[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>stacy friend I talk to sometimes bugs me about stuff sometimes

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2

File: 1486063218574.png (954KB, 900x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1486063218574.png
954KB, 900x1080px
>stacy friend I talk to sometimes bugs me about stuff sometimes
>she is an ULTRA roastie though, egregrious Hillary supporter,oddly really for race mixing
>but we do have common ground in somethings like playing instruments
>she goes on today about weird age of consent shit like she's gonna get in so much trouble for kissing some 17 year old she knows.
> goes on about the people she hangs out with
> something pops up and I'm like I never go outside of my house outside of uni
> she acts surprised
>"we should go bowling sometime, anon"
> told her don't know how to bowl but she says she's bad anyways
What is she trying to do. I know she obviously has no sexual interest, but she's bothered me about going to the movies and to some obama thing in the past with her.
What is the roastie up to?
>>
>>34716754
kanna is such a cutie!

tohru is best girl of the show though
>>
>>34716754
> something pops up and I'm like I never go outside of my house outside of uni or hang out with anyone like she does
>>
>>34716754
Nah that's a normal thing friendly stacies do, at my old job I had a Stacy who wanted to hang out every once in a while, it means we're not entirely repulsive, don't think too much about it.
>>
she's just being friendly since you guys are friends. not every girl being friendly has some sort of romantic intent silly.
>>
File: 1483861322758.jpg (16KB, 290x348px) Image search: [Google]
1483861322758.jpg
16KB, 290x348px
>>34716885
>i know she obviously has no sexual interest

All my previous female friends have been evil harlot that didn't show interest anyways, and all of them ended up being horrible people. Can't trust 'em anymore.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.