[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Never spoke a word in middle school >Never spoke a word

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 4

File: 1387743376839s.jpg (7KB, 250x242px) Image search: [Google]
1387743376839s.jpg
7KB, 250x242px
>Never spoke a word in middle school
>Never spoke a word in HS
>Never spoke a word in college
>Never speak unless spoken to at work
>>
File: 1458275444652.jpg (68KB, 700x700px) Image search: [Google]
1458275444652.jpg
68KB, 700x700px
>>34717136
>Tfw you like to think you're the mysterious type, but you're actually the school shooter type
>>
File: image.jpg (55KB, 562x490px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
55KB, 562x490px
>tfw no one knows your name because you never talk and keep to yourself

>hi James
>hi George
>hi Charles

REEE THAT'S NOT MY NAME
>>
>just sitting through life, thinking the days away

An awful feeling to feel
>>
File: 1455070847193.png (575KB, 700x1093px) Image search: [Google]
1455070847193.png
575KB, 700x1093px
>>34717136
>tfw I've never made a friend in any of the institutions society has thrust me into

why am I so defective
>>
>>34717163
I know that feel. That's a bad feel.
>>
>>34717136
If you actually want social interaction you can't be passive.

In the adult world people aren't going to come to you, you have to enter their spaces, its all a matter of finding the right one
>>
>>34717136
That just makes you a perfect animal. Every animal lives that same life, speaking to each other only to fuck or fight and crying if they are hurt, which is basically an animal's job. All animals are innocent for this reason, they don't cause problems and simply want to get their work done.

People on the other hand feel so entitled to run their mouth which 99% of the time accomplishes nothing and often increases stress and incites problems. The vast majority of problems in the world and throughout history were caused by people talking, and very few were caused by being silent.

If you feel lonely, just remember that you are an animal and it's your job to speak with other people to fuck, shout if you have to defend yourself, and holler for help if you are injured. These are the only things an animal does, and this is what nature intends for humans to do. Taking life beyond this point is nothing but trouble 99% of the time.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.