[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw normies have their cellphones in the list of their

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3

File: 1.jpg (68KB, 480x800px) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
68KB, 480x800px
>tfw normies have their cellphones in the list of their basic human needs
>>
>>34724312
I never understood why they need to talk so much.
>>
>>34724312
>girl declares up and down that she's socially anxious and likes "alone time" and needs to be away from others
>constantly on facebook/twitter/instagram/skype and talking to 50 random people at any given time
smfh
>>
>>34724312
>i only have a phone so mum can call me

I have a normieberry. Deleted all the apps and it never leaves the house.
>>
>tfw I have none of those
>>
This is the weirdest thing I can never understand about robots.

Surely if you're so socially anxious, your phone is also the most important thing in your life, because you're using it to browse 4chan, play games, read books, and listen to podcasts and moody music. Or even watch TV on the metro with earbuds in because why the fuck not.

Yet the people who it makes most sense to do this always proudly state they have a flip phone.

I don't get it, is it because you were shitpoor as a kid so you never had one, and now you hate them out of principle because Fox+Grapes?

Has it occurred to you that you might be way better at handling social situations if you had the socially acceptable get-out-of-conversation-free card that is glancing at your phone? It's like easy mode, you get to pause.
>>
>>34724312
do I get extra of the other ones?

if so, phone

dunno how I get extra house though, maybe someone drops off like a shed for a month
>>
>>34725377
>you're using it to browse 4chan, play games, read books, and listen to podcasts and moody music
That's what computers are for. And they are better at it.

>watch TV on the metro with earbuds in because why the fuck not
literally disgusting and retarded.

>Has it occurred to you that you might be way better at handling social situations if you had the socially acceptable get-out-of-conversation-free card that is glancing at your phone?
Easier way to avoiding social situations isn't going to make us better at them.

Why are phonefags so retarded?
>>
>>34725457
Computers are also huge and impractical.

Seriously, handheld fucking computers got invented and the most internet addicted people of all time don't use them?

Not to mention that if you have a good phone it actually is better than computers at most things. Typing and vidya are really the only two places that could be considered to lag behind.

Browsing? Swipe interfaces in apps make it way easier to scroll through what you want to look at.

Music? So organized that you can literally just tell your phone verbally to play anything you have and it's got it covered.

Video? Click and play, done.

Podcasts get actual clients, that aren't downloading an mp3 file into your junk folder or attempting to use the broken mess of iTunes.

Books of course obviously excel by being able to be held in your hand like a real book.

They have cameras to remind you of where you've been and help with people watching, etc.

Etc etc.

Face it robots, in twenty years we'll all switch permanently to using little pocket slabs of holoplastic like in The Expanse, and stationary PCs will only exist for office work and in the basements of rad cyberpunk hackers.
>>
>>34725457
>every response is "wah wah I don't like convenience "

T. Stubborn cunt.
>>
>>34725600
I figure people like you must exist, but the experience of using a smartphone is so awful that I can only imagine this is like the Stanford Prison Experiment. People come to identify as someone who likes smartphones, and that ends up papering over all the usability problems with touchscreens, shit operating systems, and inadequate computational resources relative to how bad the operating systems are. I mean, whoever decided they should use Java as the runtime language of Android should kill themselves and leave a confusing, self-indulgent manifesto behind.
>>
>>34725772
A. Have you used a Galaxy S7, Google Pixel, etc? Or just an iTurd or small Android designed for drug dealers to use as burners.

B. You're acting like Windows is any better, or like Linux will ever get mainstream appreciation.

Face it, my phone is just better than your PC. I'm using it right now. Clover is a great 4chan app. You should try it. Couldn't go back to the idea of browsing in an imperfect HTML representation once I'd used this.
>>
>>34724312
>give up phone
>buy similar device
>install everything from android except phone function

How will i ever be able to survive without calling and texting people!?

As if i actually do those things
>>
>>34724312
how is "no money" an option

like you would just die
>>
>>34725377
why would i use my phone to browse the internet? thats what the computer is for

>its impractical
what? i dont go ouside often, as do most robots

i use my cellphone as an alarm clock
>>
>>34724312
It's basically indispensable once you get a job even if you only use it for that.
>>
>>34726096
i never once had to use my cellphone for my job. my coworkers did. they had watsapp groups with the managers and stuff, not me. it wasnt a necessity.
>>
>>34726124
Sounds like you dont have that job anymore
>>
>>34726049
Yeah, I'm really confused as to how any of this works desu.

Like, no money, that just means that you have to acquire everything via theft and bartering, which makes no sense. What happens if someone tries to give you money, does it vanish? What if you have a job? What if your paycheck gets rerouted to someone else and then they buy everything for you, does that still count?

No crib, does that mean you are never allowed inside buildings? Then you surely would die. But if you are allowed inside public buildings, do hotels count? Airbnb's? In which case, some people hold long term housing contracts through Airbnb, can I live like that, is that okay?

No sex, well, which parts count as sex? If masturbarion isn't sex, but toys are, then surely that makes this chart unfair toward women and buttsluts. What about performing acts that should technically not give you sexual pleasure even though they do, like performing fellatio?

And as for no phone, does this mean I can have a computer? A laptop? Then surely a laptop that runs Android. So what if I only use the touchscreen... and what if I give it unlimited data via a network, and set up a Google voice number? The part of the phone that's actually meant to be a phone still isn't working!
>>
>>34726152
sure dont. i couldnt take it being so alone while surrounded with people all the time.

sounds gay and stupid, but a year of that took it's toll on me.
>>
I still use an 8 year old flip phone. I only use it to to tallk to my parents and occasionally get calls from work. Thats all I need a phone for and it suits my needs fine, so I've seen no reason to get a new one.
>>
>>34726203
No money - minimal wage
No sex - no dick in pussy
No house - no house
No phone - no phone
>>
>>34724312
they just did an experiment in an highschool here, demanding no social network use for a week (basically no phone and pc) and only a couple turbo autist resisted more than 1 day
really makes you think
>>
File: tumblr_neeyiynya11tv2edyo1_1280.jpg (39KB, 561x279px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_neeyiynya11tv2edyo1_1280.jpg
39KB, 561x279px
>>34726360
>No sex - No dick in pussy
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.