[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

If you are guaranteed to impregnate and bear a child by the "perfect"

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: fwV5dHf.jpg (638KB, 2472x3300px) Image search: [Google]
fwV5dHf.jpg
638KB, 2472x3300px
If you are guaranteed to impregnate and bear a child by the "perfect" woman, but you are also guaranteed to die. Would you do it?
>>
>>34714460
no

vanier road
>>
No

ravioli ravioli give m originoli
>>
>>34714460
Everyone is already guaranteed to die, retard.
>>
>>34714460
and if i refuse do i get immortality at the cost of becoming totally sterile?
>>
>>34714460
but everybody is already guaranteed to die though, you fucking dumbass
>>
How long afterwards will I die? If I get to raise the child to adulthood then yes.
>>
>>34714460
Well assuming the perfect woman is physically perfect, as well as intellectually then yes. My child could be the next president or the greatest inventor ever, and they would be carrying on my name. All this, under one condition: >>34714562

I would want the child to be raised financially stable with strong morals and values given to him at an early age.
>>
>>34714546
I would take this one desu. No reason to back up your data if your hard drive will never fail.

>make fortunes off of investments from centuries ago
>experience aeons of technological development
>get sentenced to death for indulging my baser instincts? fucking lol
>eventually become the ultimate NEET, having literally lifetimes to waste on 4chan and games while living off of my vast wealth
>spend the next few trillions of years becoming a godlike entity due to technological immortality and the diaspora of humankind into the blackest reaches of space
>eventually just float around in the dead universe, alone like I am now

I'll take that over having some faggot kid, thanks.
>>
>>34714460
Nah. No one else's life is worth my life. Survival is my number one priority. I'm not killing myself to allow some potential kid to exist. Especially when the potential kid could hate life.

I would even give up all chance of meeting this "perfect" woman in order to give myself the slim chance of reaching immortality.

You'd have to describe the perfect woman anyways in this scenario. Cause I doubt MY ideal is actually perfection.
>>
>guaranteed to die

Don't mind if I do!
>>
>>34714460
>guaranteed to die
isn't that already the case?
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.