[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Advertisement | Home]

>madly in love with a girl >don't ask her out because

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 7

File: u could do better.jpg (11KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
u could do better.jpg
11KB, 225x225px
>madly in love with a girl
>don't ask her out because I think she deserves better
>>
story of my life, never asked a girl out because i honestly can't justify it, can't find anything in me i bring to her life that is positive.

then they go off and date people who beat them, cheat on them, guys who would never even dream of asking themselves that question before they pursue a woman. But I can't stop asking it. I have no confidence and hate myself.
>>
>>34715502
Do it bro, i believe in you
>>
File: this sucks.png (307KB, 427x559px) Image search: [Google]
this sucks.png
307KB, 427x559px
>>34715502
>>don't ask her out because I think she deserves better
Iktf, my oneitis turned out to have a boyfriend so the decision was pretty easy to make. I resolved to just move on, improve myself, and go for other girls. Except those other girls turned out to have boyfriends as well and I'm just becoming more and more obsessed with her
>>
>madly in love with girl
>she's madly in love with you
>have sex
>next day she tells you she never loved you and she just wanted to use you because she was horny
>>
>>34717184
Better to have loved and lost than never loved at all...
>>
>develop interest in girl
>she starts to seem like she's into me
>lose interest because i assume if she's into me there's something wrong with her
I can't win.
>>
>>34715502
This one hit me to hard in the feels.

The fact that I have 0 qualities that would make anyone's life better completely kills my motivation.

I've felt in love only once and that girl is now happy with someone who can make her happy
>>
It's actually quite comforting to think that all the girls I had a crush on in the past probably have better boyfriends than I could have been now
>>
>>34715502
Same, I only have confidence to talk to girls I'm not seriously interested in because I don't care about them or what they think of me. When I actually fall for a girl I can't bring myself to do anything because I feel I'm not good enough. Feels terrible man. Although on the positive side it usually motivates me to work out a lot more and make changes in my life I otherwise wouldn't.
>>
File: IMG_1055.jpg (51KB, 483x511px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1055.jpg
51KB, 483x511px
>able to ask girl out

GET
OFF
MY
BOARD
>>
File: Pixel Pepe.png (4KB, 600x588px) Image search: [Google]
Pixel Pepe.png
4KB, 600x588px
>>34715556
Hmm, this kinda makes me feel justified if I ever do think that I'm not good enough. There's always the chance they end up with someone much worse.
Now if only I could muster up the courage.
>>
File: 1479445238934.gif (31KB, 500x298px) Image search: [Google]
1479445238934.gif
31KB, 500x298px
>tfw you exist in an intermediary state where you don't disgust females enough to not want to casually socialize with your or say hello given you happen to cross paths, yet these girls would never invite you to even have any sort of meaningful friendship with them or god forbid even have a chance of becoming a romantic or sexual partner. you generally see and interact with women enough to know that they are normal and genuine people yet secretly feel forced to despise them since not a single one has ever shown any hint of interest throughout your entire existence.

man it sucks being unattractive. and i mean genuinely unattractive in a genetic sense, not something like obesity or cleanliness that could be solved with a lifestyle change. and also unattractive as a person because your interests are average and you don't have enough money to do things that make you exciting like the people around you. and this state of being undesirable didn't used to be so bad bad, but as you got older you became more socially awkward and pessimistic because of the increased self-awareness of these traits
>>
File: brink of death.jpg (63KB, 633x758px) Image search: [Google]
brink of death.jpg
63KB, 633x758px
>tfw all mt friends say I'm brave because I stood up to a guy 3x my size trying to mug us

>tfw too scared to ask a girl out and getting rejected
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.