[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Tfw everybody looks at me in disgust am i that diagusting . Stop

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: images (41).jpg (15KB, 443x332px) Image search: [Google]
images (41).jpg
15KB, 443x332px
Tfw everybody looks at me in disgust am i that diagusting . Stop looking at me!!!
>>
>>34720104
You are not ugly OP, im not fucking with u. It will be ok.
>>
I can relate, anon. I simply held a door for a girl and she looked at me as if I was a virus.
>>
>>34720104
Start asking people if they want an autograph and charge money for that.
>>
>>34720104
stop thinking like this. it's going to make you even more anxious. you have a right to exist and anybody who will go out of their way to make you feel like otherwise is beneath you and you shouldn't care about their opinions.

you're great and i love you. it's beautiful that you're alive and crossing paths with so many people.

>>34720380
people just aren't used to having doors held open for them these days. you did a very nice thing and a nice person would've thanked you. please move past what happened and try to consider the fact that your mind may be over exaggerating because you're a little insecure. thank you for holding doors for anyone.
>>
>>34720104
post pic I will tell you how disgusting/10 you are
t. real life gay cyborg
>>
>>34720104
I know what you mean, it's quite painful when you keep good hygiene and grooming and fitting clothes, also keep in check your behavior to not seem too autistic and in the end your grand prize is some twat looking at you with disgust because you exist nearby. Being an ugly male nowdays is a great burden since it's acceptable for everyone and their dog to shit on you with no repercussions.
>>
They really arent looking at you in disgust. Its really youre anxiety/insecuirty making u think that. A lot if not the majority of people have naturally angry looking faces, not to mention they could be thinking about literally wnything which would influence their facial expression a lot. Maybe a few people are judging you but i guarantee its not more than a few. To be completely honest youre probably the least important thing on peoples minds who u see on the street. Just trust me most people arent seeing you and being disgusted by your appearance.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.