how do I deal with my parents?

I'm a "successful" robot. I have a job, I live on my own, I don't use drugs, I don't have any criminal record. I'm not rich, but I get by. And this is fine. I have a small apartment to myself, I don't have any significant other or friends in my life, and I'm fine with the solitude and the routine of get up, go to work, come back home, eat, relax, go to sleep, do it again. I am 28 years old.

My parents are not. They call constantly, trying to set me up with girls (and once with a guy, on the off chance I was gay), trying to drag me out to things with their friends of their age, showing up at my apartment unannounced to cook a meal for me, or some shit. I can tell they're worried, but I'm just not interested in contact with other people, and they refuse to see that as fine. How do I get through to them?
>>
>>34726013
Sit down with them and talk to them. Tell them that you're happy with the solitude (you are, right?) and that, while you appreciate their concern, that you're an adult and you will take care of your own life, and it's not for them to be interfering with the way you choose to live. Tell them that if you will want to get human contact, you will either go out and look for it, or you might go to them to ask for assistance, but that won't be anytime soon, and if it does happen, you will come to them and them coming around constantly won't help.
>>
>>34725934
>>34725958

the thing that worries me the most is girth, and it doesn't help that i have phimosis too but whatever. i'm gonna see her tomorrow. the thing is that i told her i was not a virgin. should i tell her? or just go for the kill?
>>
>>34726111
What? Why? Nothing wrong with being a virgin, some women are into that. I'd tell her beforehand, say you were embarrassed to say or something, and then go for the kill anyway, say let's fuck tonight or whatever it is you're supposed to say. Again, penis size REALLY doesn't matter, you'll be fine.
>>
>>34726111
Don't tell her. Tbh, as nervous as you seem to be, you might struggle to get hard. I could barely maintain a hard on my first time because of my anxiety. Until I got married there were times that anxiety killed my dick long after I lost my virginity. Not to dissuade you though!

Nervousness happens. Real sex, especially one offs, usually isn't all that great, even when everything goes to plan. Good sex comes from connection or mutual kinks. Dassit.

Anyway, go for the gold, man.
>>
>>34726179
Nah, bruh. No point in letting her know you liked right off the bat. White lies make the world go round.
>>
>>34726247
Eh, I guess. I figured that she'll probably figure out that it's his first time from sex but she might think it's just bad sex. Which is normal I guess, nothing wrong with being bad at sex to start with, so don't worry man. We were all bad at sex to begin with, some of us still are, but we pulled through.
>>
>>34726104

I've tried that. They literally do not understand what I'm talking about, or more precisely, they think that everyone surely likes a lot of human contact, and the only reason I don't is that I feel uncomfortable because it's "different to what I get myself used to", and that if they foist enough people on me, I'll become gregarious and enjoy it all.

I am happy with it, but they seem to think I've got some sort of self-inflicted stockholm syndrome, and so far, nothing I've said to them can convince them otherwise.
>>
>>34726307
Maybe, but who cares? Either she says no thanks and dude is no longer a virgin and no longer places virginal importance on sex, or, she respects his courage/empathizes with him and they stick it out a while longer. Or she doesn't find out at all. Winwinwin
>>
>>34726340
Yet you're on R9K chatting it up. Why do you prefer the buffer of anonymity to socialize is the question. Maybe you really do need it, but I think you should analyze your stance a bit. Self discovery is a life long process
>>
>>34726340
Try to emphasise the point that it's your choice, you're an adult, you know what you're doing, and you'll be fine. Make sure to keep telling them that it's ultimately your choice and that if they keep trying stuff it will accomplish nothing.

>>34726367
Yeah, I guess you're right, it's not that important of a point, just leave it out of your mind.
>>
>>34726179
>>34726223
>>34726247
>>34726307
>>34726367

I don't know what I'm going to do, I will decide tomorrow. Thank you.
>>
>>34726451
That's fair, the little details are a bit hazy, but the general consensus is that you should have sex with her. Good luck, anon.
>>
>>34726472
what else would you like to know?
>>
>>34726565
Are you asking me, or the guy to whom I'm replying?
>>
>>34726591
I'm the guy whom you are replying. Any tip? Besides not be nervous
>>
>>34726689
Yeah. She clearly likes you, so act with that knowledge. Don't think about the worst case scenario, because that won't happen, and just go with the flow. Everything will be fine, you really have nothing to worry about atm with this girl.

I'll give you an example. Whenever I use Tinder and I set up a date, I always kiss them at the end of the first date, and usually have sex with them by the end of the second one. Why? Because I know they like me (they wouldn't have agreed otherwise), so the only thing stopping us from having sex would be neither of us taking any steps towards it, and I just can't let that happen. I'm more afraid of not having tried than trying and failing.
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.