[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw posting on 4chan isn't even fun anymore I literally

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 8

File: 1462052251419.jpg (1MB, 1772x2025px) Image search: [Google]
1462052251419.jpg
1MB, 1772x2025px
>tfw posting on 4chan isn't even fun anymore

I literally have no hobbies. The only thing I really enjoyed was posting here and I am tiring of it.

What the fuck am I supposed to do?
>>
>>34716954
Well, you can always kill yourself! So thats good news, lol. You can just play games, and rotate between them when you get tired or bored. You can masturbate, or read manga, or both! You can watch live stream, or even pickup a book.

Or maybe nothing at all, idk. I wish I had a good answer, anon.
>>
you can try to get "patrician" taste in music or movies

basically treat obscure albums and films as pokemon cards. it's fun for quite a while and pretty competitive in certain places
>>
File: 1458248081350.gif (458KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
1458248081350.gif
458KB, 250x250px
>>34718144
>You can just play games, and rotate between them when you get tired or bored. You can masturbate, or read manga, or both! You can watch live stream, or even pickup a book.

I never really got into games before. Masturbation is fun but temporary. I never really got into manga or books or live streaming either.

The only thing I really found interested was posting on 4chan but even that seems pretty boring now, I feel like I do it out of habit more than anything else.
>>
Have ya tried dregs?
>>
File: received_1693189970995861.jpg (26KB, 480x816px) Image search: [Google]
received_1693189970995861.jpg
26KB, 480x816px
>>34716954
Do an hero through fapping, just don't stop until your heart stops
>>
File: 1459219504585.jpg (44KB, 517x567px) Image search: [Google]
1459219504585.jpg
44KB, 517x567px
>>34718231
>Have ya tried dregs?
no, and I have no interest in starting

>>34718259
that doesn't sound very fun
>>
become a hot sauce reviewer and get really good at yo-yo tricks
>>
>>34718316
this.

originalllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll

llllllllll

fucking fuck my comment still isn't original
>>
>>34718316
yeah do this and maybe take up doing soap shoe tricks
>>
File: BbBhVC7.jpg (489KB, 1440x2392px) Image search: [Google]
BbBhVC7.jpg
489KB, 1440x2392px
Im not some idiot new age hippy Ive been in that same place my advice is...

if you dont see beaty in life try psychedelics>>34716954
if your in the right state of mind they can make you realize how beautiful and complex the earth and nature is.

also the effect it has on diminishing "ego" makes you feel grateful for being alive

Also psychedleics are not "drugs" in the literal sense. They dont make you feel numb or anything like opiates, weed ect. There very different
>>
File: they they they.png (133KB, 320x294px) Image search: [Google]
they they they.png
133KB, 320x294px
>>34718191
>tfw have already gone through my /mu/ phase

I guess I could still explore /tv/ see what they have to offer
>>
>>34718316
>become a hot sauce reviewer and get really good at yo-yo tricks
sounds pretty retarded honestly
>>
>>34716954
When in doubt, post more cute dark elves.
>>
Pick something creative and with a high skill threshold more or less at random and just keep doing it even if it bores you at first or you don't like it that much. Give it like half a year of like 10+ hrs a week before letting yourself switch to something else.

E.g.:
http://sonic-pi.net/
http://piskel.com/
https://fontforge.github.io/en-US/
http://www.puzzlescript.net/
http://learningprocessing.com/examples/
>>
>>34719567
>http://learningprocessing.com/examples/
what exactly is this? looks like I would have to buy the book to utilize these examples

I was thinking of learning programming actually. I was thinking of just going through the online textbook at composingprograms.com, I am assuming you are a programmer, does this look like a good source to you?
>>
>>34716954

start with the greeks

muted lmao
>>
>>34718660
you havent done shit till you rated 4,000 albums on rateyourmusic and have at least four people who follow you around listening to everything you give a high score to
>>
>>34719620
it's one good way to get an introduction to programming. the PDF of the book is easy to find for free online. the advantage of this book & Processing over the website you linked is that Processing gives you visual output that can make it easier to grasp some concepts and can also just be more engaging/rewarding. but your link looks good too; python has a good reputation as a learning language. the most important thing by far though is just to stick with whatever book/website/language you choose and finish it before letting yourself switch to another language/tool.
>>
File: 1477553088820.jpg (178KB, 900x578px) Image search: [Google]
1477553088820.jpg
178KB, 900x578px
>>34716954
I'm in a similar position. Video games? Hate it. Anime? Hate it. TV? Hate it. Film? Hate it. Going out? Hate it. Staying in? Hate it. Exercise? Hate it. Socializing? Hate it. Reading? Hate it. Writing? Hate it. Drawing? Hate it. Studying? Hate it. Falling to sleep? Hate it. Waking up? Hate it. Cooking? Hate it. Eating? Hate it. Bathing? Hate it.

I wish I would just die in my sleep. It's too bad I'm too much of a pussy to kill myself.
>>
Try learning a instrument I just started playing drums and it made me love it
>>
>>34716954
I know this feel. A year ago video games were the thing that I found most enjoyable and spent most of my time on. Then I started to like it less and started to only browse 4chan. Nowadays I don't like anything at all.
>>
File: spiders.png (509KB, 930x930px) Image search: [Google]
spiders.png
509KB, 930x930px
>>34718192
If you don't mind to circlejerking, waifu- and shitposting, then pick up an easy game from a regular /vg/ thread. If the game is updated regulary you will never get bored. You can have fun conversations about the game every day.

If I may shill: Im absolutely shit in Overwatch but both the game and the genral is easy to pick up and you can fap to the qts as well.
>>
>>34720813
>I'm in a similar position. Video games? Hate it. Anime? Hate it. TV? Hate it. Film? Hate it. Going out? Hate it. Staying in? Hate it. Exercise? Hate it. Socializing? Hate it. Reading? Hate it. Writing? Hate it. Drawing? Hate it. Studying? Hate it. Falling to sleep? Hate it. Waking up? Hate it. Cooking? Hate it. Eating? Hate it. Bathing? Hate it.
See, the thing is, I don't even really hate these things.

In fact I would quite like to be able to draw. It's just that I simply can't muster the interest to actually do or learn to do any of those things.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.