[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Ok gang it's mystery time I woke up this morning with damp

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 1

File: scooby2.png (605KB, 780x525px) Image search: [Google]
scooby2.png
605KB, 780x525px
Ok gang it's mystery time

I woke up this morning with damp pants, and they've been laying out ever since and the damp patch is now a crusty circle.
Now I know what you're thinking, but it isn't cum; It doesn't smell like cum, and I didn't have cum smeared all over my groin this morning. It's also not piss. Atleast I'm pretty sure it isn't piss... it didn't smell like piss, and I don't think piss hardens like this.

SO WHAT THE FUCK IS IT?
>>
Maybe you have an STD or something discharge in your sleep. I don't know, but I like the mystery and intrigue
>>
>>34724103
>having an STD
where do you think we are
>>
>>34724074
maybe your roommate came on you
It could also be some kind of discharge from the ceiling. In one apartment I had some weird, nearly invisible shit from the ceiling would drip on my shelves. I only noticed because it showed up on the high gloss finish of my electronics (tv, xbox ect)
>>
>>34724234
>ect
idiot
>>
>>34724311
>le grammar police
woah, you sure got me there buddy
>>
>>34724234
I live alone and sleep on my stomach
>>
>>34724410
Maybe a ghost whacked off on you
>>
>>34724354
not grammar police. if you think it's "ect," you're dumb, simple as that.
>>
>>34724410
maybe you spilled some kind of sauce on your pants without noticing before you went to bed
>>
>>34724445
sorry I didn't proofread my 4chan post for you. Your autism is showing...
>>
>>34724474
>proofread
there are plenty of grammatical errors in both of our posts. that's not the point, dummy. you didn't make a mistake. you think it's "ect." you say "exetera" when you speak. you're a mouth-breather.
>>
>>34724538
oh wow! I typed three letters in teh wrong order. ON 4CHAN OF ALL PLACES!!!

I must be enjoying your spicy bait though, because for some reason I keep biting.
>>
>>34724074
it's puss
>>
>>34724115
You can get an STD without having sex. That's how they come about in the first place.

I had an STD once and I'm still a virgin. Thankfully it went away on its own.
>>
>>34724560
no, i reject that. you did not accidentally switch the letters. you think it's "ect." admit it. stop trying to pretend it was a typo.
>>
>>34724596
>no, i reject that. you did not accidentally switch the letters. you think it's "ect." admit it. stop trying to pretend it was a typo.
literally THE MOST autistic/paranoid thing I've ever read. get help, dude.
>>
>>34724596
Literally kys tart
>>
>>34724623
be honest with yourself. did you accidentally type those letters in the wrong order? or are you just now learning that people are saying "et cetera" and not "exetera?"
>>
>>34724694
yeah it was accidental.
want to derail the thread any further?
>>
>>34724734
you're derailing the thread. i could have been ignored the first time, but no, you had to protect your precious ego. pathetic.
>>
>>34724755
>no u
,':^y
>>
plz help
what came out of me
>>
>>34725756
Ghost cum
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.