[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Currently in my university's police station waiting to be

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

Currently in my university's police station waiting to be transferred to a mental health clinic. I'm here voluntarily because I came pretty close to ending my own life. I might be fucked but I figured that if I was gonna kill myself I was already pretty fucked in the first place.
>>
>>34712544
mental health clinics are not a good place to be anon, also do your parents know about this?
>>
>>34712544

i told you about them animes bro
>>
>>34712544
I hope they can help you, best of luck.
>>
>>34712625
No but they probably will eventually. I'll imagine they'll be supportive. Better then killing myself after all. And I'm willing to take a chance on even the looniest of bins as long as it's a change from my current life.
>>
Holy shit mental health hospitals are worse than death. Everyone I met last time agreed they would try hard to die their first time because that place is literally worse than prison. One of the nurses worked in prison and told us this. You never get to go out, everything is uncertain, you have absolutely no power or freedom. Why the fuck would you turn yourself in? That place is worse than being depressed outside because you can get actual therapy or at least freedom. Fuck. I panicked internally today when in stats class the teacher said discharge because the nurses literally never discharge you. You never know when you get to leave. It's worse than hell.
>>
>>34712664
good luck anon, i know a lot of people who went to clinics but never got better, but in fact worse. hopefully it'll be different for u
>>
I literally keep my passport and $1000 in my car because if they try to turn me in again I'm going to Canada.
>>
>>34712695
agreed but FYI OP if you play by the rules and take the meds they give you you can be outta there within a week or so
>>
>>34712544
Why would you voluntarily do that? Mental institutions are worse than death, they just pump you full of pills that might or might not work and there's fuckall to do other than sleep.
>>
OP is probably rethinking his life decisions right now
>>
You could have ended the normies and became our hero OP
But you chose this
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.