[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What was your first sexual experience with another person like?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 4

File: 1469912359642.jpg (209KB, 720x960px) Image search: [Google]
1469912359642.jpg
209KB, 720x960px
What was your first sexual experience with another person like?

How old were you two?

Do you look back on it fondly?
>>
File: tenor.gif (492KB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
tenor.gif
492KB, 320x240px
>>34724439
>sexual experience
literally what?
>>
404 not found.

Who makes these threads? Is it a bot?
>>
I was inside a pussy before being born and only seconds after birth I was sucking on a pair of tits.
>>
>>34724464
people wanting (You)s
it's sure fire replies.
sharing you are a virgin doesn't get you much posts
asking for help is a slow post effect
Posting about sex or wanting to talk about it like it's as easy as breathing gets you 200 replies
>>
>>34724439
i fucked a prostitute

not really
>>
shit, because it was the first time

16, yes, still together 4 years later
>>
>>34724633
can u please fuck off normal scum
>>
>>34724439
Short and simple, 16 playing Mario 64 eating pizza with friend he sticks his dick in my ass as a dare it hurts he cums in my ass we play duke nukem 64 and go to bed
>>
>>34724439
6 years old, my cousin who was 20.
I'm a guy; and no I despise it but I don't let it ruin my life.
>>
>>34725642
You liked it why would it ruin ya life
>>
My first sexual experience was my dad molesting me when I was 10. I look back on it pretty fondly.
>>
Literally forgettable. I was my first time getting drunk and i was shit faced. Came to having a girl riding me pantsless on the couch. Passed out again.
I was 19 don't know or care how old she was.
I don't look back on it fondly but it makes me laugh when i think about it.
>>
i don't know. pussy smell like fart, that's all i remember.
>>
>>34724439
A penis went into a pussy. Squirt squirt.
>>
PUSSY SMELLING LIKE A FART! PUSSY SMELLING LIKE A FART! WEEOOWEEOOWEEOO PUSSY FART SMELL WEEOOWEEOOWEEOO
>>
>>34724439
I'll let you know once it happens first.
>>
>>34724521
same here. in a threesome with my best friend. was 18.
>>
>>34724439
Define sexual

I made out with another guy once. Felt good
>>
>>34726990
That's gay. What you did was gay. That's cool though. Being gay is cool as shit nigga. My nigga. Man sized hit you took dog. When's the last time you smoked weed? I know you got secrets, everybody got secrets. Didn't know you liked to get wet though. Butt naked. Ill. Sherms. Dust. PCP. Primos. P-Dog. Making out with a guy.
>>
>>34724439
WHO IS SHE

(OH FUCK ORIGINAL POST RIGHT HERE)
>>
>>34724439
Somebody please photoshop cum all over her face
>>
>>34726260
greentext, boyeeee
>>
File: 1475885087367.png (462KB, 850x506px) Image search: [Google]
1475885087367.png
462KB, 850x506px
Anyone with sexual experience in this thread needs to get out REEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>34724439
My earliest memory of something like that is when like a distant cousin of mine got me to lick her butthole when i was really young like 5 or 6 but i never thought about how fucked up/hot until now
>>
>>34724439
I was 17 who only fucked about with guys before and she was 22 who fucked a lot of guys before. She didnt know i was virgin.

It was very....awkward. I couldnt cum cause nervous so we fucked for like an hour, then her landlord called that he needs to stop by.....also she let some fucking punk/rock whatever its called play in the background and i fucking HATE that type of music so....it was weird.

But the first girl i ever fucked was 5 (i was 5 too). She was bulgarian expat and i fucked her in the ass behind gypsy squat building....
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.