[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What stops you from killing yourself? https://www.youtube.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1

What stops you from killing yourself?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cXtNYDt4RKk
>>
i dont want to make my mummy cry
>>
>>34719247
im too much of a coward to end it.
>>
If I fail I could become a vegetable and get treated worse than I already do.
>>
>>34719247
Im ultimately incredibly hedonistic and live too experience its ultimate form.. but being hedonistic you are also masochistic and you accept that

This is the only reason im still alive

Pain and pleasure are the only things that dont feel like nothing to me
>>
>>34719289
what else is there other than pain and pleasure?
>>
>>34719247
Don't have the balls. Originialiogalo
>>
>>34719257
Same, originally orgin verison
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sLE69z86emM
>>
>>34719298
Youre missing the point, I only feel them at their extreme ends, its the only time im not hollow, for some reason its enjoyable either way..

because im an addict
>>
>>34719331
That doesnt seem heathly , but who am i to judge , im so broken i feel no joy really. I go back and forth between rage brought on from ptsd and deep depression. All because of my ex im so psychologically fucked up but too coward to kill myself.
>>
>>34719417
Its not but I dont really care

Yeah its gonna suck for awhile but dont let women be a reflection on you.. its such a waste of time
>>
>>34719247

Not possible for me to have a good life, but I'm also too afraid of death to end it. So I just have to suffer from feeling inferior and worthless as I continue to decay, until I inevitably die painfully from some disease, having never experienced anything positive in my life.
This is why reproduction is evil.
>>
>>34719452
not caring should be the worrying part.
And yea ive heard that before but it means nothing to me. I know its not gonna get better ive tryed. She will never be a waste of time , as much as she hurt me , she is an amazing person i know it , she has her fair share of problems but that doesnt drive me away.
>>
>>34719495
>not caring should be the worrying part.

Well aware, very well aware
>>
>>34719529
so why dont you care annon
>>
>>34719541
I just hate people always sort of have.. the only people I like are the types that hate themselves kind of like me

Its my upbringing and past that made me this way, im actively trying to change it, but ive seen too much ive crossed some line, and I dont think theres a way to get back

so.. fuck it. Ive accepted it. Maybe ive always been like this though
>>
>>34719602
I think everyone hates themselves to some degree . A person is not defined by thier up bringing , yes it does shape them alot but it sounds like you were trying so hard but gave up or stumbled along the way, just because you crossed some line doesnt mean you cant corss it over again. You seem like a good person annon
>>
>>34719247
>suicide is a "confession" that life is not worth living; it is a choice that implicitly declares that life is "too much."
>>
>>34719257
fpbp

IIIII
>>
Chicken tendies
Oryginal
>>
I'm too much of a coward and afraid of the nothingness of death
There nothing after, you just stop experiencing anything and that blackness horrifies me
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.