[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Memes aside, how do I get a Stacey gf? >King of manlets (5'10"),

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 1

File: 1438187553288.jpg (165KB, 579x636px) Image search: [Google]
1438187553288.jpg
165KB, 579x636px
Memes aside, how do I get a Stacey gf?

>King of manlets (5'10"), 155 lbs
>Reasonably fit/aesthetic
>Have a few Chad friends
>Dress like Chad
>Have a car and a job
>Can socialize okay

I think a lack of confidence is holding me back. But it's hard to be confident when you have nothing to be confident about.
>>
>>34721016
Get a lesser gf first. Girls like to take away things from other girls. It shows their dominance. Also lesser gf can act as a test bed for all sorts of experiments, both social and sexual. Good for gaining confidence as you learn how to manipulate her for your pleasure.
>>
>>34721016
Why do "robots" even want a Stacy/roastie?
Why would you want to be with the worst kind of woman there is and the main cause of your sadness?
>>
>>34721016

thicc american blolndes
>>
>>34721016
Stacies are only meant for reproduction. Other than that you could probably force them to clean for you or other manual labor.
>>
>>34721078
>had friends
>looks okay

He isn't a robot that's why. I'm as robot as it gets and I'm stalking a fellow autist girl that is the polar opposite of Stacy
>>
>>34721016
Learn a martial art. It changes a lot of subtle things about you like your posture, the way you move, your physical appearance. Women will notice the confidence even in simple everyday actions. Don't be a fanatic about it though. Women don't give a shit about what you can do if it doesn't pertain to them. Just do it for yourself.
>>
>>34721078
My Chad friends have Stacey gfs. Getting a Stacey means that I will have pulled myself out of being a khv robot. As bad as it sounds, it will validate my ego.
>>
>>34721016
fuck off normie, why would you ever want a stacey? 2d is where its at you god damn skelpie-limmer
>>
become rich. seriously.
>>
>>34721369
Are you taking a martial art? Has it changed you? If so, can you describe in more detail?
>>
>>34721204
holy shit me too oiij
>>
>How do I get a Stacy gf?
Holy shit. And yet, if a girl made a thread asking "how do I get a Chad bf?" She would be BTFO'd into oblivion and called a shallow whore.
Self immolate you superficial fucking faggots.
>>
>>34721016
These days you need to use social media and have an image that multiple girls are after you. Think like a pic of you on instagram and 5 girls commenting about it. This is how you get them these days. Then mix that with some romantic crap about how you have a lot of girls after you but she is different.
>>
>>34721771
>implying I actually want to settle down with a Stacey

The point is to use Stacey as a practice gf in order to get the girls I really want.
>>
>>34721771
So you're mad you can't get a chad bf, thanks for sharing. very shallow.
>>
>>34721619
brah I walk down the street and I'm sizing everyone up brah
>>
>>34721016
Why would you want one of these people to like you anyway? They are worthless vapid cunts, end their existence.
>>
>>34721016
Go for Asians instead of Stacies, they're better looking and also age better
>>
Guys what do I do? I don't want a relationship with anyone ever. I just want sex. I can't imagine having to be accountable to someone as an adult. Not to be able to just go for a walk after work without them growing suspicious and asking me questions. Making me clean things... Whenever I tell women this they assume I'm gay.
>>
King of manlets? i am 5ft exactly.
>>
>>34721016
>155 at five ten
Okay twink
>>
For the love of fuck, 5'10" is nothing. If you were 5'10" and in shape you wouldn't be having "manlet" problems.
>>
>>34721016
>Can socialize okay
heh sure thing kiddo thats
>>
>>34721016
Damn Mick Foley's daughter is thicc
>>
>>34722636
Prostitutes, obviously.
>>
The one on the right is Mick Foleys daughter. She's dating a fucking clown....look it up.
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.