[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

> signed up for a business conference about networking and

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: nothingactuallymatterslmao.gif (9KB, 645x773px) Image search: [Google]
nothingactuallymatterslmao.gif
9KB, 645x773px
> signed up for a business conference about networking and entrepreneurship
> got cold feet and didn't go
> paid money for it too

I'm so pathetic. Please berate me.
> tfw never going to make it
>>
>>34724208
You sound like an alright guy, and I'm sure you can muster up the courage to attend future events. Don't be so hard on yourself!
>>
Why wouldn't you go to something like that?
If you're successful enough you can just hire a secretary to do most of that.
Like really look at the world around you, you don't see successful people. Those mega rich people are considered evil to most people, their personality is so abrasive to most people that they have to hire other people in management to do all the face to face shit for them.
>>
meh, happens to the best of us.
>>
>>34724208

See this

>>34724221

You do sound like a top man to be fair, I reckon you'll smash it next time you do something like this
>>
>>34724221
If I couldn't go to this event, I don't know why future events would be any easier. Successful people know how to navigate outside their comfort zone
>>34724228
I wasn't feeling confident that I could leave a good impression on anyone and felt I would be wasting my time if I just observed and said nothing. If I had any friends with me I would have felt a lot better but it's ridiculous to rely on that to happen every time I need to go to something like this
>>
>>34724296
>I wasn't feeling confident that I could leave a good impression on anyone and felt I would be wasting my time if I just observed and said nothing. If I had any friends with me I would have felt a lot better but it's ridiculous to rely on that to happen every time I need to go to something like this
Why would you care about making a good impression? I mean beyond typical civic politeness.
>just observed and said nothing
That's practically the best way to learn stuff. Would you wanna hear some smart ass cracking jokes and disrupting the speaker when you're trying to pay attention to something?
>>
>>34724381
No but there would have been a lot of people there I'd have to talk to whether it was others attending the event like me sitting at my table, or invited guests who I was supposed to network with and asks questions.
I'm just making up excuses. I know I should have gone
>>
>>34724456
When they say network with they just mean like an introduction.
Hi my name is anon
Successful people with businesses and shit are not going to those places to network and answer questions. They're probably too busy being sloppy drunks/coke addicts buying yatch's and trying to fuck hot chics by offering them money, clothes, parties and that kind of bullshit while managers and shit run the place.
>>
>>34724491
I'm not sure what point you're trying to make anonymous
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.