[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm balding due to stress and lack of sleep. Will my hair

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: 1478397908188.jpg (166KB, 864x864px) Image search: [Google]
1478397908188.jpg
166KB, 864x864px
I'm balding due to stress and lack of sleep.

Will my hair grow back after I get some sleep and relax myself?
>>
>>34725023
it will but you also need to do stuff to improve the hair you have and to regain the ones you lost. I use onion juice and the hair I lost are coming back. you can look it up online too. it works.
>>
File: 1472547450192.jpg (80KB, 720x720px) Image search: [Google]
1472547450192.jpg
80KB, 720x720px
Stress-related hair loss is almost always exclusive to women. It would be prudent to assume you have androgenetic alopecia and start treatment for it right away to keep it from getting worse, which it will if you keep on deluding yourself into false security.

t. hairlet
>>
>>34725046
Also, try not to do dumb shit like this. The only clincally proven treatments are DHT inhibitors such as finasteride and dutasteride and minoxidil. You better act fast if you want to maintain your hair.
>>
22 and my forehead is inches big from hairloss

just man handle it and shave it off and grow some facial hair, really makes everything better.
>>
>>34725182
>implying everyone can grow facial hair

I literally look like someone slapped pubes onto my face and made them grow out in opposite directions.
>>
>>34725046
>>34725121
I thought he was memeing me but there are a lot of material saying that onions are good for thinning hair...

>>34725093
Well, if I am actually balding for good, I might as well accept it. I always did find it ridiculous when people kept trying to hide their baldness the same way fat chicks try to hide their rolls. I don't want to become what I used to find pathetic.

>>34725182
Yeah, I agree. Except for the facial hair, I can grow a beard but it is not socially accepted where I come from.
>>
>>34725254
I wasn't memeing to you anon. I try that too, have been doing it for a month and hair fall are way too less now, also gettin some hair back. But you have to take care of other stuff too. Have a good hygiene and shower and shampoo. Also eat healthy food too with a proper sleep schedule and less fapping.
>>
>>34725369
I might as well give it a try. You just cut an onion and rub it to your hairline?

I should also change my shampoo, I bought some cheap shit. I guess I'm gonna have to go to something like Aesop if I want something good.

>proper sleep schedule
I guess I can manage that after I'm done with my draft

>less fapping
>tfw I probably should follow this advice too.
I like having my balls empty because I can focus on things instead of being disturbed by my meat desires. If I don't do it I my pulsions keep spamming my mind with thoughts about sex and I end up finding women I don't like kinda attractive.
>>
>>34725536
you grind it first then squeeze the juice out of the pulp and rub it where you are balding. rub it on other hair roots too. it strengthen the follicles. also you can also consult a doctor anon. maybe this is because of a medical condition? just cover all your bases and do try to control your fapping urges. don't go on a long no fap, do it like once ever 3-4 days.
>>
>>34725598
OK, I'll try it out. Do you leave it rest on your scalp for few minutes or just apply and wash off like a normal shampoo?

I had dandruff when I was an undergrad and discovered what was pressure like. My doctor just gave me an anti dandruff shampoo. I don't have skin problem either so I'm likely ok medical wise.
>>
>>34725023
>I'm balding due to stress and lack of sleep.

No you aren't.

You're balding due to your genetic sensitivity to androgens.
>>
>>34725686
Just let it be there for like 15 minutes and wash it off. I use any shampoo I have. It hurts the eyes a bit though when you apply it coz of the smell of onions but still do consult your doctor first. I hope everything works out for you anon. Also don't expect fast results, like do this 3-4 times a week on alternate days perhaps for a month or two. Also consult a doctor for medication to stop hairfall.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.