[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

STEM Anon, when a burnt out roastie whore asks you out when you're

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

File: riku-minato-03936538.jpg (2MB, 1600x2400px) Image search: [Google]
riku-minato-03936538.jpg
2MB, 1600x2400px
STEM Anon, when a burnt out roastie whore asks you out when you're both in your thirties, will you friendzone her and remind her that whores don't deserve your hard earned cash, or will you cuck out in the hopes for some sex?
>>
>>34719804

Neither.

You redpill faggots are the worst.
>>
>>34719830
fuck off. these guys give me hope for the future
>>
File: 1462692544384.jpg (178KB, 914x816px) Image search: [Google]
1462692544384.jpg
178KB, 914x816px
>>34719804
Most likely the second. I am weak and desperate in those situations. I start going delusional and start thinking that this is going to be all romantic and magical like in the stories, instead of what it actually is.
>>
>>34719866

Well it's a false hope, then.

You've oversimplified the matter to a point where you've completely lost track of everything thats important. Your lust for petty revenge is childish and incredibly short-sighted.

I'm sorry if you're hurting, but it's true.
>>
>>34719956

petty revenge is a minor part of it. i'm much more interested in the idea of the dating tables being turned around in my favor.
>>
>>34719983

Oh.

Well that you don't have to worry about.

It's a near-certainty, men age like wine.

The amount of female attention I get now is staggering compared to my 20's.
>>
>>34720017

It's also important to note that around 30 is the perfect age to date 20-somethings.

They love mature men, So you more than likely won't have to settle for scraps, some of us are just late-bloomers. It takes time for some people to grow into their own shoes, and seeing how things turned out, I've made my peace with it.

But nobody will hand it to you, and it's not going to magically fall into your lap.

Relationships take work, time, and patience. I'm not just talking about pussy either.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.