[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>dude, I had to memorize the names of like, 20 bones last

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3

File: 1401307171795.jpg (12KB, 251x242px) Image search: [Google]
1401307171795.jpg
12KB, 251x242px
>dude, I had to memorize the names of like, 20 bones last night
>pre calculus is so impossible :(
Is there anything worse then medfags?
>>
>>34715570
Yes, rich stacies that think they are smart for being in med school
>>
>>34715570
people who oversimplify what other people do online to feel better about themselves for a little bit?
>>
>>34715570
no in fact premed is the worst subject for enjoying college life. try the math side.
>>
File: 1482884809470.jpg (73KB, 505x431px) Image search: [Google]
1482884809470.jpg
73KB, 505x431px
>>34715570
>premed
>math
why?
>>
>>34717018
>graduating from a college of arts and sciences without taking gen eds
>>
>>34716721
Math is not fun and a boring piece of shit. It's the only thing ruining my GPA.

>>34717018
>what is a biology degree
>>
>>34717018
some schools actually require up to calc 2 for ALL science majors. so the alternative would be doing 2 years of foreign language or whatever is required for a "bachelors of arts" degree
>>
File: 1428723253747.jpg (50KB, 370x359px) Image search: [Google]
1428723253747.jpg
50KB, 370x359px
>tfw struggling to pass college algebra for the second time
h-help me
>>
>>34717082
That's because you're a retard and probably a fag. Being a math major is the shit

>proofs
>problem sets you can do from anywhere
>satisfying
>flexibility to have hobbies unlike engineers

t. engineer

>>34717096
Based caltech requires 5 terms of math and 5 terms of physics for every single undergrad
>>
>>34717123
sorry you don't have the autism, bro.
math and science classes that relied on formulas were my only As because I never did homework.
however, thanks to my autism i will die alone but you won't have that problem. go live an amazing life, my robot friend. :3
t. wizard

just find the patterns, bro
>>
>>34717169
>5 terms of math

well that would be easy, just take discrete structures/linear algebra/calc and cryptography

>5 terms of physics

whelp guess im dropping out
>>
>>34717199
I have autism but in other ways not involving numbers. My fate is basically sealed if I can't even get a fucking aa
>>
>>34717169
How is that based? I guess it's a tech school so it makes sense the students would study that, but I think in general across the board rules for every major are dumb as shit.
>>
>>34717245
>I think in general across the board rules for every major are dumb as shit.

disagree, college should be STEM basis and then branch out to other majors from there.

we should remove all these bullshit gen-eds that some schools have now, but not the STEM ones
>>
>>34717234
First of all, I think you might be psyching yourself out; you need to believe that you can do it -- I believe in you; I promise it's not that hard. It just might take more practice problems in your case. Do some sample problems and find out where you're going wrong -- if you can't figure out where you're going wrong I bet you could go bring a couple worked problems to your professor who would then help you see where you are making mistakes.
>>
>>34717169
It's boring and useless for my career aspirations. It's also the only lecture I haven't gotten an "A". If I could I would delete math from the curriculum. Research is more fun than plugging and chugging anyway.

>engineer
Gay

t. Biochem
>>
collegefags in general piss me off to no extent

>waah, I only got like, six hours of sleep last night!
>this paper is sooo hard!

meanwhile I'm up at 4:00 every morning working my ass off training to die for Israel.

It's the entitlement that gets me...
>>
>>34717403
Lol Jew talking about entitlement gtfo
>>
>Memorising bones.
>Hard.
I know literally every single bone in the human body.
Post a bone and I can tell you it's name.
>>
>>34717826
The bone it your dick when it's hard.
>>
This whore I catfished is always talking about anatomy shit
>>
>>34717849
I call that one the Fuck Femur.
>>
>>34717826
The bone names themselves aren't too difficult. The hard part is learning the name of each process and hole and part of each and every bone.
>>
>>34717284
What would a film, polysci, or philosophy major need with STEM though?
>inb4 lol get rid of those useless majors because I don't like them
>>
>>34717403
How much sleep would you get besides six hours? wtf
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.