[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>autistic guy going on a date at my anime club >tfw your

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

File: please end it already.jpg (89KB, 644x781px) Image search: [Google]
please end it already.jpg
89KB, 644x781px
>autistic guy going on a date at my anime club
>tfw your less desirable than a autistic weeaboo who constantly stutters and repeats himself at your anime club

I've fucking hit rock bottom anon. I don't get it. I'm intelligent, charismatic, kind, and handsome. I've even took advice from /fit/ and became physically appealing. I need advice guys. I mean i understand I'm introvertive but am i that fucking awful?
>>
>>34713211
You sound like you have an unattractive personality desu senpai
>>
>>34713211
just go mgtow you stupid cunt
>>
>>34713273
Fuck off with this meme. MGTOWs are all incels in denial.
>>
>>34713211
can you tell me more about yourself?
>>
>>34713246
I think its that honestly, I mean I'm shy and submissive, but is that legitimately the worst thing ever?
>>34713273
gonna be honest dont know what that means.
>>
>>34713311
Well im shy and have a INTP personality. I also have christian faith but I don't force it. And I'm conservative but I don't push that either. Usually when I talk I show I'm interested in them and talk to them about what their into and we just go back and forth. We either just stop talking in total or we talk and then they either just keep it going that way of small talk, or they take advantage of my kindness. I never have had a loving relationship without the woman being crazy or cucking me. I'm also a KHV.
>>
>>34713417
I'm humorous as well, I can manage to get people to laugh, I'm just not out going. One thing that is awful is when i ask women out or to get their contact info, they either make a excuse, or "add my contact" and never talk to me. This just happened today.
>>
You're probably not risking rejection enough
>>
>>34713211
The Animus sperg girls attract their own kind so I wouldn't really worried about it
>>
>>34713608
What do you mean? (Also im gonna go by my trip code so i don't have to say "OP here" after a while)
>>
>>34713646
But I am a sperg. I'm just not full out autist. In fact I come across pretty normal honestly. When one girl figured that out she was genuinely surprised. She ended up stop talking to me afterwards. I knew her for a long time as well.
>>
>>34713646
Also this hasn't only happen to sperg girls, all women have treated me as so, they either ignore me or treat me like shit.
>>
I don't know how well this will work for you, but my "strategy" has always been to focus on getting a large friend group and relationships have just happened due to personal connections with people.
>>
>>34713753
Alright, I'll attempt that, it sounds like it could work. Thanks cyborgs, if there is anymore advice you guys could give me, I'm all ears.
>>
>>34713318
>submissive
yes that is 1 of the worst things as a male
there's plenty of resources online on how not to be beta
>>
>>34713835
Thanks man, i wasn't entirely aware this was a bad thing. Mind giving me sauce to some resources?
>>
>>34713417
>>34713527

Be happy; you're free from the temptations of women because none of them want you. Get very zealous, read the KJV every day, and go to church. Pray and ask for it; I guarantee God will give you a wife eventually.
>>
>>34714111
>Be happy; you're free from the temptations of women
this OP. you can be our new prophet and lead the revolution of the KHV
>>
>>34714111
>>34714449
Thanks lads, your support honestly means a lot. I'll be sure to read the KJV. I don't know what id do without you guys.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.