[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why does it seem men, especially men who frequent online forums

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

File: 55181940.jpg (5KB, 250x154px) Image search: [Google]
55181940.jpg
5KB, 250x154px
Why does it seem men, especially men who frequent online forums and anonymous message boards, prefer average or slightly below-average looking women?
>>
Because below-average women are only /slightly/ out of our reach.
>>
They seem 'attainable', for lack of a better word.
>>
>>34719653

Because 8/10 's and higher are completely intimidating and unapproachable.
>>
File: ideal body type.jpg (73KB, 540x490px) Image search: [Google]
ideal body type.jpg
73KB, 540x490px
>>34719653
>implying I don't pine for 10/10 fertility godesses
>>
>>34719653
The more hotter the woman is the more shallow and superficial she seems to be. If a girl has mental issues, loss her virginity due to rape and never had sex after, butterfaced, hambeast, or is autistic, then she is some what relatable to robots and allows common ground for us. A regular girl or below who isn't a robot doesn't count Dracula.
>>
show me a 10 who likes vidya and anime
>>
I genuinely like a more cute, homely look over a "sexy" look. I don't know why.
>>
>>34719653
>seem men
lol
>>
>>34719780

>cute
>homely

These words are opposites.
>>
>>34719653

Relationships are better when the girl:
1. has had as few prior sexual partners as possible, ideally 0
2. is less attractive than you (all things considered. as in she can be more physically attractive as long as when you factor in everything else e.g. income, social skills etc. you come out on top)

Obviously, point 2 is far easier to achieve with less physically attractive women. Also, studies and common sense show that point 1 is also easier to find with less attractive women.
>>
>>34719737
fucking this.
simple, but so fuckin true
>>
>>34719832
Actually I read a couple of studies average and less attractive women have higher sex partners. Above average women tend to get asked out less and be more picky about their sexual partners. And let's be clear here, by above average I do not automatically mean having a good diet and knowing how to put makeup on
>>
>>34719805
Not where I'm from, American friend.
>>
>>34719894
TO clarify it does not mean I'm trying to say whales can be "above average". What I mean is I'm not counting the women guys automatically rate above average because of their slim body (probably due to living in a country with high obesity) but her shape and her facial structure is still shit
>>
As others in this thread have said, conventionally hot girls are almost always DUMB, so dumb to the degree that I no longer have any interest in them.

Call me a cuck if you will, but which is hotter:

>stacy, your vapid, narcsisstic gf who doesn't understand you, posts selfies on instagram and is completely unrelatable, and goes into starfish position while in sex (and can't orgasm(

>less "hot," more "QT" (establishes protective impulse) girl who cares about you (as you care about her), shares some of your interests, has some interests of her own, posts nice nature pics on instagram AND is kinky, as well?

OBVIOUSLY THE LATTER...!
>>
If you want to be happy for the rest of your life, never make a petty woman your wife.
>>
>>34719653
It's called staying in our leagues, OP. It's very rare that a girl from out of our "league" shows any interest and tbqh I think it takes too much to try and make a girl who's out of my league like me, so it's better to try and spot out the ones who are pretty attainable. Besides, if she's my type anyway, why do I give a shit about what other people think regarding how good she looks? If I'm happy and she's happy that's all that really matters. People will give you shit no matter what.
>>
>>34720244

That's not what cuck means. And yea, I agree with your post
>>
File: 384592444.jpg (74KB, 540x503px) Image search: [Google]
384592444.jpg
74KB, 540x503px
Agreed. When they say they have a 8/10 GF its usually an ugly 5/10 with no tits or ass.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.