[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw you want to be a beautiful and elegant long-haired anime

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 9

>tfw you want to be a beautiful and elegant long-haired anime man
>In real life growing long hair just makes you look like an ugly autist
>>
>>34720853
>tfw you want to be a beautiful and elegant long-haired anime man
Sounds like you want to be a women. kek
>>
>tfw you just want to look not ugly in general
>>
>>34720894
iktf
should probably just an hero
>>
>>34720913
ive thought about that too, but im trying to find a reason not to.
>>
>>34720853
>tfw I have hair similar to what is in that image
Too bad I come from a long line of bald dudes so I will likely lose it all.
Apparently my life gets worse from here.
>>
File: 1484878217937.jpg (95KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
1484878217937.jpg
95KB, 600x600px
>>34720853
>mfw long haired man
>mfw woman always comment on how great my hair is and how jealous they are
>not mfw cuz I'm an ugly fucker in every other respect

I can't even cut my hair if I wanted to, it's like my one positive aspect.
>>
>you will never violate a princess
>>
File: 1461173667012.jpg (42KB, 736x736px) Image search: [Google]
1461173667012.jpg
42KB, 736x736px
>tfw adore bob haircuts
>can't have one because not a girl
>>
>>34720872
>Sounds like you want to be a women

No, I want to be pretty like one though
>>
>>34720853
i always grow my hair out for this exact reason but every time i shower it looks horrible and only really ever looks decent when i dont shower for a couple days

im getting a haircut today
>>
>>34721198
I have the opposite problem, when I shower my hair looks gorgeous and and then a few hours later it turns into a giant shitfest
>>
>>34721215
For me, my hair usually looks great after a shower.
Naps and sleep usually fuck it up though until I shower again. I only comb it in the shower since otherwise I'd have to waste a ton of water to make it not puff out.

Short hair was a lot easier...
>>
>>34721153
There are compromises. Think of Japanese people, for example.

You need the genetic predisposition or regimend for similar hairstyles that suit men, but it is possible.

If you aren't built thinly or athletically, it will look bad.
>>
File: image.jpg (22KB, 352x256px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
22KB, 352x256px
>>34721153
feeIs so bad man
>>
>you will never be a cute girl with a hime-cut

I'm not even a tranny, I just like girls hairstyles and clothes, but not in a crossdressing way
>>
>>34721251
>compromises
Not for me. If I can't look like the girl in that pic with that hair, what's the point? I don't want people to look at me like a freak.

I wish I could kill God for making so much of how you can look, dress, act etc. based on a coin toss at birth
>>
>>34721273
Same here, women's fashion is just much better than men's
>>
>>34720853
My brother has very long hair and he looks beautiful.

He had offers to be part of hair commercials
>>
File: WP_20160608_005.jpg (933KB, 1456x2592px) Image search: [Google]
WP_20160608_005.jpg
933KB, 1456x2592px
am i an ugly autist
>>
>>34721325
Yes you're

orogro
>>
>>34721325
You look like you're in a band that has a sketchy history with underage fans
>>
File: WIN_20170208_20_32_09_Pro.jpg (1MB, 2560x1440px) Image search: [Google]
WIN_20170208_20_32_09_Pro.jpg
1MB, 2560x1440px
that pic was ages ago this is 1m ago zero effort i hate my life but i definately dont think im ugly
>>
>>34721381
>>34721325
Fuck off to /soc/ no one cares about your fucking pity whoring
>>
>>34721381
you aren't ugly per se but you look grimy as fuck
>>
>>34721284
Your only choice is to make the best of what you have.

I look like a doe-y girl in my face/head, but I have a history of powerlifting and some genetic features which make me look physically uncertain. I won't look like Bane any time soon, so the best route would to choose something more genetically appropriate, such as 'otter mode' by swimming, or whatever else like that.

If I had just enough mental illness in the right area, I could trap, and it's shameful , but I know I have beauty, and I can seize it. You do too, even if you have markings or burn scars (which I have). You're always going to be chained by genetic potential, but you would be surprised what can be achieved if you reach for it, even for a short time.

Go to /fit/ for exercise and dietary information. Acquire physical care regimes (such as nopoo and exfoliating your face), and make an effort.

Don't do it for anyone but yourself, or you will quit. Browse /fit/ progress and /fph/ threads for a boost in desire and motivation.

>>34721381
You aren't ugly, but don't look cleanly as stated by others here.

Clean your hair with a nopoo regimend and/or cut it down and slick it back with pomade. You look like you could own a slick-back with product well. Maybe clean your face more often too.
>>
sorry all thanks for your input much apprieciated
>>
>>34721153
I thought I was the only one who wanted this kind of haircut even if I'm a boy; I think it's cute.
>>
>>34721239
>I only comb it in the shower since otherwise I'd have to waste a ton of water to make it not puff out.
Same here, are you me?
>>
>>34721144
You me nigger? My hair is probably my only above average aspect.

It's made me resent women who have "easy" hairstyles. Long hair isn't hard to maintain you lazy cunts.

Will probably go bald soon knowing my luck
>>
File: 1486532325310.png (225KB, 1000x1400px) Image search: [Google]
1486532325310.png
225KB, 1000x1400px
do you think it possible to have this kind of haircut for a man ?
>>
>>34721746
It could work if you're pretty waifish and feminine.

I'd do that shit if I didn't have a jew nose and broad shoulders.
>>
>>34721746
Yeah, British and Japanese men have haircuts similar to that.

You need to have a thin frame/body, though. Maybe athletic but not exceedingly so.
>>
that faggoty shit was the worst part of berserk. japs can't into medieval epoch without making it gay as fuck

even guts himself is such a bitchboi. like I know he's strong but he's not manly in the western sense
>>
>>34722266
Most nobles were bitchboi looking because it differentiated them from the plebs
>>
File: rjiriroejrf.png (742KB, 1043x961px) Image search: [Google]
rjiriroejrf.png
742KB, 1043x961px
Only Chads can be pretty without looking like fags
>>
>>34722385
I don't think most people here care about looking like fags.
>>
>>34722266
Hard times make hard men, but mental and emotional weakness can still persist in the heart and mind of said men, as they can in all people, especially considering trauma.

That said, I don't remember what I read of Berserk too well. It's well known he's been raped and had several tragedies befall him and the people he cared about.
>>
>>34722408
Yeah, this whole thread is filled with those desiring to look like such. It's a pretty hideous look though
Thread posts: 39
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.