[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Are you going to try "Hater" anon? The app that matches

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 5

File: hater-app.png (383KB, 900x527px) Image search: [Google]
hater-app.png
383KB, 900x527px
Are you going to try "Hater" anon? The app that matches you based on stuff you both hate?
>>
>>34720467
I did. Gets me no closer to getting gf, though I think my profile there is significantly better than my Tinder profile.

The layout could use some work honestly.
>>
sounds degenerate as fuck
>>
>>34720467
Quite a cynical approach for dating.
>>
>>34720467
>implying im going to use some normie social media
wew lad you thought this was plebbit didnt you
>>
>>34720552
It works if you think of it on the basis that you have something in common.
>>
Data mining no thx
>>
Can I meet a qt fembot who hates normies? :o
>>
I already have 4chan

>r9k
Matches me with people who hate normies

>pol
Matches me with people who hate jews

>g
Matches me with people who hates botnet

etc.
>>
>Implying it won't report me to the thought police for putting in Jews and Commies
>>
>crowds
>the excessively extroverted
>people that never stop documenting/recording/using social media
>people that pass judgment over something a person can't control

Would I get matches this is all I can really think of
>>
>>34720467
>Are you going to try "Hater" anon? The app that matches you based on stuff you both hate?
no

I do not have a facebook or an iPhone so I am assuming I will not be able to make an account
>>
Building your personality around things you don't like is immature
>>
>>34720467
when it comes out for android, sure
>>
Just made one and it goes through a basic list of like twenty things I guess? And then goes through a million shits alphabetically. You can skip topics. Unfortunately it shows you the percentage of people that love, like, dislike, or hate a certain thing as you go to select it, so it promotes groupthink to some degree. As far as I know only the developers can enter things in upon which to opine. As far as people go, it gives a match percentage like OKCupid, as well as age and distance from you, and you can swipe left or right on them. Haven't figured out how it prioritizes who it shows you though.

Also it just takes your first five profile pictures from normiebook. I gave feedback asking that we have the ability to select our pictures in some manner (other than fucking with our profile pictures obviously).
>>
>>34721549

Also forgot to mention that with a million different things, the vast majority of them are completely trivial and thus waters down the potential effectiveness of the app and eliminates any chance of standing out to someone unless it just happens to show the exact right thing that you claim to hate for a particular person.
>>
File: 1486032633786.jpg (31KB, 600x765px) Image search: [Google]
1486032633786.jpg
31KB, 600x765px
>>34721141
yes......!!! i agree...with eveeything
>>
I hate too much
>>
File: 1479817846575.jpg (376KB, 600x800px) Image search: [Google]
1479817846575.jpg
376KB, 600x800px
Sounds like a terrible idea. People who constantly expose themselves to things they hate tend to be some of the worst people out there as they gain this "valiant paladin" persona that they must seek out and fight against whatever shit they hate, which gives them a sociopathic "us vs then" worldview. This sort of app would hold just those type of people but no one will like each other as these types of people are INCREDIBLY picky on what their peers should like.

Bad idea.
>>
I just checked it out, the reviews are so shit it's not even worth downloading. Probably has a tiny user base too
>>
File: 1486310745483.jpg (137KB, 447x701px)
1486310745483.jpg
137KB, 447x701px
>>34722883
I have to agree with this

I wouldn't want anything to do with the people in this app. They're probably narcissists and the worst kind of people. Better to find something you both love.
>>
>>34720552
DUDE NIHILISM LMAO
>mfw that wasn't original
>>
File: 1371603411793.png (281KB, 468x347px) Image search: [Google]
1371603411793.png
281KB, 468x347px
>>34722883
Yeah, that's completely true. Identifying with your aversion to things is like perpetually being some shitty 5 year old who manipulates their parents and treats everyone terribly unless they do exactly what they want at all times. Weewwwiiieee.
>>
>>34720467
another tool that will allow the government to build a profile of your personality
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.