[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>get told you're good looking and should have no trouble

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 60
Thread images: 11

File: 1484622951519.jpg (232KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1484622951519.jpg
232KB, 1000x1000px
>get told you're good looking and should have no trouble attracting girls
>get overconfident
>go to social events and parties
>girls just orbit around the chads, left to be in the corner with all the other rejects
>invisible unless to friendly dudes
>party endsm, no female attention for the night
>confidence reaches zero
>get depressed
>stay a shut-in for awhile again never leaving the house unless for job or food
>complain on social media
>girls online say youre gl and that you shouldnt
have any problems
>slowly regain that confidence
>finally have the courage to go to a social party
>the cycle continues
>>
Post pictures and I'll tell you the truth anon
>>
File: Untitled.jpg (89KB, 458x640px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.jpg
89KB, 458x640px
>>34717534
its not candid and wont capture the true vibes i give off when around others
>>
>>34717822
>eyebrows
>downward slanted eyes
sorry, bro. you're better looking than me though :)
>>
>>34717822
You could easily be a chad.

originoion
>>
>>34717822
You're not awful. Maybe shave and work on your hair and personality
>>
>>34717822
If this is real, then that's fucking sad and you should feel bad for wasting your good genes, because you're only going to get uglier and unhealthier from here.

How do you live with yourself knowing you'll never reach your full potential? Or that you were gifted at birth but squandered it?

Sad!
>>
>>34717822
REEEEEEEEEEEE
You don't belong here
You look like a Chad
>>
>>34717481
>>34717822
Indulge me, OP:

Close your eyes and then remember all the times you saw in threads people claim that confidence, posture and guile were all you needed to "pick up" women and get a girlfriend. Every time you REEE'd internally or externally at those comments... unlike everyone else, you were wrong. All you need to fix is your attitude and sense of entitlement and you're good to go.

Now that you know this, do everyone a favour, and GTFO of our board.
>>
>>34717822
>that symmetry
>that square jawline
>those eyebrows
>those eyes
Dude you're a full blown chad.
>>
File: 1474885194822.jpg (22KB, 625x626px) Image search: [Google]
1474885194822.jpg
22KB, 625x626px
>>34717481
>>34717822
sure thing anon, just remeber to post this on plebbit as well
>>
>>34717481

Your problem is waiting for girls to talk to you, instead of you talking to them.
>>
>>34717851
neutral canthal tilt just asymmetric
is it the eyebrows that just scares girls off?

>>34717859
cant train my personality if girls dont approach
i feel like a creep if i approach. esp if theyre already in their social circles

>>34717872
woah calm down bro thats why im going here for help. im not a chad yet if im invisible.

>>34717902
im happy and upbeat in person, i just cant attract the ladies to come to me like they orbit around the chads

>>34717905
asymmetry though, its subtle but i notice

>>34717933
kek reddit is bluepilled, thats why ask out here and lookism.net
>>
We are LITERALLY browsing this board with sad Chads.

Where the fuck do we go from here?
>>
>>34717966
ive tried approaching before, but i generally cant keep a girls attention and the conversation flowing because of my aspieness. but i generally think they arent interested since no IOI's are even shown.
>>
>>34718015
bro i dont have a single girl's number on my phone
>>
>>34718015
>>34717979
chads and normies who broswe plebbit
>>
>>34718127
Neither do I, but at least you have the advantage of being attractive. You just don't know how to harness the power.

Hence, sad Chad
>>
File: 1483632247023.jpg (58KB, 680x453px) Image search: [Google]
1483632247023.jpg
58KB, 680x453px
Had the same problem OP (Except I look like fucking golem). Started drinking just enough to curb my introverted behavior when I went to parties. Worked like a charm. Do you drink?
>>
>>34717822
Do you slouch? You honestly are really good looking, but if your posture and the way you hold yourself are not chadtier, then you don't actually look like a chad in real life.
>>
>>34717481
You're more attractive than me and I've fucked almost 70 different girls.

Pull your shit together.
>>
>>34718197
nah girls have said i looked funny b4

idk man its like in person i have zero sex appeal, because the only rare girls who are interested just talk about school/work stuff with me.

>>34718262
naw dont drink, it makes me even more retreated inside my head.
ive tried safe opiates like kratom, it def helps and eliminates the approach anxiety for like half an hour but quickly wares off..

>>34718346
ye i slouch but recently ive been super conscious about my body posture and always correct it when i get a time to think
i dont think i look like a chad, more like a goofy serial killer
>>
>>34718458
Ive said this before and ill say it again

Social status>looks

chads arent chad because they are good looking. Chads are chads because they have large fun social circles

youre giving me the vibe you have very few friends
>>
File: GETBOGGEDON.jpg (269KB, 940x546px) Image search: [Google]
GETBOGGEDON.jpg
269KB, 940x546px
>>34718458
Bruh, you're clearly very good looking but at the same time you give off a very strange vibe

You look like a Bogdanoff descendant in this picture, do you give off a bog vibe in real life? Because that might be why normies are uncomfortable around you. It's the eyes, I think
>>
>>34718458
What about lifting? It's at least 10x as hard for most women to turn down a rock solid bod.
>>
>>34718458
Usually I'd assume this is bait
But that look at the camera does hint at autism
It's sad if someone this attractive is too autistic to get a grill
>>
File: nanomachines, son.jpg (85KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
nanomachines, son.jpg
85KB, 640x480px
>>34718517
very very few friends
they would post here i bet

>>34718560
body is p good but i still look dyel in clothes. i think frame matters which i lack.
6'0". pic is kind of old but ive gymcelled a bit more now

>>34718622
of course
>>
File: 1486470757028.png (344KB, 638x356px) Image search: [Google]
1486470757028.png
344KB, 638x356px
>>34718458
Even your least flattering picture of yourself is still more than anything I could offer
>>
File: 1484021299242.gif (791KB, 300x168px) Image search: [Google]
1484021299242.gif
791KB, 300x168px
>>34718554
holy kek

>mfw OP is literally a bog brother
>>
>>34718458
You are way good looking, like way (no homo). If you lifted you would physically be like ultra high tier, top tier. Your issue is you look tense and off in some way, its not really your fault or a testament to reality, people are just superficial like that. Here is what you need to do, find a gay friend, and tell them you want help looking disarming. You want to look at friendly and personable and normal as possible. Get some new threads, etc . I think a big component is that your skin is a bit not clear, which given how healthy you look otherwise gives off and unwashed or drug user vibe, so get that cleared up. Fuck that clear skin drug, its toxic, just research what works and shower more.
>>
>>34718659
What you should fucking do is make normal ass friends before you worry about getting a girl friend. Once you do that you will be swimming in pussy.

Tell me a bit about your situation. Are you a student? uni or cc? are you good at anything?
>>
>>34718684
shit that one is suppose to be the most flattering one and angle. its ogre

>>34718554
maybe. my eyes arent that hooded though and i have a smaller chin. rectangle head.
>>
>>34717481
Why didn't you just go up and start a conversation with a girl? If you're too much of a pussy to do that go start a conversation with a chad they're orbiting and work you way into talking to them that way.
>>
>>34718659
Damn OP, it's just the mental portion that is the problem then. I would say consider the military to literally beat the social anxiety out of you, but on the other hand that might Fuck you up worse. Maybe if you throw yourself into socially excruciating situations on a daily basis forcing yourself to tolerate the constant torture of normie culture it could be of some benefit. Or you might try to visualize what the optimal Chad is and then emulate that.
>>
>>34718744
idk man making friends with normies is so alien. in these situations i actually can conversate better with females, but its rare for anyone to let me into their friend circle to begin with

i graduated uni a few yrs ago in psychology. i just work and netflix now or watch streams. oh and i used to be competitively into MtG.

i play piano but only learn video game music. ive picked up guitar and singing but mostly secondhand from my older brother. i am writing my own music (which is cringey love songs)
>>
>>34718888
Learn some popular songs on piano, like rap songs or pop songs everyone knows. I used to go to a lot of parties with people in vastly different social circles and played songs people knew/could sing along to and then everyone wants to talk to you. I also find even if you don't smoke if you go out to where people are smoking to "get some air" it's a really easy area of the party to break the ice, just literally introduce yourself as soon as you get out there to everyone sitting there and join in with w.e they're talking about.
>>
>>34718856
they usually excuse themselves after a few minutes

>>34718870
yeah it raises my stress and anxiety levels to the point where it effects my hormones and gainz
>>
>>34718458
>>34718659
You're actually really hot, if you're just confident you should do really well. if you have a friend you're there with just act like you're having an awesome time with them smile and laugh a lot. Also be loud and take up space ideally in the centre of the room or a major artery. Girls will be far more attracted to you if it looks like you're fun and you're situated somewhere central. Never stay to the side of a room if you want to meet new people.
>>
>>34718888
ok youre pretty much fucked, youre stuck in the hole until you get a social circle. My best advice is to get into raving. People there are really inclusive and friendly thanks to the MDMA, alcohol, and generally being outcasts themselves. Bring some cigarettes and talk to the smokers, this is the easiest icebreaker possible. Chill towards of the front of the dancefloor if you want to score with easy bitches. I dont care if you dont like EDM just do it.

Also do some volunteer work with your local churches and organizations. Make some friends at your work too
>>
>>34718951
lol i wish, i cant learn anything besides vidya music or alt bands im interested in. adhd and i get bored/depressed quickly with popular music.

>>34718951
i dont seem to have trouble interacting with those people, but i lose interest in the convo really fast man. it sucks. maybe i'm narcisstic.
>>
>>34717481
Do you live in a city or a smaller town? If you live in a big city try and find a bar that hosts a weekly that is busy. Theres usually a regular crowd there and alcohol is great way to work your way into a group. Just find some people that look like they're having a good time and either introduce, ask if they mind if you join them and just start up conversation.
>>
File: ROTTEN!.png (1MB, 1195x659px) Image search: [Google]
ROTTEN!.png
1MB, 1195x659px
>>34719079
>maybe i'm narcisstic.

No shit faggot, you're an autismo sperg with huge self esteem issues and are obsessed with how you look to the point you make attention whoring threads about it on r9k to a bunch of strangers so you can feel validated when how people treat you in the real world doesn't live up to the way you expect because of how inflated your ego has become

Stop going on 4chan is all the advice i have for you
>>
>>34719079
They're usually literally 3 chords. The next episode by Dr Dre EVERYONE loves it and it will take you 30 seconds to learn. Journey don't stop believing is also super easy and drunk girls LOVE that song.

Think of it as a down payment, you don't have to be their best friend but just be friendly with them. It's important to have someone who will be excited to see you when you walk into a party and be like "HEY ITS YOU!" really helps ease you into the general crowd and increases your status. People will be interested in you if you're time seems like a commodity. If people are trying to talk to you more people will want to talk to you.
>>
>>34719079
A lot of nerdy girls/dudes are into video game music too. I've had a pretty high success rate playing Zelda music at parties.
>>
>>34719014
i agree. i rarely have a friend there. the only one i know is similar to my situation (wants to go out with friends but doesnt have any outgoing ones).

>>34719039
loud music/sounds make me uncomfortable like autism. but most of the parties i go to are at young single church activities, which kind of blueball you since nobody drinks or hooks up.
>>
>>34717481
>>get told you're good looking and should have no trouble attracting girls

Depends on who tells you this. If it's your mom, then I have bad news for you. All our moms think we're handsome. They're usually wrong.

Also did you actually try talking to anyone?
>>
>>34719214
well you can lead a horse to water. I gave you the best advice I can. If you dont take it have fun with a dry dick for the rest of your life, your looks are only gonna get worse
>>
>>34719210
yea it works with the right women. but theyre rare and often not who i'm attracted to lol. if theyre cute then it turns into a oneitus obsession and im infatuated too much =/

>>34719240
sheeeeite
>>
>>34719227
girls online, but theyre usually my looksmatch ;/

naw i have approach anxiety. only guys approach me.
>>
>>34717822

>eyes
>facial symmetry
>good hair
>that jawline
>overall handsome

You're probably not going to the right places for women or you're a fucking social retard. Dunno what to say. You're a solid 7/10 at the very least.
>>
>>34719227
plus my mom said im average looking, nothing special. saying i need to be successful and make a lot of money to attract girls, like to move out
>>
>>34717481
If your having to be told over telling yourself then kys
>>
>>34718346
Looks only matter to a guy. Stacy wears makeup while the Chad lies
>>
>>34717481
First off your only gonna attract a person as good as you. Unless your jebus
>>
>>34719382
hmm i am quiet socially and have a relax/playful vibe

>>34719467
i conceal my acne and high hairline

>>34719523
i can attract a <5/10 with no effort sometimes. i dont know if that is chadlike or still incel
>>
>>34719547
Females always know m8 Stay true to yourself and you'll find hella tang. Trust
>>
>>34719547
With you I have to say it. With her I have to mean it
>>
>>34719547
how the fuck do you conceal your high hairline?
>>
File: Screenshot.png (658KB, 540x960px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot.png
658KB, 540x960px
>>34720004
bangs origano
>>
>>34720102
yea bro it's not even high at all, your hairline isn't receding at all, so... that's good
Thread posts: 60
Thread images: 11

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.