[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What kind of jobs (university fresh graduate jobs) that don't

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

File: IMG_1787.jpg (97KB, 470x500px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1787.jpg
97KB, 470x500px
What kind of jobs (university fresh graduate jobs) that don't require me to be sociable and energetic ?
>>
Guys why don't you want to help me
>>
>>34713403
We don't know the answer either.
>>
Literally none. Every job has some form of social aspect. It's shit but there's no escaping it. What's you degree, anon?
>>
>>34713479
Management

I just want a job where i can be myself, just like how chads can be himself and have a job.
>>
File: jill-stein-green-placard.jpg (195KB, 1440x907px) Image search: [Google]
jill-stein-green-placard.jpg
195KB, 1440x907px
>hurdur i go ta college dagree now what gude jobs can i I get

NONE YOU FUCKING IDIOT YOU WERE SOLD A LIE
>>
>>34713519
>I want a job where I dont interact with people
>Let me get a degree in the practice of talking and organizing people.
>>
>>34713403
Because weve all been there and theres no answer. I hope youre underage
>>
>>34713289
>(university fresh graduate jobs)

Yeah, those don't exist at all, let alone jobs where you don't have to socialize. Welcome to fuckedville, population us.
>>
>>34713519
>management
>no social aspects

what.
>>
>>34713542
Not all of us went for that philosophy degree anon, some of us have a chance at a career
>>
File: 5U3iZVs-.jpg (24KB, 512x512px) Image search: [Google]
5U3iZVs-.jpg
24KB, 512x512px
>>34713289
Get a coding or UI cert from pic related. they have online and part time courses if you're afraid to go to a campus setting.

Work from home son.
>>
>>34713289
Have you considered the career of eternal NEET?
There are MANY different functions to be filled and all of them have nearly infinite ceiling.

Take this pamphlet and consider the career of Widower NEET. Using women to provide for you and then leaving them shorthanded or pregnant? No?

What about the criminal NEET, there are MANY positions to choose from and most of them have career advancements and perks such as respect, being feared or shanked in prison. Still no?

The artist NEET? The "disabled" NEET? The Philosopher NEET? The off-grid NEET?

There are MANY more career paths to choose from in our NEET branch mr. Anon, make up your mind and let us know.

And honestly? No pressure at all, 99% of these positions are so flexible that they are interchangeable on demand.

Its nothing but smooth sailing once you decide to join us here at NEET inc.
>>
>>34713289
i suppose some office jobs. i know someone with a computer science degree. they work in an office and only needs to communicate with his peers via email 80% of the time.
>>
>>34713544
>>34713571

I didn't really choose though, i wanted fine arts or interior design but my parents didn't allow (Welcome to thirdworldville). Well university was pretty much paid by them. So i have to choose the 'safe' major.

And management has been really torturing. I'm on my 6th year now.
>>
These aren't as social, as most jobs, but none require a degree.
>warehouse worker
>taxi driver
>mcdonalds chef
>construction
>janitor
>freelance work from home
All of these require some social interaction, but less than most jobs. If you have a degree in management, and want to get a management job that doesn't require social interaction, you're kind of fucked. No such a job exists.
>>
>>34713704
What the fuck are those jobs ? I'm gonna be a university graduate.
>>
File: 1475435200855.jpg (342KB, 1334x694px) Image search: [Google]
1475435200855.jpg
342KB, 1334x694px
>>34713289
Nigga you was supposed to sharp your social skills in university, that's the real point of getting a degree.

You dun goofed consequences will never be the same
>>
>>34713740
Well yeah i failed at social skills.

This is why i can't really see anything bright in my future.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.