[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I enjoy depersonalization and prefer operating on the cartesian

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

File: m70q5BH.gif (760KB, 500x288px) Image search: [Google]
m70q5BH.gif
760KB, 500x288px
I enjoy depersonalization and prefer operating on the cartesian plane. how do i induce it?
>>
completly disengage from reality
no emotion, no physical feeling, nothing

source: me too
>>
>>34718539
best part is realizing that all humans are made of the clay that is meat, especially when driving on the freeway. fun to think about all the meat puppets getting smashed in ten car pileups. fun to drive really fast in your styrofoam gomobiles.
>>
act it and eventually you'll be it
>>
>>34718248
Do you have benadryl in your household?

Down about 20 tablets and then report results in 12 hours. I'm serious btw. It's an experience you can't miss
>>
>>34718248
Realizing your entire existence is nothing more then a few electrical connections inside a lump of flesh
>>
>>34718620
you tellin me to kill myself, friendo?
>>
>>34718627
No, the active ingredient in benadryl DPH cannot kill you. Unless (I imagine) you take a ridiculous amount of it

But it will cause you to become disassociated and hallucinate things for around 8 hours. It's a very interesting, if terrifying, high. Might wake you up to something.
>>
>>34718650
I've heard it's terrifying but I have a friend who lives for it completely. says its like taking a warm bath.

what do you believe it would wake me up to?
>>
File: 1470780949162.jpg (260KB, 667x460px) Image search: [Google]
1470780949162.jpg
260KB, 667x460px
>>34718248
Depersonalization is scary, but at the same time it's so interesting. It really gives you a new perspective on yourself and how you appear to others.

Does anyone else almost blackout when it happens, and for a brief moment you forget who you are and you just see yourself from a third person point of view?
>>
I feel the same way
for years I had bad (good) depersonalization from HPPD Induced with synthetic marijuana

since that wore off I have had trouble achieving the same levels but I find occasional DXM trips and making a note to intellectualize behavior helps
>>
>>34718663
I simply think it would grant you a new perspective in completely disassociating you from reality.
>>
>>34718663
Not that guy, but I've taken 24 tabs of benadryl and I wouldn't call it terrifying in the slightest (then again, I have a high tolerance for this sort of thing).

It is like taking a warm bath. Your body feels completely relaxed and sleepy and warm and ultra comfy. The only time I took a lot of dph, I laid in bed for like four hours playing with the smoke that was coming out of my fingertips. I definitely felt a bit of depersonalization especially at the beginning. Laying down you don't realize how high you are, until you stand up to take a piss.

Also, they say it makes you really fucking thirsty, but I wasn't super thirsty until the next day.
>>
File: 1462769851611.gif (373KB, 500x288px) Image search: [Google]
1462769851611.gif
373KB, 500x288px
>>34718687
i'm looking for the kind of depersonalization that weed induces. the kind that makes you feel 100% in touch with reality, more aware of your surroundings, just one insignificant human out of billions. it feels to me like it's the right way to live as it enables you to really empathize with others, being mortal and fragile like they are, and be cautious of dangerous situations.
>>
If you take a bunch of DXM, a dissociative, at high doses, maybe trip every other week it might help you detach from the human feelings and cognizing your own reality. Then smoke mad weed because it makes you apathetic and indifferent, at that point, since you have no emotional attachment, your will naturally tend to judge everything based off of it's statistical merit because you have no self-interest nor emotions to corrupt your mind and prevent mathematical stoic thinking.

This is basically what happened to me, but throw in a bunch of hallucinogens so now I hallucinate all day. Also get into the habit of disrespecting things for statistical reasons instead of anything else, e.g. Something is bad because it's bad for the economy, rather than having a moral or opinion based reasoning.

From personal experience arguing in favor of mathematical reasoning instead of humanism and emotional reasoning will make you unpopular with people, because they make decisions with their emotions and with the mob mentality.
>>
>>34718663

>>34718787

i used to take them for sleep and would take up to 8, 9 at a time from tolerance and it'd get you kinda fucked up and stupid and uncomfortable
>>
>>34718650
It's acetaminophen in cough syrups and pills that will kill you, they'll fry your liver.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.