[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hello /r9k/. Long time lurker, even back when /r9k/ was supposed

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 6

File: 1474922762063.jpg (38KB, 749x512px) Image search: [Google]
1474922762063.jpg
38KB, 749x512px
Hello /r9k/. Long time lurker, even back when /r9k/ was supposed to be the "creative" /b/, but I've made under a dozen posts total.

I come to you with a problem.

If I confess to a girl and get rejected, could I still be friends with her? I'm considering confessing to what I'd call my best friend, we've known each other for years and talk almost every day for hours... I'm just scared that I'd lose her in the process. It'd be by far worse to lose her than to just keep my mouth shut.

We both enjoy each others company and can hold a conversation for hours without getting bored. We share the same interests. She hasn't dated someone in a while, and even when she did we were still hanging out.

I keep falling in love with her on just her personality alone. It's rare you find such an intelligent, down to earth woman.

I feel like the chances of me being rejected are pretty high. I'm not so scared of getting rejected, just losing a really close friend.

Any experiences? Thoughts? Please save me from spaghetti pockets.
>>
File: 1476632029708.jpg (42KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
1476632029708.jpg
42KB, 600x450px
pineapple pizza is amazing I don't know what the fuck is wrong with you guys
>>
>If I confess to a girl and get rejected, could I still be friends with her?

Oh sure, and why not just cut your dick off too?

Think, anon. Use your noggin. She says yes, give her the D. She says no, you cut that bitch out of your life forever.
>>
File: FB_IMG_1482801488263.jpg (15KB, 480x330px) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1482801488263.jpg
15KB, 480x330px
Its unlilely she sees you the aame way.

Sexual relationships of any kind dovelope quickly. If you become friends first it oftentimes completely halts the further development of the relationship.

Your beat bet is to get drunk, then casually see if you guys are willing to use eaxh other as outlets for your urges.
>>
Let's do a hypothetical

Let's say you're still in love with the girl you are now, except now there's a 3rd girl. One almost exactly like the one you're describing, except she isn't the object of your affections. Let's say that one day she confesses to you? Are/do you

>flattered but deny her feelings and continue your current relationship
>take the chance and accept the fact that someone has shown you any interest
>feel weird and cut off contact because don't think you'll ever feel the same after learning she loved you

If your answer was anything but the first one then it doesn't matter what happens between you and the girl you (think you) love. You aren't emotionally or mentally prepared for what comes after. The only thing 100% guaranteed by life is the fact that life goes on. There's literally millions of girls exactly like her in the world, the fact that you found one means it won't be hard to find another. Don't dwell on "what-ifs" whether she accepts or denies your feelings you'll end up saying "I wish I did this sooner"
>>
>>34720842
>If I confess to a girl and get rejected, could I still be friends with her?
I stopped reading here. No. It will only hurt you more.
>>
File: 1485500209700.jpg (49KB, 374x481px) Image search: [Google]
1485500209700.jpg
49KB, 374x481px
>>34720842
kill yourself and go back to plebbit
>>
This has happened to friends of mine a lot since we're all betas. Confessions usually always end poorly, you should maybe ask her out on a date, hearing about all these really serious feelings will probably overwhelm/scare her and maybe ruin your chances of staying friends. If she says no you will either go back to being friends or most likely you guys will probably take some time off but could/will eventually be friends again if you introduce it slowly. Only ask her out once or your friendship won't come back, don't allow your failure to destroy your friendship. Maintain normalcy, don't be a mega autist about it and especially don't start divulging your intimate feelings to her when she doesn't want to hear it.
>>
Been in the same boat anon

Confess, if she rejects you, the friendship can last a long time either way.

I know from experience, everyone's different though.
>>
>>34720842
reddit is a place that you should go back to
>>
"confessing" is where your going wrong my man

romantic relationships aren't a binary thing you don't suddenly become bf/gf by 1 person confessing their love and then both parties agreeing on being bf/gf

you gotta get some romantic chemistry going, meet up with her outside of wherever you usually make contact, go to dinner, go to the movies, smoke up and watch a movie whatever floats both of your boats
>>
can we please start posting about the pizza issue?
>>
>>34720842
>If I confess
>confess

Are you 14? Yes you will get rejected and no you can't be friends after that.
>>
what the fuck is that bitch's problem with pineapple pizza? i'll throatfuck her and force pineapple slices in her mouth afterwards
>>
File: Pineapple Jalapeno Pizza.jpg (237KB, 1600x1071px) Image search: [Google]
Pineapple Jalapeno Pizza.jpg
237KB, 1600x1071px
pineapple pizza with jalapenos = god tier secret mouthgasm pizza topping
>>
>>34721941
this.

why do you feel like you need to "confess", op? get drunk with her one night and see if there's chemistry/maybe fuck.
>>
>>34722038
i gotta try this man
>>
>>34720842
When you say "confess" it sounds like you're just going to dump your feelings on her like some kind of bursting dam. And that would be difficult indeed to come back from. If instead you were to be more casual and say something along the lines of, "hey we get along so well and neither of us is seeing anyone right now, do you want to go out on a date and see if there's any chemistry between us?" You've got to play it cool, just take that first tentative step, don't throw yourself right on in there.
>>
>the pineapple pizza defense force in this thread

just accept that your tastes are shit tier, no need to get so buttmad about it.
>>
File: 1476260986519.png (37KB, 560x407px) Image search: [Google]
1476260986519.png
37KB, 560x407px
>>34722308
>I live in a shithole where only Indians and other shitskins are selling pizza and therefore never had a clearly superiour pineapple pizza - the post
>>
did pineapple pizza become a meme since yesterday?
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.