[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Feels Thread. I'll start with how much I've ruined

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: bullet eyes.jpg (57KB, 605x605px) Image search: [Google]
bullet eyes.jpg
57KB, 605x605px
Feels Thread. I'll start with how much I've ruined my life.

Well /r9k/, it's official. I'm 18 with nothing to show for it.
>dropped out of middle school
>no skills
>no money
>now job
>only people I know are my parents and sibling
>play vidya and shitpost all day
And to top it all off, I bitching about it here whilst on the toilet. Suicide when?
>>
>>34720307
You're 18 op. Maybe make this thread when you are 28, even then that's a bit premature
>>
>>34720307
listen fucko here's what you're going to do:
1. You're going to get a job, get any government assistance you can, and move out. In Australia the government will literally pay for most of your rent if you're living away from home and you've worked for a year/are older than 21
2. You're going to go to trade school. Finishing your High School Diploma and going to College is going to be too hard, unless you have a shit tonne of money. Pick something with girls in it, or go somewhere where you can mingle with them
3. You're going to get a gym membership and start working on your body. You're young, and if you start now by the time you're 21 you're going to be good looking. You got to start eating better too. Don't bitch out on this.

If you do these three things you're life will get better, I promise you. If you're living by yourself, and it's doable ( you can earn $150 a week easy), and going somewhere there are girls, shit will get better, I promise.
>>
>>34720307
come back when you're in your late 30s kid. punks like you don't belong on this site
>>
>>34720307
You want some dark fucking feels? Go look at photographs of when you were a kid. I cant even look at my younger self on the face without becoming uncontrollably upset
>>
>>34720481
An outcast among outcasts. Thanks friendo.
>>
>>34720451
I've been trying to get a job, but I have no way of getting to it. No car, no bus, certainly no money for a taxi. I tried to get my GED at least. But, for the same reasons I dropped I can't get it. I just get overwhelmed and say "fuck it".
>>
>>34720732
you're telling me there's no public transport where you live? that's not an excuse man, walk, catch the bus and train.
Apply to every fast food joint within a five mile radius, I promise you, one will hire you. Even if you're a spas, you're still only 18. Go from there.
>>
>>34720771
I guess you're right anon. It's not going to be easy though, I live so far away from shoppes and restaurants. Suppose I'll have to start somewhere. I just don't want to end up being 30 and still working some shit minimum wage job.
>>
>>34720307
>how much i ruined my life
>18
try again kid
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.