[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Fembots, I'm a shitskinned fembot living in in the scummiest

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 85
Thread images: 12

File: hijab pepe.jpg (53KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
hijab pepe.jpg
53KB, 500x500px
Fembots, I'm a shitskinned fembot living in in the scummiest area of earth. Please, unless you're physically disabled or physically mutated; convince me you have it worse than me.
protip: you can't.
>>
>>34722296
Are you in Iran?
>>
>>34722314
>not fully white
You have white in you. 0 points.
>>
I'm a mulatta femanon living in a first world country. Since I'm not fully white, that takes down my attractiveness a lot by most people.
>>
>>34722296
Where are you from?
Shitskinned robot here from a scummy place.
>>
>>34722331
Shut the fuck up, mulattos are statically considered one the most attractive group of people on earth.
>>
>>34722371
this. Mulattos are usually pretty attractive.
>>
>>34722356
this if it's not white it's not white girls are best ats why everyone wants them
>>
>>34722296
you know ats a nun pepe
>>
>>34722435
FUCK
i swear i had no clue. it looks like the hijabis in my country, they have a colored cap/bonnet under their layer of hijab
>>
File: greedy nigger boy.jpg (187KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
greedy nigger boy.jpg
187KB, 500x375px
>>34722296
I am a white fembot living in the USA. I have to deal with shitskin refuges congesting my town and stinking it up. They contribute absolutely nothing, and it fills me with disgust every time I see one.

Why can't people just leave them to rot in their own countries? It's not as though they're ever even grateful.
>>
>>34722471
>living in the USA.
0 points.
>>
>>34722471
>I am a white female.
You will never have any problems ever, your entire life is a series of passive benefits and you're assured maximum comfort and pleasure no matter what situation you're in. If you're a white female, there's no such thing as having an inconvenience. Fuck off you privileged piece of garbage.
>>
You type like a retard and don't make any sense
>>
>>34722468
you want some infidel cock
>>
>>34722509
>shitskinned fembot
What'd you expect, proper English?
>>
male non-white khv robot living in first world country

i have it worst than you faggot
>>
>>34722471
Holy shit we had one of these in our house as a kid and I used to play with it all the time. Never knew what it was.
>>
>>34722296
Easy.

I have a small dick
>>
>>34722594
>>34722613
The question was directed to fembots, you imbeciles.
>>
File: bleached.webm (2MB, 572x322px) Image search: [Google]
bleached.webm
2MB, 572x322px
>>34722296

Please be my hijab gf
>>
>>34722633
doesn't matter, women are not worth talking about
>>
rich white guy here who likes dark skin girls
anyone want a plane ticket to a better life?
>>
>>34722633
>>34722655
When you think about it it makes more sense to ask what girls have it worse. Obviously nearly any guy has it worse, that is a given.
>>
>>34722498
And there you have it.

Whites having privilege is a maymay. In this day and age, there are tons of programs and charities out there extending aide to the pooskins. It's taboo to take pride in our ancestry, but we are expected to take responsibility for things that happened centuries ago.

A minority woman in the USA would have scholarships in spades just for being a pooskin, a month dedicated to her culture, the freedom to say whatever racially charged comments cross her mind, and probably a google doodle for her crown achievement of burning an ant under a magnifying glass in the sun.

The only ones that can empathize with the struggle of a white woman in the USA in an asian woman in the USA, because both are held to a higher standard than those who receive pats on the back for holding a pencil.

>>34722608
kek. I don't suppose you have pictures
>>
>>34722727
You're retarded. You live in a 1st world country, you have privilege.
>>
File: 1455408566864.png (5KB, 311x342px) Image search: [Google]
1455408566864.png
5KB, 311x342px
>>34722783
Oh please.

Just stop being fat and become a concubine to some rich prince.
>>
>>34722296
What version of shitskin are you?

I will import you to my country and marry you.
I'd hit you very rarely, probably less than a man from your country would.
>>
>>34722783
It's not privilege, it's legacy. 1st world countries are the result of centuries of work and struggle.
>>
>>34722976
And you had the privilege to be born in it
>>
>>34722999
Again, not privilege, legacy. People worked hard for it.
>>
>>34722999
someone's mad their ancestors couldn't get their shit together, unlike other countries
>>
>>34723112
>>34723043
>people work hard and improve their situation so their children can have a better life
>non hard working people get jealous of what they built and handed down to their offspring and demand that it be given to them without having to work for it and resent the offspring of said hard workers because their predecessors weren't useless lazy morons.
>>
>2nd world country
>100$ total and no job, my life crumbled
>fucked up in the head because of robotism
>balding skinny manlet
>In 24 hours my family and most acquaintances will hate me
Yeah you have it worse bitch
>>
>>34722296
>protip: you can't.
>unless you're physically disabled or physically mutated

looks like i EASILY HAVE A WORST LIFE THAN YOU OP
>>
File: 1486502858001.jpg (53KB, 539x717px) Image search: [Google]
1486502858001.jpg
53KB, 539x717px
>>34722498
>Fuck off you privileged piece of garbage.
I really love how r9k has begun adopting tumblr rhetoric. Neurotypicals! White privilege! I swear it's a matter of time until we get the pretend gender bullshit here too, especially considering people keep spamming trap shit.
>>
>>34723420
I want this image with the niglets as smug pepes and the grandpa as wojak
>>
>>34723419
can we see your mutilation
>>
>>34723420
it's not a matter of white privlege it's just a fact white women are the most wanted women and they get preferential treatment by men, even uggos get more betas than an average black women or arab. it's been talked about to death for years lad.

as for the trap spamming shit you can indeed blame lgbt,tumblr and leddit
>>
File: 1483976366470.jpg (8KB, 243x207px) Image search: [Google]
1483976366470.jpg
8KB, 243x207px
>tfw lesbian shitskin in a scummy third world shithole
>will never get saved by a robot because men gross me out and would probably have to repay with sex

want off this ride
>>
File: berkeley riots.png (347KB, 800x483px) Image search: [Google]
berkeley riots.png
347KB, 800x483px
>>34723450
>just a fact white women are the most wanted women
Yes, in white countries. Meanwhile in black countries they tend to give preferential treatment to black women etc. It's not a privilege being lusted after by pajeet at the end of the day either.
>>
>>34722296
I'm in brazil and there's currently a purge and chimpout where people are being murdered while the police is on strike.

I won.
>>
>>34723490
what you want a robot to save you but have zero romantic interest in one and resent him for not doing it without compensation?
>>
>>34723490
>esbian shitskin
>scummy third world shithole
Probably a feminist. Dropped.
>>
>>34723490
Stop fucking calling Iran a third world shithole you entitled bitch
>>
>>34723526
Why the police on strike, arent they effectively under the thumbs of the cartels?
>>
>>34723554
they haven't been paid for 4 months.
They just stopped working.
niggers went full chimpout mode stealing and murdering everything.
>>
>>34723529
How did your brain come up with this?
No, I want to be saved but only males do this and I don't want to touch a male, so I have accepted that I will never be saved.

>>34723531
???

>>34723537
I'm not from Iran, idiot. I'm not OP.
>>
>>34723563
>they haven't been paid for 4 months.
How does that even happen. Is the govt just beyond incompetent with their money or are they just that flagrantly corrupt?
>>
>>34723490
Well if you want someone to save you ya better learn to like dick.
>>
>>34723577
>No, I want to be saved but only males do this and I don't want to touch a male, so I have accepted that I will never be saved.
Can't be that horrible if you won't touch a dick then. I'm a straight guy but I'd prob give a handie now and then if it got me out of Africa.
>>
>>34723626
Insane corruption to the point they ran out of money so decided to not pay some sectors, their salaries are still paid perfectly tho.
>>
>>34723490

feminists might help you but they are to busy protesting 1st world problems to care about you or non western women

TFW women are to self centered to save another women in a shittier place because they believe they have it the worst than you
>>
>>34723633
You too

>>34723646
Who would save someone for just a hand job every now and then?
>>
File: data.jpg (16KB, 481x468px) Image search: [Google]
data.jpg
16KB, 481x468px
>>34723702
>Who would save someone for just a hand job every now and then?
You underestimate robots. I suspect some of them would settle for hand holding and maybe a hug.
>>
File: image.jpg (139KB, 500x492px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
139KB, 500x492px
>>34723702
>You Too
I'm telling you how to get some help. No guy is just going to save you for no reason. This is not some fairy tale. This is real life and unless you're going to do something in return for getting saved like take a few dickings then you're shit out of luck.
>>34723711
>most robots would save anyone when they can't save themselves
Lolno.
>>
>>34723749
>I'm telling you how to get some help. No guy is just going to save you for no reason. This is not some fairy tale. This is real life and unless you're going to do something in return for getting saved like take a few dickings then you're shit out of luck.

why are you giving me lessons when I've made it clear that I'm aware of that in my posts??
>>
>>34723777
Whining about it on 4chan and not learning to like dicks is no going to help you ya dummy.
>>
File: almond.png (758KB, 539x719px) Image search: [Google]
almond.png
758KB, 539x719px
>>34723434
I'm getting there, soon, soon.
>>
>>34723802
If she's really middle eastern she will probably have to marry a dude anyways so who cares.

Either marry some dude or literally become a sex slave for isis.
>>
>>34723802
everyone on r9k vents about their problems at least once

and no, I will not "learn" to like dicks because that just doesn't happen. My problem is not with men. Straight women have it easier and a woman will never save me, that is the problem.
>>
>>34723839
>everyone on r9k vents about their problems at least once
I been on here for years and I never bitched or moaned about my life. Also if everyone was getting their arms cut off you would do it too right?
>>
>>34723824
Well that's a good point. She will take the dick one day.
>>
>>34722498
unless shes ugly , she probably ugly.
>>
You have internet access and the ability to come on here which is banned in those "scummiest" places on the planet. Therefore, you are lying an thus your argument is null and void.
>>
>>34723861
>I'm different in a board and don't do what this board has evolved in to
>an irrelevant question

Not to be rude anon, but you sound like a pseudo-intellectual sperg just trying to argue for the sake of arguing and trying to teach me something plus trying to feel like you're right about something. You're not teaching me anything. I'm fully aware of my situation. I'm here on a anonymous board posting whatever I want. Fucking live and let live.
>>
>>34723688
this. because trump is president. Cuas etrump is so much worse them sum fundamentalist Islamic state. lets burn shit, I'm a revolutionary, take my social currency wah wah wah
>>
>>34723922
You're venting about not wanting the solution to your problems. Makes me think you don't have it very hard at all
>>
I'm a white male from Australia we could marry and you could immigrate, i wont even try to fuck you probably based on attractiveness. besides my GF owns me, and i would earn social currency from saving some poor lezbot.
>>
>>34723922
Maybe just stop bitching about how hard you have it and just do something about it you faggot.
>>
>>34723977
>do something about it
yes marry straight white male from a first world country.
You know women are to busy complaining about trump on social media to help you.
Find a beta you wont even have to fuck.
>>
>>34723970
>receives genuine offer to help
> doesn't even respond
>>
>>34724038
I'm not that lez female but I had no idea who that for. You should quote them next time.
>>
>>34724038
>offer to go to through a fake marriage process for a complete stranger from /r9k/
>genuine offer
Pls
>>
>>34724079
Who knows anon, it maybe real.
>>
>>34724038
> maybe internet is to slow in fuckistan
> first world pleb has short attention span, leaves thread
> poor sand nigga bitch continues to live in poverty
honestly you could come to Australia find some vegan hippy lesbian girl with low self esteem >adopt some shitskin children,
>>
>>34724091
I'm 100% serious right now , better hurry up cause once i get some food and this beer start to wear off you will stuck in fuckistan foreva
, I'm sober enough to sign a prenup though
>>
>>34724129
ill finish this beer, then im going to the shop to buy tomato sauce for my sausage roll
>>
>>34724153
honestly i feel so much better after offering help to these sand dwellers
>>
I never claimed to have it worse than a hadji warbride or a six year old getting a clitorectomy.
Only a malebot would claim that kind of brainless myopic horseshit.
>>
File: image.jpg (183KB, 900x816px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
183KB, 900x816px
>>34724181
So you're a female bot? What do you think if this picture?
>>
>>34723490
There are rich lesbians, they're just old.
Get yourself a MILf/GILF
>>
>>34722296
I'm from India. You aren't special you fucking dimwit.
>>
I'm a male and for some reason keep reading these shit threads in this dumpster of a board. Checkmate.
>>
My stepfather raped me hundreds of times over 4 years and my mother didn't believe me.
But I'm sure having to cover your hair in public or whatever is worse.
Thread posts: 85
Thread images: 12

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.