[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

My girlfriend was asked to be her male friend's date for

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 6

File: 015410ff3627150e47e137b3e70033e8.jpg (121KB, 665x1008px) Image search: [Google]
015410ff3627150e47e137b3e70033e8.jpg
121KB, 665x1008px
My girlfriend was asked to be her male friend's date for a frat Valentine's Day semi-formal and she said yes without talking to me

my girlfriend was invited to be this male friend of her's date at a Valentine's frat "semi-formal" because his girlfriend is long distance and would not be able to come.
They've known each other for a couple of years but it still makes me really uncomfortable and I think it's disrespectful to me and our relationship. This is a Valentine's day event, people will be there with girlfriends and actual dates.
Apparently he asked her "will he be okay with this" and she told him that "I wouldn't mind" without consulting me.

She told me all this earlier today and I just sort of went aloof and didn't say much because I needed to think very carefully about my words.
I sent her a message about how it makes me feel uncomfortable two hours ago but she hasn't seen it yet.

She and I had a very loose date plan for the day of this event (not Valentine's day itself) and I'm disappointed that this has now ruined them. She genuinely forgot about the plans (like I said, they were not set in stone) but I feel like I've been put secondary here.

Am I right to tell her that this whole thing has made me pretty uncomfortable? I don't like that she would go to an event as a dude's date, I don't like that she told him I wouldn't mind without consulting me, I don't like that it's a fucking Valentines themed event and I don't like that it has messed up what I had in mind for that day (go out for dinner and a movie, stay over at her's).

I don't think I'm being controlling by letting her know this (in a very carefully worded and calm way). I would speak in person but I wont see her for a couple of days and it would be weird to message/chat like I'm ok and then drop this shit on her.
>>
you should check out this board that's specifically for normie advice

>>>/adv/
>>
>>34721755
Youre a dumbass

shes a cunt

dump her you retard
>>
>>34721755
>She told me all this earlier today and I just sort of went aloof and didn't say much because I needed to think very carefully about my words.
This kills the relationship.

Trust me. Quieting your heart from speaking directly, and molding the words through your brain until they are "perfect" like this causes all kinds of shit and poison to creep into your relationship.

You should get mad when you feel like getting mad OP. This will give her a sense of borders regarding what she can and cannot do to you. We need these kinds of borders. If you don't show her your borders, if she doesn't know what is and what isn't ok, then before long it will feel like she's walking all over you.

In this scenario, you're right to be angry at her for spending this very symbolic day with someone else than you - keyword - WITHOUT speaking to you first. If you two are to be in a relationship, you need to start communicating like you're in one.
>>
There are some lines that shouldn't be crossed. This is one of them. Tell your gf that if she goes, you will break up with her. That's it. No anger or emotion from your part.

You could say something like this:
>I know you've already made up your mind about going with your guy friend. I can't forbid you from doing anything, but know that if you go, it's over between us.
>>
break up dumbfuk
>>
I think she's stupid and you're right about everything.

Also, I agree that you should talk to her now and not wait.
>I don't like that she would go to an event as a dude's date, I don't like that she told him I wouldn't mind without consulting me, I don't like that it's a fucking Valentines themed event and I don't like that it has messed up what I had in mind for that day (go out for dinner and a movie, stay over at her's).
Tell her exactly that anon.

It would really hurt me if my gf did something like this simply because it seems she didn't think at all about how you would feel before making a decision. Caring and trying not to hurt each other specially when it's easily doable is very important in a relationship.
>>
>>34721879
That's not how relationships work m8. If you need to threat somebody into carung for you, then relationship is already over.
>>
>>34721755
you did everything right, good communication

all you can do now is trust her

if she ends up cheating with the frat bro better you find out she's a piece of shit now than later
>>
>>34721755

No. No no no. Never acceptable not even slightly acceptable.

My girlfriend in high school went to a boarding school in my town. Her parents decided they didn't like me for some reason, so I wasn't allowed to take her to her school's prom. She asked, since I couldn't come anyway, if she could go with a male friend of hers. It seemed reasonable so I said ok.

Yes, they fucked. Yes, I didn't find out until years later. Do not ever trust a girl who wants to pull this shit. Your situation is even worse than mine because she has no excuse. Don't let her do it. Break up with her if you have to. Valentine's is impossible to not be a romantic occasion and she WILL cheat on you if you ok this.
>>
I typed out a whole paragraph for you, only to look up part of your post.
>/r/relationships/comments/5sr27y/my_21m_girlfriend_21f_of_4_months_was_asked_to_be/
>>
>>34721755
This is a reddit post isn't it??
>>
File: 1480384818735.png (689KB, 689x693px) Image search: [Google]
1480384818735.png
689KB, 689x693px
>>34721755
Jesus the answer is so simple.... break up with her. she obviously doesn't care about you that much. now break up with her via text, and post the results.
>>
>>34721755
You disgust me profoundly. She's blatantly cheating on you for social status, anon. Don't give her a chance to break your heart, break up with her now. Ultimatums are childish and immature, and she's already decided to emotionally move on because you're worthless to her.
>>
>>34721755
Call it over now or mentally prepare yourself to live a cuckold life
>>
this has to be a troll thread

if it's not. don't fucking agree to it. tell her is she's your girlfriend she has to act like it.
>>
>>34721755
your dumb she already dumped you shes going on a date with the other guy
1/10 troll got replies
>>
>>34721755
Idk about the situation but whos the titty monster?
>>
>>34721755
act like you dont care and tell her you have a meeting with a female friend from school or sth
>>
>>34721755
It's a shit test to see how beta you are, and you're failing it big time you future cuck
>>
I seriously hope you're fucking baiting OP, get in contact with the dude and tell him to get the fuck away or you're going to smash his fucking teeth in with a baseball bat.

Then get your stupid cunt gf in line and get the fuck off this board.
>>
>>34723151
How's high school treating you, moron? I hope you drop your phone in the toilet tomorrow so you'll stop bringing your idiocy here. We're full.
>>
>>34723273
>/r9k/ is only 10 people re-shitposting
>>
>>34721846
>You should get mad when you feel like getting mad OP.
>In this scenario, you're right to be angry at her for spending this very symbolic day with someone else than you - keyword - WITHOUT speaking to you first. If you two are to be in a relationship, you need to start communicating like you're in one.

Solid advice, listen to this anon
>>
>>34721755
>My girlfriend
FUCK OFF
>>
hello OP

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_2_6irdJVuo
>>
>>34721755
For what its worth I know a dude who does this a lot with a girl who has a bf, frat parties and all and never laid a hand on her. Sometimes its just a formal thing, she should have told you though OP
>>
>>34721846
This is the correct answer. If a girl did this to me I would dump her though.
>>
File: 1486175300530s.jpg (10KB, 224x250px) Image search: [Google]
1486175300530s.jpg
10KB, 224x250px
>>34723404
>Op listens to this advice
>Its not a LARP
>OP is a confirmed larper
>>
>>34721939
What makes you think he'd even find out if she did do it?
>>
m8 it is normal you should support her and even give her money to that "fake date", she soon will help him more with studies and other activities, and she will decline sex to you but she is helping him soo do not worry
>>
>Letting your gf emasculate you with some other guy

If you don't dump her you deserve the cucking you're eventually going to get.
>>
>>34721755
The frat guy cares more about your feelings than your gf does
>>
File: doublekek.jpg (38KB, 413x395px) Image search: [Google]
doublekek.jpg
38KB, 413x395px
>>34721795
HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAH
>>
>>34723273
>We're full.
i can tell by your post
>>
>>34721755
easy solution, OP:

take out some other bitch on valentine's day. Doesn't matter who, just make sure the door is locked and when your cunt girlfriend shows up, tell her to come back later because you're in the middle of celebrating Valentine's Day with a good friend.
>>
this is exactly why some girls date betas. and there is nothing you can do about it with this thot, she will always treat you as a beta. dumo her asap, dummy
>>
>replying to a 6 hours old Reddit post that's been reposted to see what 4chan will think of it

At least fucking google the OP before you spout your stupid opinions.
>>
>>34721935
It was over when she chose her friend over her partner
>>
File: 1328221034584.jpg (46KB, 258x347px) Image search: [Google]
1328221034584.jpg
46KB, 258x347px
so this s a thing now? reposting from reddit?
>>
>>34721755
>Not simply scaring the fuck out of her.
Easiest way to handle it is to show no reaction at all, and to let her know if that you catch a WHIFF of anything funny she's gone.
I would also stalk the two of them for good measure.
>>
>>34721755
from personal experience "male friend" means one of two things either shes fucking him, or he is trying desperately to fuck her. Maybe i've become jaded but I don't think there is even any other reason for men and women to interact, no guy cares to put up with all the bullshit unless he thinks he might get sex. If I were you I would put my foot down and even make the ultimatum to stop seeing and talking to her faggot friend or dump her ass.
>>
File: 6vScT.jpg (137KB, 717x880px) Image search: [Google]
6vScT.jpg
137KB, 717x880px
>>34723686
>>34724705
>Knowing what has been posted on reddit
>Going to reddit
>>>/r/eddit
Thread posts: 43
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.