[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Are there any traditional women left anywhere? Even here in Montana,

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_0692.jpg (58KB, 612x612px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0692.jpg
58KB, 612x612px
Are there any traditional women left anywhere? Even here in Montana, which you'd think would be relatively untouched by Western degeneracy, the girls my age are feminist bitches who take a different cock every week and think cooking and cleaning are misogynistic.

Tell us where you live, robots, and tell us what the situation on the ground is like there. I'm willing to look overseas for a woman, but my preference would be to stay in the U.S.
>>
>>34712761
>mormon
>islam

pick one.
>>
>>34712761
definitely not here

they're "intersectional feminist" sluts and also usually fat like morbidly obese

t. Indiana
>>
>I want a traditional women.
>While not being a traditional man.

This is what I hate about robots.
>>
>>34713046
you probably think a "traditional man" has to earn 100k per year or something
>>
Idk if I'm traditional but I am not a slut. I once asked why guys aren't interested in me, I'm loyal, kind, working on getting an education, all female friends (no possibility of cheating) good with personal finances, won't gouge your wallet out. I got the response that I'm wife material but not gf / fuckable material. Also helps that I'm unattractive.
>>
>>34713088
It's because you're unattarctive and men only care about sex. As poisoned as women are, men are 5,000x worse. We just only here about the former here because the board is 95% male.

Not point in shacking up with a nice but ugly girl if all you care about is sex, I'm afraid. In fact being wife material is an active detriment to that because it means you'll want a serious relationship.
>>
>>34713082
Well you gotta pay the bills of another adult and atleast one child. 50k is a normal income for one adult or do you expect your traditional wife to work?
>>
>>34713129
I don't want to shack up either, I'm into the whole long term thing I guess. Saving for marraige. But it's sad that guys aren't interested in me.
>>
>>34713082
It wouldn't hurt. I just know most robots bitch about having to ask a girl out or paying for a date. These are things a traditional man does.
>>
>>34712761
There are traditional women, yes, but they're at home raising kids out of the spotlight. You only see Instagram whores, Tinder sluts, and bar skanks, and you think all women are like that. They're not.

Remember, 53% of white women voted for Donald Trump. The situation's not as bleak as you think, OP.
>>
>>34713129
this
>>34713184
saving for marriage is a good way to get degenerates to leave you be, I am also saving for marriage and once the sluts that hit on me hear that, they leave
>>
>>34713184
Some might be, but basically none are seriously thinking about marriage. Men can be fucked like that.

Again, you're doing things right. It's a pity society is so fucked up. Stay strong.
>>
>>34713180
>50k is a normal income for one adult
maybe in your 30s, lol
you're a bit deluded if you think most couples are actually raking in over 100 grand

>>34713344
there's a huge difference between paying for a date and paying to eat out 3 nights per week
>>
>>34713082
Traditionally masculine means masculine, and masculine men are more likely to be high earners.

I'm not the poster you're replying to. I share your concerns, OP. Be the best man you can be and look for traditional and feminine women, modest women, look young and look religious.

It's not easy but yea do whatever the fuck it takes. Sticking dick in whore = misery and STDs. We aren't meant to sleep around like that unless you want to have Africa level HIV.
>>
apparently sex is masturbation with another person to some people which is weird
>>
>>34713526
to degenerates
>>
>>34713477
Most couples arent traditional, though. What makes you think you deserve a relationship if youre poor?
>>
>>34713088
Most guys are probably only looking for sex. But as long as you're not hideously disgustingly ugly, you'll get men interested in you.

But in all likelihood you are picky AF in your choices
>>
>>34713502
it's not my battle tbqh

I just think it's really stupid that women create this ridiculous revised history where all men earned top 20% incomes before they would stop being whores. My ancestors raised families on a single income and not as a lawyer or doctor.

I'm not saying that's still equally feasible but honestly the implication that men should all be rich landed world leaders before they're worthy of having a wife is the kind of rampant hypergamy that caused the kind of situation OP is complaining about.
>>
>>34713637
We live in a completely fucked up society. The best hope for you is to find a girl from a relatively isolated religious community.

Women have to be raised on patriarchy, family values and yes ethnocentrism. The mainstream western world is going fast into the toilet.

Drop out while you still can, I found a mormon girl from an ultraconservative group (not polygamous) and yea... nothing can replace a girl raised under patriarchy and traditional values.

Don't give up and jump off the burning vessel of western civ before it burns you, too.
>>
>>34712761

How is Montana my dude? I want to live there to escape people.
>>
>>34713727
I live in Bozeman (I go to Montana State), and it's nice. Quiet, peaceful, beautiful scenery. Perfrct for a robot, really, except that it is a college town and there are a decent number of Chads and Stacies.
>>
>>34712761
Either sjw cunt or unbearably stupid here in Alabama.
>>
>>34713826
Are you familiar with Montevallo? I knew a group of people who went to school there and they were all hyper-leftist SJW libfaggots.

Even Bible Belt states have been poisoned by feminism these days.
>>
>>34713637
>>I'm not saying that's still equally feasible but honestly the implication that men should all be rich landed world leaders before they're worthy of having a wife is the kind of rampant hypergamy that caused the kind of situation OP is complaining about.

And the "alt right" retards are parroting it. Check out MW's videos, he basically says "be Chad lol":

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LchLM0zkhe0
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oRGyUs3n_o8
>>
>>34713184
Alright then, I'll marry you, a/s/l?
>>
>>34713800

Sounds nice. I am a big camper and nature guy. So I'd love it. I just wanna get a little piece of land and live inside a insulated barn.
>>
>>34713886
I think he's right, look. The more manly, and competent you are the more attractive you will be, it's just a fact.

I agree the AltRight is kind of shitty for accepting the whole chad meme. There's no reason that all men should have to become something to please women. In the past men were manly because they were in control, they weren't manly TO TRY TO BE in control.

We need patriarchy, simply, please read classical sources, Greeks and Romans. We need a rebirth of classical patriarchal values.

Death to equality.
>>
>>34712761
Are you still in college? If so, then that's probably why. I feel like there are more libtard feminists in college than anywhere else.

I am a 25 year old white woman who is mostly traditional. I still work 25-30 hours a week so I can make 60k but I do all of the cooking, cleaning, gardening, decorating, and most of the grocery shopping. My fiance and I will eventually have children and my flexible schedule will help me maximize my time with them. It would be nearly impossible to live off just his salary, especially with kids to support, so it's hard to fit the mold of the 1960s traditional woman in this day and age when everything is more expensive. He is also the only man I have ever been with. I only know one other girl who is like me and she is taken as well. The rest of the girls I know have all been with multiple men and/or cheated on partners in the past. Hookup culture has ruined our youth.
>>
>>34713800
Wait so your critique of Montanan women came from being a college student? How fucking deluded are you mate?
>>
>>34714050
Well, who are my dating prospects if not other college students? Should I go after a cougar?
>>
>>34712761
Yes, but they're not going to go after you, because you're a pussy lmao
>>
>>34714095
>not going to some small town church and trying to pick up a decent girl
But right you need quick whorepussy, right? There's your problem. Good females exist, they're just few and far between.

Also, the best females will be under some male supervision from her community, which you probably don't want because you want to bang fast.

Grow a brain m8
>>
File: 1472999773629.png (954KB, 1325x1692px) Image search: [Google]
1472999773629.png
954KB, 1325x1692px
>>34714146
>go to small town church
>be socially awkward so can't fit in
>be turned on by QT churchgirl but ashamed to show it because her gun owner dad is there
See this is why you need to come prepared with good social skills and a willingness to engage with a girl's family and community. That's how you access the good, quality pussy.

Pussy on the loose in the open market will be crappier by definition.
>>
>>34714146
I'm not particularly religious but I'll give your idea a shot.
>>
>>34714095
No retard, I just don't think you should make a broad sweeping generalization about a group of people based on a sliver of the sample size, and outliers at that.
>>
>>34714239
OK, that's fine. All I'm saying is what I see from the girls I interact with on a daily basis. Since I'm in college, my dating prospects are primarily college-aged women.

I've said I'll try the other guy's church idea.
Thread posts: 38
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.