[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>3 bowls of ramen >2 bowls of grapes >Half a sausage

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: feels11.jpg (36KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
feels11.jpg
36KB, 500x500px
>3 bowls of ramen
>2 bowls of grapes
>Half a sausage with onions
>Under 2000 calories in total
>Feels like I ate 20000 calories
>>
ramen is not good for weight loss, eat oats
>>
>Eat a ham sandwich
>700 calories because I put a sliver of avocado on it
>7 hours later
>Eat a cup of rice with two eggs and some veggies
>Slightly over calorie count for the day
Dieting is fucking stupid and I hate it so god damn much
I'm not ever allowed to fucking eat
Ever
>>
He's trying to gain weight probably. I know these feels. It's hard
>>
>>34716034
Now look at sodium
>>
>>34716184
diet less and do more exercise then anon

this is a better alternative because you build muscle than burns more calories in the long run
>>
>Order a pizza
2800 calories
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>34716184
Don't eat sandwiches, my guy. Too much bread and shit. I've been doing nothing but eating all day and I haven't even reached 1500 calories yet.
>>
>>34716034
iktf my friend, eating sucks. fatties don't understand
>>
>>34716243
I fucking hate the idea that I have to give up any good tasting food to lose weight
I like sandwiches, I like pasta, I shouldn't have to dedicate myself to a life of dieting on skinless chicken and fucking rice.
>>
>>34716323
exercise then
>>
>>34716100
THERE IS NEVER ENOUGH OATS, BROTHER
>>
>>34716323
Once you lose the weight, you don't have to diet anymore. Just try to regularly exercise and don't eat McDonald's every day and you'll maintain your weight.

But if you're actively trying to lose weight, slapping ham, avocado, and mayonnaise and shit between two pieces of concentrated unnecessary calories and carbs ain't gonna do you any good.
>>
File: 1372531404116.jpg (370KB, 810x1013px) Image search: [Google]
1372531404116.jpg
370KB, 810x1013px
>don't even count calories
>just eat a shitton because I'm bulking
>still no gains
I'm literally trying to stuff myself until I need to shit and I still can't gain weight.
>>
>>34716034
>3 bowls of ramen
>and sausage
Enjoy that heart attack from your massive fucking sodium intake, you double nigger.

>>34716184
How long have you been dieting? What's your diet like?
I'm dieting too and we could be diet buddies and share recipes, today I had a really filling meal of chicken, greens, and lentils and it was 50g protein but only ~560 calories.
>>
>somehow manage to accidentally eat a 2000 calorie breakfast
>get emotional about it
>don't eat for the rest of the day
>repeat
Literally how do others cope.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.