[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I feel so fucking sane, healthy and good today I'm a 20

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 4

File: IMG_0708.jpg (18KB, 240x240px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0708.jpg
18KB, 240x240px
I feel so fucking sane, healthy and good today I'm a 20 something virgin but it's not bothering me today what is going on ? I'm not euphoric but it's like that sanity and happiness I had when I was a kid
>>
You're becoming a normie
>>
you're lowkey having a manic episode which will be followed by a depressive episode in short order

so yeah good luck w/that
>>
File: Tooth Brush Pepe.png (47KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
Tooth Brush Pepe.png
47KB, 225x225px
>>34718367
Whenever you have days like this where you feel oddly good, try to analyze what made that day especially good. Usually factors like how much sleep you get shape how you feel for the rest of the day.
>>
>>34718457
i Think I was up till like 12 and woke up at 9, but last night I ate lamb ,chicken wings and drank matcha tea , I only do that rarely , Maybe it's related
>>
File: Sour Pepe.jpg (115KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
Sour Pepe.jpg
115KB, 900x900px
>>34718538
Other factors I've noticed can be particularly influential includes the weather, temperature, and general feeling it creates. The last time I was in an oddly good mood the temperature was cozy, it was sunny out, and there was a nice relaxing breeze outside. Also I hadn't fapped for a few days, but I'm not sure how much that affected it.
>>
>>34718636
Yes the weather is very nice today , it's usually horrible shit
>>
i'm not sane but im also not living life like this anymore
>>
File: Wizard Pepe.jpg (51KB, 747x850px) Image search: [Google]
Wizard Pepe.jpg
51KB, 747x850px
>>34718655
Also, for when you have days when you are tired, try naps. I've recently been taking a nap almost everyday, and it can be pretty great. Usually I listen to some relaxing music while I'm napping, which usually helps me from sleeping for too long.
Also once you wake up from the nap while listening to music, instead of getting up, just lie very still and continue to enjoy the music. I've found that after taking a nap while listening to good music, it's like 5x more enjoyable. And when you stay really still, you'll lose most sensation from your body, and it feels like you're floating.

Just don't tell anyone this stuff that I told you though, these are my super secret techniques to euphoria.
>>
Anon, I hope you feel that as much as possible.

Not jokin. I know what you mean. Just a feeling of bliss at being alive. It's quite nice.

Good luck to you in getting a gf and in living a happy life.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.