[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What is even the point of having a gf since females by nature

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: cumdumpster.jpg (253KB, 1280x955px) Image search: [Google]
cumdumpster.jpg
253KB, 1280x955px
What is even the point of having a gf since females by nature are hypergamous?

There will always be another man that is more attractive than you.
>>
>>34716106
have a lot of girlfriends then
>>
Date unattractive girls
>>
>>34716106
Wait;

It's males by nature that hypergamous, females look for the single best provider and protector.
>>
>>34716106
There is none.
Anyone going steady just can't get fresh pussy on the reg

Deep down everyone knows that girls are prone to infidelity and incapable of love
>>
I think all people are like that in general. Even with a pretty girl I usually dont care about fucking them anymore after ive hit it twice.
>>
>>34716106
>females by nature are hypergamous
What's the point of worrying about being a cuck then? You can't escape it if you are a straight sexually active male. At least with a gf you get someone to cuddle and make babies with
>>
>>34716106

There's no reason to do anything other than casual sex (if it's available to you) in this society. If you get invested in a relationship, you will be punished for it.
>>
>>34716194

Why would you want to reproduce with a woman who can just take away your kids at any time and ruin them with her shitty parenting?
>>
>>34716272
Why wouldn't you? You wouldn't throw 4000000000 years of evolution into the trash now would you Anon?
>>
>>34716318

You're damned if you do, damned if you don't. Do you trust a fickle, retarded woman with having all the power in deciding how your kids will be raised, and if you'll even be able to see your kids if she ends up wanting a divorce?
>>
>>34716318
On the contrary, for anyone that browses this board to reproduce would be to throw away 4 billion years of evolution honestly
>>
>>34716354

For many of us, our genes were fine, we were sabotaged because we were raised by single mothers.
>>
>>34716349
>Do you trust a fickle, retarded woman with having all the power in deciding how your kids will be raised, and if you'll even be able to see your kids if she ends up wanting a divorce?
I only see a womb were you see a bag of problems
>>
>>34716106
well truth is, marriage is depressing and being single is depressing. only thing you can do is just short term or just raise a kid on your own to be happy.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.