[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Post experiences with pic related? I'll start >met Natalie

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_2978.jpg (103KB, 741x741px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2978.jpg
103KB, 741x741px
Post experiences with pic related? I'll start
>met Natalie on omegle
>exchanged contact info
>gradually fall in love with her over the course of a week
>tell her
>she says it's cute
>get blocked before I can respond
>>
>listens to swans
>browses r9k
>goes on omegle
you dodged a bullet
>>
>>34713865
who the fuck goes on omegle? Seriously, how starved for attention do you have to be to want to video or even text chat with random strangers outside something like a forum.
>>
>>34713865
>"gradually" fall in "love" over the course of a week.

KYS
>>
File: 1485817901292.jpg (157KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1485817901292.jpg
157KB, 1280x720px
>>34713865
>Falling in love with r9kOmegle sluts
>Not just getting their tits and posting caps in the thread

Here's your problem anon
>>
File: csgo with me.png (45KB, 464x498px) Image search: [Google]
csgo with me.png
45KB, 464x498px
>talk to her on an r9k thread, she gives out her kik
>add her and talk to her
>we live in the same state! probably less than 30min away from each other
>she looked like a real NEET hiki girl in her one photo with her trump shirt
>i really liked her
>ask her out on a 'date' because i want to not be beta for once in my pathetic life
>realize i'll never be good enough and stop talking to her
why do i have to dream.
>>
>>34714003
Kek we do it a lot. Not for attention, though. Made some pretty fun black friends there
>>
>>34714168

>Do you.. want to go?
way u asked her made it seem like it's going to be awkward desu.

"It's going to be fun! You should come with me!" sound a lot better and is way more effective.
>>
>>34714168
If you're going to seishuncon you should watch out for her, anon
>>
>>34714271
of course it's for attention you delusional normalfag
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.